Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 10417
-
08-20-22 00:53 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 166One out of five.
Holly. That is all.
Originally Posted by Sultan69
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
08-19-22 23:23 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 185Wackos
Found this cutie on SA and she said she works at Wackos. Anyone recognize her?
-
08-19-22 17:36 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 43Ladies
Visiting Jax next week after a couple of years away. I remember some of the ladies who used to dance at DH and was wondering if any of them were still there. Aria, Brooke, Cheyenne, Holly and Nikki are the ones I recall.
Also, what it is the going rate for a private dance at DH?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-18-22 08:58 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 35Sins
Sensations is great and you only need to buy the $25 dance.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
Dance.
-
08-16-22 17:38 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 934Where would you recommend daytime extras will be had (excluding Dollhouse) and will you need a VIP lapdance or will you need the 45 minute champagne room.
-
08-16-22 15:21 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 48I've seen between 25 to 45, which seems pretty expensive to me, either way. I'm told other states have much lower rates.
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 01:21 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 934Any new info on Solid Gold yet? Since it sounds like Sins isn't going well for most.
-
08-09-22 12:43 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 934Thanks. I wouldn't call renee a looker but she's not bad looking that said. I think she is probably the coolest person in that place, personality and attitude wise. She's the type you can have a cool convo with and tip an extra 20-30 and not feel like a chump for doing so because she's alright.
Originally Posted by MongerJax420
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 18:53 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 191Haven't been in the area long but want to ask, what's the going rate for a lapdance here? I'm sure extras vary.
-
08-07-22 22:46 #9568Regular Member

Posts: 1Dollhouse
Any info on Jenna wasn't able to get a dance the other night, she stayed busy in the VIP the whole time I was there. But was wondering if any extra pm thanks.
-
08-07-22 21:16 #9567Regular Member

Posts: 17CBJ was great 👍 Renee is cute.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 05:43 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 934I forgot to mention I saw Nikole at DH. She doesn't speak english but a tip is a tip in any language. Wouldve loved to try cfs but couldn't make that happen in the standard private dance booths. If anyone offers a private dance make sure you ask the price but 2 songs on a Saturday night was 30 so I recommend you take it.
I noticed a lot of ppl who get private dances leave immediately after.
-
08-06-22 05:12 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 934Has anyone ever seen Renee from DH? Something made me curious about her service. She's surrounded by exotic beauties but I'm sure she's surviving all the same.
-
08-04-22 12:52 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 894Sinsations
Visited Sinsations recently. In fact, I've been there maybe 3 times in the last 4-6 weeks or so. The first two visits were on Saturday nights. Standing room only and the parking was unreal on Saturday night. Made a visit during the past week on a weeknight. Got a couple of VIP dances from Selina. She said that she recently moved from Emperors. She was super cute, has long dark curly hair, and a great pair of breasts. Does anyone have any information about her from her Emps days? Your assistance is appreciated.
Shaggy.
-
07-31-22 06:06 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 233I'm sorry I was never a customer there! Sounds like my kind of place! I'm glad that many of these spots closed before the pandemic. Many would have closed eventually. I sure would frequent another club like this or pony, Jake's, ricochet, 12 thstreet.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-NFM.









Reply With Quote






