Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12220

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by TCRoxx  [View Original Post]
    Looking at maybe having a dream today, what's the talent like at eva? I've only seen Tina and she was all right, but I need to make a decision as to whether head there or try out the new girls at IB.
    Not bad, nor great either. I can't remember their names. The new girl just arrived with tina. IN has the new girl jessy and Vicky. No mamasain at Eva so happy ending might be happier LOL.

  2. #12219

    Unique So IN

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lucy there. Nice BBBJ and covered mish.
    Good to know. I had a dream I went there recently. I talk to Lucy as I was leaving short, cute, Korean looking. Maybe not in her 20's but still very attractive. I would definitely see her next time.

    I got Wendy. Little taller, thin. Maybe 40's. Nice body. BBBJ was nice and it had been awhile for me so it ended quickly. I booked an hour. Half hour was all I really need. The massage before the flip was really nice.

    I like that these women take care of themselves, not drugged out and haggard looking. Nice, soft skin. Little submissive which I kinda like.

    I can see me going back soon.

  3. #12218

    Talent at Eva?

    Looking at maybe having a dream today, what's the talent like at eva? I've only seen Tina and she was all right, but I need to make a decision as to whether head there or try out the new girls at IB.

  4. #12217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougar1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to Healing Spa on Frankfort Ave?
    I went months ago so it may have changed. Older lady, good massage. Standard HJ finish.

  5. #12216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc4024  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that Bibi, Joy, and Apple are all friends running a rotation around different locations. I imagine Joy will be back again eventually, but I haven't asked specifically.
    I cannot wait for Joy to be back.

  6. #12215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one located on Murphy Ln?
    Yes, this is the one.

  7. #12214

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky to meet Apple (yep, it is her name) at Sun. Beautiful young South Korean girl, beautiful body, beautiful natural breast, young face. I asked for TS; she asked me if it was my first time which wasn't the case, this lead to go straight to business which is a first to me, normally I get some kind of massage / tease rub. She is amazing and fun for FS all covered. She said she is planning to stay for a while in Louisville. Treat her well, she is worth the repeat. It looks like we are finally getting some young beautiful AMP girls in the Louisville area!

    Stay safe!

    DBUSA.
    Is this the one located on Murphy Ln?

  8. #12213
    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky to meet Apple (yep, it is her name) at Sun. Beautiful young South Korean girl, beautiful body, beautiful natural breast, young face. I asked for TS; she asked me if it was my first time which wasn't the case, this lead to go straight to business which is a first to me, normally I get some kind of massage / tease rub. She is amazing and fun for FS all covered. She said she is planning to stay for a while in Louisville. Treat her well, she is worth the repeat. It looks like we are finally getting some young beautiful AMP girls in the Louisville area!

    Stay safe!

    DBUSA.
    My understanding is that Bibi, Joy, and Apple are all friends running a rotation around different locations. I imagine Joy will be back again eventually, but I haven't asked specifically.

  9. #12212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Sun. Apple

    I was lucky to meet Apple (yep, it is her name) at Sun. Beautiful young South Korean girl, beautiful body, beautiful natural breast, young face. I asked for TS; she asked me if it was my first time which wasn't the case, this lead to go straight to business which is a first to me, normally I get some kind of massage / tease rub. She is amazing and fun for FS all covered. She said she is planning to stay for a while in Louisville. Treat her well, she is worth the repeat. It looks like we are finally getting some young beautiful AMP girls in the Louisville area!

    Stay safe!

    DBUSA.

  10. #12211

    Healing Spa

    Anybody been to Healing Spa on Frankfort Ave?

  11. #12210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCrazzy  [View Original Post]
    At sun this morning & was told all new girls.

    I had the chance to meet Amber. Beautiful, skinny, I'd say about 5'9", nice & perfectly sized C cups & young.
    How does she compare to Joy?

    Joy was amazing with her skills and perfect body.

    I hope she is coming back.

    Stay safe!

    DBUSA.

  12. #12209

    Perfect answer

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Not her, sounds like Vicky. Jessy can speak pretty good, maybe just decent, english. She does literally look like the pictures they use in the massage ads, only this time she's there with perfect tits and ass for an Asian. The skirt with no panties was a nice touch.
    Definitely was Vicky, I hope Jessy make $$ and stays, she used to Chicago business. She said everyday 40 customers and 3-4 girl working. She was banking 30 grand a month there.

  13. #12208
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1998  [View Original Post]
    Just left IB around 10. Went to see the new girl but guess she was busy unless the girl I saw was her. Nice tits tiny ass maybe 140 lb if that. Kinda a butter face. Couldn't speak a lick Of English. Started with the up sale but convinced her to do more, I had my own. Will be back.
    Not her, sounds like Vicky. Jessy can speak pretty good, maybe just decent, english. She does literally look like the pictures they use in the massage ads, only this time she's there with perfect tits and ass for an Asian. The skirt with no panties was a nice touch.

  14. #12207

    Ib

    Just left IB around 10. Went to see the new girl but guess she was busy unless the girl I saw was her. Nice tits tiny ass maybe 140 lb if that. Kinda a butter face. Couldn't speak a lick Of English. Started with the up sale but convinced her to do more, I had my own. Will be back.

  15. #12206
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJ025  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of setting up an appointment with Veronica. I have seen some conflicting reports on the board. Some have said that she is mechanical and only HJ offered. Others have indicated that more is available. Can anyone with recent experience comment? I don't mind if no extras are available, but I would like to pet her kitty / suck on those big berthas during the session. Seems that this will be fine, but want to make sure before setting anything up.

    Some other reviews for the board:

    Joy (downtown) - Awesome, and my usual. Just want to try a different provider.

    Megan. Have seen her twice, but she did not seem very engaged / excited. After second session, she def seemed mechanical.

    Dawn (MindNBody. Goldsmith) - I have not seen her ad in forever, but she was always really reliable and a good rate. Would allow extras after multiple sessions.
    Dawn passed away from cancer a year or two ago. Very sad. She was nicer and more intelligent than most.

    I saw Veronica several times when I worked on her side of town.

    Very nice. Good conversationalist and excellent massage.

    She allowed me to roam all over but told me not to go inside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape