Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14990
    Quote Originally Posted by Raver20  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to get her new number since she doesn't use the old 7621 number anymore. If anyones interested that number still works and paige is currently available at the house. If anyone could give me vanessas new number that would be great. Appreciate it!
    I need her to brother any one help us out thanks.

  2. #14989

    Bree

    Her baby's daddy is controlling her now. So she can't respond to most text.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDaley  [View Original Post]
    What's going on with Bree, does she have a new number? Haven't heard from here in a month. I saw here after the baby, but haven't heard from her since. Has anyone seen her recently?

  3. #14988

    Autum

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? Thinking of tryin her out especially if she's bbc friendly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/89087453

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=71d907b2a
    I hit her up last week, she quoted 120,160, 220, haven't seen her yet, but I am interested too.

    -Sniff.

  4. #14987

    Luna

    This one wants big dollars for her company. I almost went to see her until she quoted me like Eros-DC type rates. Who has seen her? Is she worth those type dollars.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have the number ending in 7775? Tried to set up a dream with her months back but was unable to.

  5. #14986

    Autum

    I've been thinking about digging her little petite self out myself. She reminds me of a girl that I use to see that lived in Loch Raven in an Apartment near those motels on Loch Raven Blvd. If anyone does know how she is, let me know. I think I read a report on here one before she waits in the parking lot of the motel, and expects the money up front to pay for the room. Don't know if it's a scam or not.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? Thinking of tryin her out especially if she's bbc friendly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/89087453

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=71d907b2a

  6. #14985

    Blondie

    I had the opportunity to meet Blondie.

    Very lovely girl super sweet. But did not look anything like her picture. Something I know to expect.

    The room was sent by a lot of perfumes and the amount of sent made me a bit sick and I left. I gave her some roses for her time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...702/4432425094

  7. #14984
    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share some updated photos, she's looking for some new friends and asked me to share.
    Does she still have the number ending in 7775? Tried to set up a dream with her months back but was unable to.

  8. #14983

    Autumn

    Anyone see her before? Thinking of tryin her out especially if she's bbc friendly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/89087453

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=71d907b2a

  9. #14982

    Teenie

    She has replied to me via text. Try texting. Was going to see her tonight but she walks the Blvd regularly. Probably wants online money not street money. More than I want to spend. Teenie says she is 4'11. And that really has my attention. But here's a pic she sent me. Not that good looking as the posted pics.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her but its going to voice mail of a guy. May be her handler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1660956223778.jpg‎  

  10. #14981

    Teeny

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought, a SW. As long as she doesn't expect escort rates, I'd be interested. If she's asking SW rates, I might TOFTT.

    Chico.
    I tried contacting her but its going to voice mail of a guy. May be her handler.

  11. #14980

    Hideous

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    She looks hideous. DEFINETLEY skipping that one.
    Right there with you. That meaty snatch looks hard to pass up though. Every time I see her pic's I want it but then I see the rest of her Ugh!

    Anyone knowing of some nice labia dangling from someone prettier feel free to pass it along. TIA!

  12. #14979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me as such: "Half 80, Half&half 130. " So, if I understand from the Street Walkers forum, half = head, half&half=head and FS. But those aren't "tuition" rates for SWs.

    Dobson.
    GTFOH! No way! SW rates are 40 for half-and-half.

  13. #14978

    Teeny part deux

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought, a SW. As long as she doesn't expect escort rates, I'd be interested. If she's asking SW rates, I might TOFTT.

    Chico.
    She quoted me as such: "Half 80, Half&half 130. " So, if I understand from the Street Walkers forum, half = head, half&half=head and FS. But those aren't "tuition" rates for SWs.

    Dobson.

  14. #14977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Teeny

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her yesterday, outcall and car dates only. She'd need an uber for the outcall. Her location was Washington Blvd between the Italian restaurant and the Uhaul. I passed; she's just a SW.

    Dobson.
    That's what I thought, a SW. As long as she doesn't expect escort rates, I'd be interested. If she's asking SW rates, I might TOFTT.

    Chico.

  15. #14976

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ViceRoy123  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking at Mandy's profile. Has anyone else met with her. Thanks bros.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/89212063
    Saw her last week. Her incall is in a sketchy part of the city. She lives with her boyfriend, but I didn't see him. She's very petite, probably too petite and she definitely uses. Anyway, the headgame was excellent. Uncovered and she good with busting in her mouth. FS was covered, which is fine with me. Damage was $ . 50 for the hhr. I'd repeat.

    Dobson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape