Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 735 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11015
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Google that phone number and its associated to different girl last year. Pretty sure both are fakes.

  2. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Texted back and forth earlier this week, she stated asking 650, came down to 400 and able to meet that evening (9 pm). She went silent, responded around 3 am by saying she "passed out". I responded later that day by say "hey are you still down", her "for what? You get the idea. Didn't materialize. Flake or fake? Likely combo.

  3. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?
    Looks to be bullshit. Phone number pulls up totally different pictures. Hard pass!

  4. #5807
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?
    Depends on the person. I've been seeing her for a while, I cream her every time.

  5. #5806

    Hades??

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/425803175082

    I have searched around on this one but couldn't find anything, has anyone taken the plunge?

  6. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?

    I've always she was hot.

    Thank you.
    She has a very tight pussy. Idk about Greek.

    Everything else can be discussed with her in person.

    If you are discussing it via text it may not be her.

    Money talks.

  7. #5804
    Is she pretty good at dirty talk and hand skills / edging?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Good visit with Tammy, she had a TNA LMS, did 180/ hr w / MSOG. She let me know ahead of time that it was that time of the month, so French only.

    Was on time, clean incall, did two rounds BBBJCIM, and she put in the work. I think I went almost 20 min each pop, and Tammy's mouth never left my cock until I came. Super sloppy and seemed to enjoy it.

  8. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington
    Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?

  9. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
    She has a lot of reviews on the other board, and no Alerts. Sounds like she is a safety girl.

  10. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
    From the TNA reviews this one looks like a pass.

  11. #5800

    Marie Allure

    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.

  12. #5799

    Sassy Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact information or web site?
    This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington

  13. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.
    Do you have her contact information or web site?

  14. #5797
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?

    I've always she was hot.

    Thank you.

  15. #5796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    "I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins. ".

    HELL YEAH!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape