Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1578
-
08-18-22 14:01 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 98Latin Yasmin and Bianca
Has anyone seen the Latin Yasmin and Bianca. They have been around for a while but I haven't heard much about them here.
If anyone can share their experience please. You can DM me.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4164515.htm
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/yasmin-10/
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/bianca-30/
https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/model-yasmin-46775
-
08-18-22 09:15 #1097Regular Member

Posts: 6Kero
Has anyone seen this one?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6368449.htm?cat=1
-
08-16-22 21:21
Senior Member
- Reason
- Nevermind
-
08-16-22 19:21 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 304That's Mariah Mendoza. She has plenty of reviews on you-know-where.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
Overall good experience from what I've read. I've always wanted to see her but haven't had the chance.
-
08-16-22 16:25 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 148Of course the communication stopped when she went down to 400, but I stuck to my 300 LOL. Now I see the phone changed and there are ads also from Las Vegas, so who knows if she is real.
Originally Posted by GentlemanLexus
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 08:15 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 49Yasmin Brunet?
Hey fellas anyone have info on Yasmin?
Thanks in advance!
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5357209.htm?cat=1
-
08-15-22 21:57 #1093Regular Member

Posts: 1Gfe
Does she offer GFE and was she ok with $$3 for the hour?
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 11:03 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 419Katherine / Alice
Unfortunately Katherine was not available but I have an appointment today with Alice. Looking forward to meeting this one.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 13:43 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 305Hope you can see Katherine. She's my type. May try her if she's around next week still. I get texts about Carol's girls and sometimes can find The Booking Friend website to see previews. Another way to forecast potential previews is occasionally I look at some other cities. Many touring girls sometimes follow a certain pattern: Philly (KOP / Plymouth), DC (Tyson's), Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte. Doesn't seem like a lot of touring between CLT and ATL though unless I'm mistaken. Either way good to see you back on your feet.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
I don't do the longer dates that you do, but I'm sticking pretty much to upscale Tryst, Eros and booking agents. What a tremendous difference even if lower volume.
-
08-13-22 12:28 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 419Thanks Bud
Yeah I was going to take a break but I figured I needed to wear out a hot latina pussy and I could feel a little better. Got that message that it was her last day and said F it lets go!
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3505434.htm?cat=58
Trying to set up with this one today. I hear a few girls are coming into town in the next few weeks. Hopefully that is true as I have cancelled my travel plans and will be in town for a while.
-
08-13-22 09:22 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 101Nice bounce back. Hope you're feeling better.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 12:58 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 419Thanks / Jade Oliveira
Thanks for the messages guys. Definitely something I never want to experience again and it was just a crazy moment but I will never let anyone into my hotel room again unless I know the person or have been with them before. I was way more cautious since it was my room etc. But after it was all over I checked out and got the hell out on the next plane ride home. On a different note.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5949092.htm?cat=58
I was able to meet up with Jade last night and she was phenomenal! I think she is traveling with Carol or one of the other girls but she has a great personality and a good attitude. Body is a 9 and she was very relaxed. I have to remember sometimes when I book an hour to keep up with the time because most of these girls like her who travel with an agent have back to back appointments at night. Sadly I think she left today or is leaving tonight. If she is still around I would highly recommend a visit.
-
08-11-22 22:27 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 305Oh my goodness, man. I'm so sorry that happened and don't wish that upon anyone. As others said, I don't care how you "feel" one day: if you're born with a dick and especially still have one, you are a MAN by virtue of God and science. The worst thing is that you were blindsided and then he / she / it had the nerve to play dumb. I'm sorry but that's just evil and wrong on so many levels. If you're a man, tranny, whatever, be up front in your ad. I feel awful for all the guys seeing this scumbag who will be scammed. Peace, man, and in all seriousness I wish you healing from such trauma.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:22 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 258I sure hate to hear that. I appreciate all your contributions to this board. I've seen some trans ads show up on seeking & some escort sites under the WOMEN sections and I just think that's totally inappropriate as related to this activity. If you have a meat stick, you are a MAN or TRANS, just say you are so guys aren't mislead when they get to your goodies. Doesn't matter how they identify because when two people are meeting for sex -you want to be sure the equipment is compatible & as expected!!
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
I was following this one absolutely beautiful chick on Twitter from Miami & I had no idea she was a he until SHim posted a video from behind where you could see its dick. I was stunned.
-
08-11-22 18:59 #1085Regular Member

Posts: 10Still does last time that I checked. Good service, and as advertised in pictures.
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 18:53 #1084Regular Member

Posts: 10Sorry that you went through that. Hopefully it is not a trend that others experience, let alone that you experience once again. I know that you can't find her now, but if you do, please post it and flag it for false advertisement at Eros. I assume that they are going to want to know about that.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





