Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 735 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5778

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?
    I've seen her. Not a post op, pretty girl. Her friend Celine is definitely Post-op, if you know, you know. Sandy is a little thicker than shown in the pics but overall good experience. Paid for an hour but got 40 minutes. BBBJ, ball play. Then CFS.

  2. #5777
    Finding out for myself today! Thankfully someone put up a good review. I am always skeptical of 'too good to be true' new providers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-hot-babe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.

  3. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!.
    Also had my eye on this touring hottie. Plan to meet up with her tmrw if time and mojo. If I do, will post highlights.

  4. #5775
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBallBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a scoop on Arianna? Has one TNA post and no reviews yet. But damn!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    Just a heads up -- be careful about prebooking with the Euro agencies as they tend to shift times and girls around, especially towards the end of tours. Sometimes they'll let you know, sometimes not. Would definitely message them in mornings to confirm appointments. I usually hate prebooking other than day of, but if the person is popular enough, sometimes you have to.

    Also sometimes the ones they have over are GFE-lite, or hardly even that (closed mouth kissing) despite what's texted. Best to wait for reviews, temper expectations, or TOFTT. I'm of the opinion they better be near perfect in service or hit all my buttons for 5+.

    A few definitely fit that bill, but not many.

  5. #5774

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.
    That's the way it's going for me. "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak".

  6. #5773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBallBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a scoop on Arianna? Has one TNA post and no reviews yet. But damn!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    I know, total smokeshow, right? Unfortunately, at my age, it would be a waste of money, I have had serious performance issues when presented an opportunity to play with such a gorgeous specimen. Man, back in the day I could go two or three rounds, but could never afford to enjoy the hobby, now that I have some extra disposable income, I have a hell of a time getting the hydraulics to work!128555;.

  7. #5772

    Coco / Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    How was the menu? SuperSafety, semi-Safety or YMMV?
    Services were ok. BBBJ, the rest were covered. I asked her to pay attention to my b at lls, and she said she'd rather not. They were shaved and freshly washed- so I'm guessing she's just not into that. The KAngel I saw today sure as fuck paid attention to them!

  8. #5771

    Arianna / Liza_1 Bellevue visiting, anyone see her yet?

    Anyone got a scoop on Arianna? Has one TNA post and no reviews yet. But damn!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B

  9. #5770

    RE The Today Coco / Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    I met with her last week at her IC in Seattle.
    How was the menu? SuperSafety, semi-Safety or YMMV?

  10. #5769

    LexiB

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    What the flying fuck do I need to do to get a response from Lexii. She's hot as hell and I know she's active, there are board reviews and she's been mentioned here. But crickets the two times I've reached out. That is all.
    That can be frustrating. I think she's healing from getting some work done.

  11. #5768

    Lexiibanks. Anyone?

    What the flying fuck do I need to do to get a response from Lexii. She's hot as hell and I know she's active, there are board reviews and she's been mentioned here. But crickets the two times I've reached out. That is all.

  12. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicDevotee  [View Original Post]
    That place has been advertising for quite a while, and I believe the setup is like the CFG. If the gal actually looked like that, and if the rate was true, I'd be there in a jiffy!
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Only 160/ hr in Bellevue? Seems TGTBT?
    It is! Thought I would roll the dice and go. Went Sunday afternoon standard 160/200.

    Girl was decent looking. Experience not so much. Said she was hung over. Rushed, not into it at all. YMMV on this one.

    I wish there was a reliable broker that was transparent and reliable.

  13. #5766

    New One


  14. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicDevotee  [View Original Post]
    That place has been advertising for quite a while, and I believe the setup is like the CFG. If the gal actually looked like that, and if the rate was true, I'd be there in a jiffy!
    Chances of the girl looking that hot at that price is close to zero if not zero. These AMPs have no compulsion about being truthful in their ads whatsoever!

  15. #5764

    The Today Coco / Egypt

    I met with her last week at her IC in Seattle. Communication was ok, but a little strange. She gave me the address to a place across the street, then had me waiting on the street for 10+ minutes until she came down to open the gate for me. Last time that happened with a well known provider at Pike Place, I saw someone I knew while waiting. Ugh. It looked like she'd just gotten dressed or maybe got dressed in a hurry. We went up the stairs to what I think was an "Apodment". The smallest apartment I've ever seen, with a bunkbed in it! No clean laundry to shower off, no soap and the 50% scale model of an apartment smelled so stiff of dank, it made my eyes water. Glad I wasn't going back to work. I still showered and dried off the best I could.

    Egypt is a total doll. Holy shit, and has a super fine body as well. While she's got a great body, I didn't find her sexy. The fucking bunkbed made it hard to find a good angle for anything. And when we tried one of my faves, standing up with me behind, the angle was of course. Wrong. Womp womp.

    Performance wise, she was very quiet, when she rocked the mic, she kept it shallow- just working the tip. I like it when they take it deep at least a couple times. Cowgirl is the image I've got stuck in my head. That made it worth the trip. But I was glad it was over. I won't be seeing her again, just because of that IC. Her pics were taken at another location for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23127825%3B-*-NEW-PICS*-Tight-College-Cutie-26%23129392%3 B-See-Me-For-Sum-Fun-%26%23127851%3 B-AVAILABLE-IC-OC-Ask-About-My-OF- (515) 758-5673-%26%23127825%3 B-%26%23127851%3 B-%26%23128155%3 B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape