Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 1243 1743 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26221
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    "I do require a deposit. " means no fucking way for me.
    Agreed if that's the case.

  2. #26220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering it. If I do I'll post an update.
    "I do require a deposit. " means no fucking way for me.

  3. #26219

    Eros Latinas

    Saw this lovely lady today. Setup was easy. She has a tight body, pro 21-22 y/ o. Face was meh, but body is a 10. She knew like 3 words in English so definitely a language barrier. She's leaving in 4 days.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2116934.htm?cat=1

  4. #26218
    I was wondering if there were any good spinners here in Richmond. I'm new to the area and while it seems there's a lot of providers with a few extra pounds, and I prefer the skinnier type, though preferably in the 20's and 30's. I've tried looking through the forum and ads, but all of the offerings are either a big on the the heavy side or obviously fake. I came down from NVA, so sometimes I still go back up there for some of the Asian Agencies, but it would be great if I could meet up with some providers down here in Richmond.

  5. #26217
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    If so let me know. Thinking about a visit.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/488334393161
    I'm considering it. If I do I'll post an update.

  6. #26216

    Has anyone experienced?

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    If so let me know. Thinking about a visit.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/488334393161
    Sometimes when provider requires a deposit It can be a scam. Guard your 6. Jeff Jeremy.

  7. #26215

    Utr

    Anyone have a utr they can share?

  8. #26214

    Probably Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    If so let me know. Thinking about a visit.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/488334393161
    She is also posting in Newport News today and the deposit. Red flag.

  9. #26213

    Has anyone experienced?

    If so let me know. Thinking about a visit.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/488334393161

  10. #26212
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She text me this morning and said she's still in chester if I wanted to come thru, she doesn't post alot but I think she has a handler / boyfriend.
    PM info if possible. Thanks.

  11. #26211

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I still have not been able to catch up with her. And don't see any post for her lately. Is she still her?
    She text me this morning and said she's still in chester if I wanted to come thru, she doesn't post alot but I think she has a handler / boyfriend.

  12. #26210
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I finally caught up with this one today; thanks, TopGud for the extra push!

    Must have caught her on a good roll today, I went earlier this afternoon, made the appt, and when I showed up, she gave out the room number. The door was open, and she also met me with the yellow sundress on. Pics are extremely accurate and very pleasant on the eyes! I came into a clean organized room, and she said she's been in the location for 6 months or so, off of commerce road. No signs of monkey but she does smoke; however, the room didn't have a smoke smell. Chatted up for a bit while I did some hygiene, and she removed her dress and revealed a body of a 25 year with a bald eagle underneath. Instant turn-on as she greeted me with a soft kiss, and here's where the fun begins. Gave a great BBBJ with some FIV action and she was wet as hell! Did I mention she has sexy bedroom eyes, with the flowing black curly hair. Another turn-on while playing with Mr. Johnson. Hit it in mission first, and she could take the pounding, turned over for doggy, and she's still taking it and came again. Turned her back over for the finale and busted in the bag, and stayed inside for a while on top for the aftermath. Excellent GFE experience and exactly what I've been looking for. She let me shower, and I put my clothes back on, and we chatted some about life, etc. Etc. Nobody was knocking on the door; she completely focuses on you without the phone distractions. No kids at all, no extra gfs or handlers either. Fellas, I'm putting her in the MILF rotation when I get that itch because she delivers a great satisfactory experience and is worth the bitcoin.

    Damage $. 50 for hhr; $ for QV (I did the hhr).

    Body: no baby damage and no monkey 9/10.

    BBBJ 8. 5/10.

    Main Event 9/10.

    I'm repeating as soon as possible; Gents, if you see her treat her right, and don't mess this up for the Richmond Monger crew!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    Glad it worked out for you. This is how the board is supposed to work.

  13. #26209

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She quoted average price for the area, just come from seeing her in chester. Cool chick room had the lived in look, did bathroom check and everything was good. Opted for qv for first meet, no kissing or bbj, that may change the more you see her but she was cool with everything else. She told me daty was fine, she gets super wet so overall not a bad visit. May go for hh next time to see if she lightens up on the bbj issue LOL. Qv was $. Safe hunting my friends!!
    I still have not been able to catch up with her. And don't see any post for her lately. Is she still her?

  14. #26208
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsbreakfast  [View Original Post]
    what was the damage?
    $qv $. 5 hhr $$. 5 hr.

  15. #26207

    Best experience I've had yet

    So I set up a 3 some with sky and her friend. Both are complete dimes. I paid more than I wanted to, $1 k but after the experience I had with them it was definitely worth it. I showed up to a nice West end hotel, greeted and I took care of payment immediately. Got undressed, laid on bed and the fun began! Was given a double BBBJ, then they made out with each other, they gave each other some day action, I got to have fun with both of them, then I put them in 69 and fucked one of them. After it was all said and done. They have me a massage for a while. They finally fulfilled the fantasy 3 some I've always wanted. I may be retiring from the hobby now (but probably not &#128514.

    Go visit them.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2153388.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape