Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 735 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5799

    Sassy Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact information or web site?
    This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington

  2. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.
    Do you have her contact information or web site?

  3. #5797
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?

    I've always she was hot.

    Thank you.

  4. #5796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    "I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins. ".

    HELL YEAH!

  5. #5795
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    Definitely agree.

    Also I've seen her solo before. Inquired about MSOG with the duo and she said no, single shot only.

  6. #5794
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.

  7. #5793

    ATF Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.
    If she's open to all that and you haven't seen her in awhile, who's in your ATF rotation?

  8. #5792

    Lexi B

    Yessir! She showed me some pics of what she was going for last time we connected. Stoked to see how it comes out- even though I think that body is crackin AF as is.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyBalls  [View Original Post]
    What work? Like she modifying here body again?
    Exactly.

  9. #5791
    Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.

  10. #5790

    Lucy

    Not sure if this is the same one that's been talked about in the Strip Club thread, but anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cutesylucyxo

  11. #5789
    Is this gal new? Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyjane

    Also has anyone seen Jordyn recently? I think she's in the SLU group but her tits look nice and I think she's GFE?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....98448-I-m-back!-Jordyn-2-0-starts-now!26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128073%3 B-Young-spontaneous-sexy-and-awesome!26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B.

  12. #5788

    Tammy2 Times

    Good visit with Tammy, she had a TNA LMS, did 180/ hr w / MSOG. She let me know ahead of time that it was that time of the month, so French only.

    Was on time, clean incall, did two rounds BBBJCIM, and she put in the work. I think I went almost 20 min each pop, and Tammy's mouth never left my cock until I came. Super sloppy and seemed to enjoy it.

  13. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.
    Saw her not to long ago, still as fun as always. Always a good time.

  14. #5786

    Bubblebutt

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    For those who who've seen her. How was she? And did she ask extra for Greek if you tapped that ass?
    She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.

  15. #5785

    Cleo Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, she is beautiful, but that damn godawful tattoo staring back at me while staring at those tits would be distracting! There is a report on here from a few months ago saying she was a user and was allowing for some depraved shit just to get her fix.
    There was a review from a well known hobbiest on the other site about her. He had her come to his apartment. After the visit, she stole a bunch of packages from the mail room, and was caught on video. The manager went around to all the tenants in an attempt to find out who let her in. The hobbiest had to lie. He posted a review about it, and then it mysteriously disappeared several days later. I wanted to see her until I saw that review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape