Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 1742 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26230

    Worthless timewaster

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info / review. Visiting so hard to find other reports.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella

    Thanks.
    First of all she's a moody little thing. If you are smart, you can find her old number, name and consequently her backstory, which is why she's costantly paranoid. She charges extremely high, doesn't do times like you demand, and refuses almost any extra service, after agreeing previously.

    I understand some are delusional about their beauty and have swallowed this as a "professoion", but at the end of the day, it is what it is, and there are plenty fish in the pond so you don't have to tolerate these ones.

  2. #26229
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm you the number but your messages are full.
    Just cleared my inbox.

  3. #26228

    PM me when you can

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I lost her primary number, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with her new number?
    I have her latest number; although I hit her up a couple of weeks ago and got radio silence. She usually sends a mass text out to her regulars when she's hosting near Regency.

  4. #26227
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I lost her primary number, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with her new number?
    I tried to pm you the number but your messages are full.

  5. #26226

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any pics or a link from before she went UTR. Feel free to pm if necessary. Thanks.
    If you put Sally in the search bar I think a post with her old link comes up, someone put it in an earlier post a few days ago.

  6. #26225

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any pics or a link from before she went UTR. Feel free to pm if necessary. Thanks.
    Sorry tracked down the ad.

  7. #26224

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She text me this morning and said she's still in chester if I wanted to come thru, she doesn't post alot but I think she has a handler / boyfriend.
    Do you have any pics or a link from before she went UTR. Feel free to pm if necessary. Thanks.

  8. #26223
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I lost her primary number, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with her new number?
    Is she back? I have the number ending in 6655. Would love to get ahold of her again.

  9. #26222

    Jessica

    I lost her primary number, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with her new number?

  10. #26221
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    "I do require a deposit. " means no fucking way for me.
    Agreed if that's the case.

  11. #26220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering it. If I do I'll post an update.
    "I do require a deposit. " means no fucking way for me.

  12. #26219

    Eros Latinas

    Saw this lovely lady today. Setup was easy. She has a tight body, pro 21-22 y/ o. Face was meh, but body is a 10. She knew like 3 words in English so definitely a language barrier. She's leaving in 4 days.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2116934.htm?cat=1

  13. #26218
    I was wondering if there were any good spinners here in Richmond. I'm new to the area and while it seems there's a lot of providers with a few extra pounds, and I prefer the skinnier type, though preferably in the 20's and 30's. I've tried looking through the forum and ads, but all of the offerings are either a big on the the heavy side or obviously fake. I came down from NVA, so sometimes I still go back up there for some of the Asian Agencies, but it would be great if I could meet up with some providers down here in Richmond.

  14. #26217
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    If so let me know. Thinking about a visit.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/488334393161
    I'm considering it. If I do I'll post an update.

  15. #26216

    Has anyone experienced?

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    If so let me know. Thinking about a visit.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/488334393161
    Sometimes when provider requires a deposit It can be a scam. Guard your 6. Jeff Jeremy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape