Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 29350
-
08-17-22 21:13 #19225Senior Member

Posts: 109Status Scrubs / Suite A?
Inquiry on Scrubs / Suite A /71 and Shadeland.
I occasionally travel the 465 to I69, couple of weeks ago there were no vehicles for 3 or 4 days. One day last week the open sign was on, yesterday and today no evidence of life. Searching doesn't specify any issues. Anyone know the status?
BCD.
-
08-17-22 19:20 #19224Senior Member

Posts: 187She is at stop 10.
Originally Posted by BootNuts
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 18:32 #19223Senior Member

Posts: 1175Never saw her myself and can't remember much for sure but I think she moved out to Arizona or somewhere. I've seen countless posts on her over the years and never heard anything about a deposit. I'd make sure it's not a pirated ad trying to scam us.
Originally Posted by DoctorDabson
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 18:20 #19222Senior Member

Posts: 37Mimi is gone
Stopped into Sweets today. Learned Mimi has gone back to NYC. Pity. She was fun.
One of the girls told me she'd become too popular due to this site.
-
08-17-22 16:38 #19221Senior Member

Posts: 413And yet.
I am inclined to wish for a repeat trauma elsewhere so I can laugh till I snort at your next (the only thing worse than my Monica visit) report.
Originally Posted by LittleRobTony
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 16:29 #19220Regular Member

Posts: 22Mmgeg
Came across you guys talking about her on here and saw some reviews on TER. I reached out to her from her AD to schedule but she's asking for a $45 pre booking fee. Is this typical of her? I never do deposits but I'm thinking about it.
-
08-17-22 15:49 #19219Senior Member

Posts: 134Aquarius
Stopped in for 30 minutes. Tina asked me to wait five minutes in room because she wan't finished with previous customer. Within 60 seconds the guy in the next room was groaning and blew his load. A quick clean-up and Tina reappeared within three minutes. Good oily tease, (I thought she was going to go for brown gold. But didn't. She avoided my hands top and bottom. On the flip straight to business. Technique was well above average. Underhand, overhand, two hand, polishing, pulling the twins. I finally gave in with five minutes to go. 50/50.
-
08-17-22 10:49 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 82Daily visit
Have enjoyed Daily on and off the last couple of years as they occasionally rotate and some much more appealing than others. Stopped yesterday and was a bit cautious w a marked IFD vehicle in the lot. When got inside there was what appeared to be someone doing a safety check of the smoke detectors (odd! Anyway I went w a new girl, didn't catch name but tall and appeared chesty. After 3-4 minutes already started trying to go for the next steps and I was not feeling in a mood to rush, still also leery of the municipal worker in the hall. She took very full Ds out and motioned for oral, so this report is moreso to share that seems to be fully available. But I got a bit creeped w the aggressive mood and the guy in the hall so decided to pack up. When I head out he is sitting in the 'living room' plugging away on a laptop. Overall weird visit but did I mention the Ds hmmmm.
-
08-17-22 09:55 #19217Senior Member

Posts: 204Coco
Big bootie Coco? She was a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by BootNuts
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 09:31 #19216Senior Member

Posts: 45Ameriplex
Good morning. Thinking about stopping for some Mexican food tomorrow morning on my way thru and wondered if my server coco used to be at the keystone court location or stop 10 or just a really common server name? Just curious but would I find any other reviews of this place or is it referred by something else? Thanks all and will report.
Originally Posted by Industrials
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:15 #19215Senior Member

Posts: 187Wasn't feeling the spirit
Met the older chubby one. She kept trying to push 4 hand other lady (she was also older but not bad looking thinner) kept coming in room and leaving. Just to many distractions so finally I just got up and left. Will not return.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:19 #19214Regular Member

Posts: 16Same here I said screw this and went down the street.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
And called another provider.
-
08-16-22 15:26 #19213Senior Member

Posts: 134Joanna Sun-Una
Told by one of the techs that she is not working. I knew she was too good to last. Nice seductive dresser, luscious Cs she bought this spring, good attitude, except the last couple months when she cut back on the menu, starfished and stopped answering requests for appointments from regulars. If I had to bet, she went the SB / SD route. Lucky prick.
-
08-16-22 15:18 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 42Coco
$6 for the massage and $1 for the rest.
Originally Posted by ShyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:51 #19211Regular Member

Posts: 11Monica. The End of My Streak of Good Fortune
Until my horrible experience last week at Monica, it never dawned on me how many good, even great experiences, I've had at AMPs over the last several years. And conversely, how few truly terrible experiences. When I read mixed reviews about a place, I tend to receive, when I go there, one of the better experiences reported. Lucky? Maybe, or I might just have a good sense of how to get what I want. I'm also very pragmatic and often can put up with or overlook some of the negatives that others post about during visits to AMPs. I tend to expect (and receive) a decent experience, and when it's even better, then I am thrilled. Takes a lot for me to be unhappy, or as in the case of my recent visit to Monica, downright pissed off. This was my second visit to Monica. Even after seeing some prior reports of upselling and other difficulties, my first visit was probably close to a homerun (by my lower standards). Older, thin therapist was not great looking but gave me everything I wanted, without complaint, including FS, for less than I have tipped at Sweets and other reliable places. So, I go back, sort of on short notice and later in the evening, because I really need some "me time." Greeted by a pretty tall and younger girl, not super thin but a little thicker like a basketball player. I put her at late 20's to early 30's, and looks at 6/10. Dressed in a skirt and top that showed she was blessed upstairs, and I usually consider the outfit as a predictor of future fun. Not anymore. Unfortunately, I blew right past some warning signs at the outset, the biggest of which was that she inundated my back with oil and after what was no more than 5 minutes of putting her hands on my back (not really massaging), she says something unintelligible and goes to get a hot towel to clean me off for the flip. I was so taken aback that I had no time to insist that she keep "massaging." Again, I do not expect a fantastic massage but a decent one that relaxes me and primes for the fun at the end. I am now stone cold uninspired when she had me turn over, like I had just walked in the door. Girl then proceeds to ask for crazy money, I say just forget it and start to leave, and she convinces me to give. 8 for CBJ / HE. And of course I must get up off the table and tip in advance. The girl then gives the worst CBJ ever, all while talking "sexy" which was both absurd and having the opposite effect on my arousal. Frustrated, I just ask for HE and this was even worse, if that was possible. Jackhammering, no sense of how to hold it, like she had never touched a man. This was so bad that I stopped her and left, barely with a word to explain why. She was confused, but it was clear that she was not going to be coachable nor did she really want instruction. Some therapists with lesser skills are at least pleasers and want you to be happy, so you can soldier on and get to the finish line with effort, but this girl was all business and absolutely terrible at her craft. By far the worst AMP experience of my life, and I left very angry. So angry, I did not ask for her name, during my 15 minute session (sorry my bad). Despite my positive first time at Monica, I will never go back, because any AMP that employs a girl with this type of attitude and lack of skills will not get my business. On a positive note, I can hopefully start a new streak of good experiences, but my confidence was shaken TBH.











Reply With Quote





