High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 648 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8271
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel of what she looks like? The Booker won't give me anything and I am afraid to be surprised LOL. Is she cute or hot or pretty? Thanks.
    Girl next door looks similiar to the college girls waking up early for their core course physical ed at 6:30 am -sometimes slightly asian pudgy with flawless skin. Speaks okay English. She's probably the mamasan of the giesha house.

  2. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbyyo  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her when it was $320, and I have been a regular of hers since 7-8 years ago, I have seen her at least 30 times.
    Stella hasn't been fully booked since raising her rates to 380. And she used to always get fully booked before 10 am LOL.

  3. #8269
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Just start one or use the search option.

    LiLi is a good option if she is still around. Says she's Japanese father and Chinese mother and grew up Japanese. She is a Heavy Grinder and likes to suck butt. The rusty trompone style as she's back there kicking it with giggles and laughs. Honestly, usual why not my thing, but she is a salad tosser star, dick rubbing champion, and the giggles make it seem like some good old Tokyo style street party! 1 hour gets you a solo shower followed by 50 minute suck fuck fiesta.

    L- Around 30, five foot three, small b naturals, sometimes fluffy cat, sometimes shaved. I posted pics somewhere around the boards.

    A- She'll suck your noodle, while vibrating her lady in the canoe, and afterward cook you noodles.

    S- She may actually like sexing me.

    E- ? Maybe under 200.

    Are- Yes.

    What does a ho want? Ticker is only a case review and not a suggestion do your own hooker research.
    Does anyone have any intel of what she looks like? The Booker won't give me anything and I am afraid to be surprised LOL. Is she cute or hot or pretty? Thanks.

  4. #8268
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Li Li From The Land Of Robots and Rising Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    Really wish there were a dedicated meeting Japanese girls thread, but there just are not enough.
    Just start one or use the search option.

    LiLi is a good option if she is still around. Says she's Japanese father and Chinese mother and grew up Japanese. She is a Heavy Grinder and likes to suck butt. The rusty trompone style as she's back there kicking it with giggles and laughs. Honestly, usual why not my thing, but she is a salad tosser star, dick rubbing champion, and the giggles make it seem like some good old Tokyo style street party! 1 hour gets you a solo shower followed by 50 minute suck fuck fiesta.

    L- Around 30, five foot three, small b naturals, sometimes fluffy cat, sometimes shaved. I posted pics somewhere around the boards.

    A- She'll suck your noodle, while vibrating her lady in the canoe, and afterward cook you noodles.

    S- She may actually like sexing me.

    E- ? Maybe under 200.

    Are- Yes.

    What does a ho want? Ticker is only a case review and not a suggestion do your own hooker research.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎   images_20220819121800787.jpg‎  

  5. #8267

    2 pop back

    2 pop booker sent me a new website. 40 models. Com.

    Just like before, it seems like most of the girls overlap with CG. I didn't recognize Bona's photos at the top of the site, but feel like I've heard of that name elsewhere. Wondering if any of the bros here remember and can confirm with any details on her?

  6. #8266

    Stella 380

    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    More power to Stella if guys still shell out $380 for her however I stopped seeing her at $350 already.
    I stopped seeing her when it was $320, and I have been a regular of hers since 7-8 years ago, I have seen her at least 30 times.

  7. #8265

    Lyn at Sunny

    I have been tasting some of the CFS girls and mixing it up. Lyn is an LA legend and did not disappoint. She is much taller than I prefer but definition of TOAS. Very skinny with bolts ons and nice ass. They are not as great as Remi's. No one has been able to match Remi. Find Remi's surgeon and recommend it to everyone. Back to Lyn. She loves to DFK. From start to finish. We did the closet routine and she will DT in the closet. Moved to bed where she continued with more DT and I returned the daty. I was turned on by TOAS looks so wanted some mish action. We were pumping in unison before I whipped her for some DG. Nice ass for a kgirl. I recommend one at least if you've never seen Lyn. She is a very classy Korean woman. Tall thin tits ass. Great attitude.

  8. #8264
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    I'll paid her 6 $ before because she did that thing that she said she only do it with me.

    If she's back and same service, I'm willing to pay up to 1 K, I'm sure not happy about it, but won't regret paying 1 K for special service either with Shannon.
    No Kgirl reserves an act for just one monger.

  9. #8263
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Please do not ruin other people fantasy. Yes, those Andy's girl are JAV stars.
    Some are. They're not the popular ones or anything but they've appeared in low budget JAV films. If you want to know for sure ask them to tell you the name of the film and you can compare the girl in the video with the one you see in front of you.

  10. #8262

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse17  [View Original Post]
    P. Photoshopped pics. Especially the face. Body is representative.

    L. 6/10. Seems like she belongs at the Pepsi palace. Nice body on a MILF. Huge tits.

    A. 6. Good at rinding but that's about it.

    S. 6 I tried to take control of the session but she wouldn't have it. She is very mechanical. Like she was a routine she will try and stick to.

    E. 300.

    Are no repeat, service was lacking.

    https://www.yuaray.com/kira
    My experience exactly the same. Kira is on remote control. For that genre of big breasted Korean MILF you are much better off with Niya / Anna.

  11. #8261
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Asia is a special type of provider. Classic thin east Asian body. Her pictures are her but maybe 5 years ago when she went on hiatus http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/asiadtla/ . She hasn't gained an ounce of weight (like La Sera). Her reviews are largely accurate - https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/asia-141854 . DTLA is not convenient but she is very close to freeway on and off ramps. Super pleasant and friendly with a gentle demeanor. If you are looking for an HYA she isn't for you. A repeat when my schedule and driving plans allow.
    Asia brings back memories. She introduced me to my first "rusty trombone". Truly legend material.

  12. #8260
    Quote Originally Posted by NooGooGee81  [View Original Post]
    SFK has some new Talent fresh off the plane from South Korea starting this Friday Aug 19th.

    Erica 5'5" 95 LBS DD.

    https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-erica-58453
    I predict she will be fully booked, and then wash out.

  13. #8259

    Journey to Asia

    Asia is a special type of provider. Classic thin east Asian body. Her pictures are her but maybe 5 years ago when she went on hiatus http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/asiadtla/ . She hasn't gained an ounce of weight (like La Sera). Her reviews are largely accurate - https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/asia-141854 . DTLA is not convenient but she is very close to freeway on and off ramps. Super pleasant and friendly with a gentle demeanor. If you are looking for an HYA she isn't for you. A repeat when my schedule and driving plans allow.

  14. #8258
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    No JAV girls work with Corg. They are wannabe or claiming to be JAV girls LMAO.
    Please do not ruin other people fantasy. Yes, those Andy's girl are JAV stars.

  15. #8257
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    ..... How much would you pay Shannon if she reappeared?
    I'll paid her 6 $ before because she did that thing that she said she only do it with me.

    If she's back and same service, I'm willing to pay up to 1 K, I'm sure not happy about it, but won't regret paying 1 K for special service either with Shannon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape