Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 13126
-
08-26-22 14:28 #10156Banned Member

Posts: 213Jen & CeCe
So the girl on the left looks very similar to Jen but I'd have to see her in-person to determine whether it is or not. The girl on the right is CeCe.
Originally Posted by SamIam
[View Original Post]
I'd be ecstatic if that was Jen and she was back on the market.
-
08-26-22 02:43 #10155Senior Member

Posts: 175After dark on th k
I can't see shit. Nothing but oncoming glare from headlights. Maybe I should crisscross the side streets.
-
08-26-22 02:38 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 445Do you feel this maybe Jen?
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 18:28 #10153Senior Member

Posts: 645Probably so. But I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for her.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 23:06 #10152Senior Member

Posts: 197Shes walking too fast to he sw. Definitely a civi
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 21:10 #10151Senior Member

Posts: 165Wow good eye
I have never seen her before, but I will def be on the lookout for her.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:51 #10150Senior Member

Posts: 645Pawg
Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.
https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62
-
08-24-22 14:06 #10149Regular Member

Posts: 12Overnight, why to watch them nod out all night, lmao
Overnight, why to watch them nod out all night, lmao.
Originally Posted by NadMenny2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 00:09 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 748Overnight
I'll get right back to you. Wait right here. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by NadMenny2
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:53 #10147Regular Member

Posts: 9Overnight Suggestions
Does anyone know of one of our friends who might be up for an overnight? Have a night off and I'm looking to make it worthwhile. Thanks.
-
08-22-22 17:09 #10146Senior Member

Posts: 645LOL. Yeah I guess. I did start laughing when she said my name based on knowing my voice because she can't see far without her glasses lmao.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 20:14 #10145Banned Member

Posts: 426You are becoming a Vet.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Lmao.
-
08-21-22 16:29 #10144Senior Member

Posts: 645Sharon was off last night
I haven't seen Sharon out in while. Saw her walking towards Sedgeley. A line of cars pulled over to wait for her but I just rolled down my window and called her name (she doesn't have her glasses so she's near blind LOL). She just had on basically a bra and her titties were looking huge so I was hype and ready. But as soon as she got in the car she started nodding while we're driving smh. Her speech was all slurred and she was dozing off mid sentence. Needless to say she had to smoke to try to wake up but she was off and also kind of paranoid while we were parked. Needless to say this wasn't our best date.
-
08-20-22 07:03 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 113Girls are being robbed and beat
Saw one of my regular girls yesterday and she has a black eye and said a puerto rican guy is walking around the back streets asking for a dollar and attacking a few girls and robbing them going thru thier pockets at night.
-
08-19-22 20:50 #10142Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the heads up. I'm making a run tonight. I'll check it out. The drug activity moved further south so that block isn't as bad as it used to be recently.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





