Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 17719
-
08-19-22 13:40 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 638I swear that AI writes these ads sometimes.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:58 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 230Scam
Read the ad. Obvious scam. Does anyone really talk like that?
Originally Posted by StlSpanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 10:35 #10667Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone seen her?
-
08-19-22 10:28 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 1286Known fake in DEN
She's multiply-reviewed as fake / scam / ROB in Denver. Unlikely to be different in STL. Just' sayin'.
Originally Posted by Readct
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
08-19-22 09:27 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 213Bareback
You can tell by video posted she does not use protection.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
Good luck unless you don't care about that.
-
08-19-22 05:35 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 105Saw her a couple of years ago
I saw her a couple of years ago. IIRC she was a little west of Arnold in a fairly new apartment complex. Her place was clean and so no evidence of drug use. I was there for head and she delivered. No pressure to rush, good technique and kept sucking until well after I had emptied the boys. I only saw her once; I think her ad was down for a while. But I'd go back as she was nice and did a good job.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 01:40 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 112I didn't call him a liar--just didn't see bareback on the ad I saw-but I think we all agree that all of the providers do someone bareback--and even the ones who say no bareback will make exceptions for the right amount of money.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:10 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 170He wasn't lying
It's not like it wasn't plain as day. If you want to see her then go ahead but don't call him a liar bcuz he made a point about her and bareback.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 17:55 #10661Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Choice
I wouldn't touch her for that and number two look at her choice of men her father must be very very proud.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 09:40 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 213Daniele
Texted her yesterday. Wanted a deposit 1st.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
No go for me.
-
08-17-22 23:35 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 112After reading your post I went to escortalligator and read her ad. In the one she has up today (10:30 pm) she makes no mention of bareback. I know probably all of them do someone bareback, and maybe even she has listed it on another ad. But I don't remember ever seeing it. I like seeing comments being correct, and everyone get their due. You may have seen another ad of hers, or have mixed her up with someone else--there are quite a few providers out there. -and scamers.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:24 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 255Well she advertises right on her escortalligator ad that bareback is ok, which is what I suspect gets most guy's' attention. But it's a huge red flag for me. Being that out in the open about that means she's either a scam or a cop. But even if she's real, the fact that she's openly announcing she'll bareback any and everyone is a huge turn off for me. Yeah, I know "every girl is barebacking someone," but it's not usually everyone. I would basically have to just assume she has herpes or something. Yeah, I know herpes is not fatal, but it is incurable, and it's easily transmissible even when wearing a condom.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 16:32 #10657Regular Member

Posts: 7Tryst
Tryst is much more reliable than the other sites. That and P411. The providers go through more of a process to get on those two sites. You won't see as many 'deposit needed' profiles, and more reliable for quick booking.
Originally Posted by Spannoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 11:18 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 79Saw her in Kimgdom City she worked out of Mid MO a few years back. Looks like her pics is thick but tall. Very talkative but I would recommend and see again if she made it back here. She mentioned previous drug use but I didn't notice anything at the time. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 10:45 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 112There was a report on her awhile back--this year. If I remember correctly it said she was into drugs in a big way, (may have just been the time the poster saw her), and was a bit unreliable. She has been around for quite awhile, and I have thought about getting with her myself sometime. If you get with her let us know how things go.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






