Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 59497
-
08-18-22 19:30 #49687Banned Member

Posts: 13634It would seem that that would be the case but, when I used to talk on the phone years ago with the EAA lady, I knew her voice well. I assume that she sold the agency after the LE issue as the new lady had a different voice. They would've kept client info on personal phones, not on anything that would be an easy paper trail. Only talked to her twice before she resorted to texting only.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
If a monger doesn't have a solid history with them, they have a screening process (per the website) but not sure how extensive it is. If I were a new monger and / or couldn't get past their screening, I'd look into hopping a redeye to Dallas, LA, NY or maybe Vegas. Better choices in the bigger markets.
-
08-18-22 19:15 #49686Senior Member

Posts: 78Milk+++
Just worked out a business trip to Orlando based on these comments and I am not disappointed! Milk was great and all that was promised. 200 total shower, BBBJ body slide daty and a full 45 minutes. 23 year old hottie that was very sweet.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:40 #49685Banned Member

Posts: 2410I doubt it, even if a reputable escort gets busted and has to change numbers, not all will be retained.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:40 #49684Senior Member

Posts: 111Struck out? Man this place is a fuck factory.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:29 #49683Regular Member

Posts: 11Self Care Day
I was in Roswell today to get my car serviced and decided to partake in some self care.
First stop was the Bye Bye for a Bro-Zillian. Strictly professional. She did all the heavy lifting and didn't flinch JR assisted by running all the wrinkles out so she could complete her waxing.
Next stop was a AMP in the same vicinity. 90 minutes for $80. Very clean and upper scale AMP. MT was cute, wore a mask, and did a 7/10 massage. Strictly business until the flip. Without debate or negotiation she asked if it was OK, I nodded, and she completed a thorough hand shake. Slow. Thorough and then tidied everything up. I'd say she was middle 40's and had a body of a 20 something. She was proud of her tips and showed them to me without prompting. She was thrilled with $60 tip. I'll return!!
-
08-18-22 18:09 #49682Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do you have any names of who you saw? Because there's another website that provides this info. Diclosure: it's a pay site.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:53 #49681Banned Member

Posts: 2410Was it ever non-legit?
Originally Posted by Deither
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 13:02 #49680Senior Member

Posts: 143Same as EAA
I read in a recent post that LKATL is the same outfite as the old EAA (Exotric Asian Atlanta). If so, wouldn't they recognize and accept clients from EAA? Or, maybe they deleted all thier client information when they got busted several years ago.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 12:11 #49679Senior Member

Posts: 357Ivy on Cheshire
Anyone had any luck past level one or two here? I get the feeling it's available, but I've struck out twice now.
-
08-18-22 10:39 #49678

Posts: 682Spanish apartments?
Girls from Madrid, Barcelona?
Originally Posted by CremeBrulee
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 10:34 #49677

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-18-22 10:31 #49676

Posts: 682He just answered you! Can you read?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 10:23 #49675Senior Member

Posts: 40Massage now!
Is massage now! In Kennesaw legit now?
-
08-18-22 05:37 #49674Senior Member

Posts: 47Hbr
Enjoy is good. See Alice.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 02:08 #49673Senior Member

Posts: 1456Asian apartments
Go on adult search, search escorts in Atlanta, narrow it to Asian, it will bring up the Asian apartments.
Originally Posted by CremeBrulee
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






