Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 133 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1585
    They do be trannies there, the Asians be there also near there spot to lead dudes inside the building they standing at. From when I drive threw there they be from between 69 to 72 street. And if they are some actual real girls, you can't tell if they just SW or just regular girls bar and club hopping and as for some they not that attractive looking from what I seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie57  [View Original Post]
    I'm around the Roosevelt area and never see then only Asians.

  2. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    Could you describe how she looked? Tried looking around the area and like previously mentioned all I see are trannies walking around.
    I'm around the Roosevelt area and never see then only Asians.

  3. #1583

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowProfile499  [View Original Post]
    Yeah brother I agree, however I believe I just caught her at one of those random moments. I was working at the time and she caught my eye. Just wanted to share.
    Could you describe how she looked? Tried looking around the area and like previously mentioned all I see are trannies walking around.

  4. #1582

    72 & Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by Chlorox  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen transgenders in this area.
    Yeah brother I agree, however I believe I just caught her at one of those random moments. I was working at the time and she caught my eye. Just wanted to share.

  5. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by LowProfile499  [View Original Post]
    WSW 8 am. Decent looking. Fat soft ass, Jackson for bbj, she would have fucked and raw creampied for 2 jacksons. But didn't want to take that kind of risk. Drove past and spotted her sitting on the trucks parked in sonoco parking lot. Got out walked past and said good morning. Went to car and she got in LOL. Bbj good and let me nut on her asshole and pussy.
    I have only seen transgenders in this area.

  6. #1580

    72nd Street and Roosevelt

    WSW 8 am. Decent looking. Fat soft ass, Jackson for bbj, she would have fucked and raw creampied for 2 jacksons. But didn't want to take that kind of risk. Drove past and spotted her sitting on the trucks parked in sonoco parking lot. Got out walked past and said good morning. Went to car and she got in LOL. Bbj good and let me nut on her asshole and pussy.

  7. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldLobo  [View Original Post]
    Watch out with the 63rd st and Roosevelt spot. Just saw this mornings someone posted it on TikTok with the girls working and taking men inside. So this spot is being watched by the people around and maybe LEO is watching as well. Just be careful.
    Nothing new I never do this stuff in broad daylight too bold for me

  8. #1578

    Jamaica Ave WSWs

    What's up fellas. So Sunday late afternoon I in the area after an unexpected good encounter I had in Freeport (which I posted about in the LI section), and on J ave I saw 2 chicks who looked like they were SWs which was confirmed later.

    They were on the side of the corner store a block west of Sutphin but I didn't engage because they were with like 3-4 dudes who seemed to be their mngmt / friends, etc. I kept my eye on them, one was a tall slim WSW and the other a short skinny WSW. I really wanted to go for the latter as she was wearing red leggins and sporting a lovely little camel toe.

    I waited for the dudes to leave or at least be far enough for me to have her follow me to a different spot to jump in my car. I looped around and saw her far enough talking to a potential monger who was on foot and decided to go for it. I pull up, wave at her. She comes to my window, and I'm like hop in the back seat so it looks like you're getting into an Uber. She kept asking me if I'm a cop and I kept saying no, but she was still reluctant. After about a minute at most of this, some dude comes behind her and says no no no. So I drive away. About 2 blocks up, I'm at a red light, and see the same dude waving at me and when I turned to look he asks "how much? I ignored and drove off because I don't like to deal with mngmt of any kind only directly with the SWs.

    So, has anybody seen these SWs at this spot before? If so, any info / intel on them? I'm really keen on the shorter skinny one.

    I also, saw another blonde WSW walking on Hillside but she was also walking with a dude so I just kept it moving.

    Thanks in advance, and be safe out there!

  9. #1577

    Heads up

    Watch out with the 63rd st and Roosevelt spot. Just saw this mornings someone posted it on TikTok with the girls working and taking men inside. So this spot is being watched by the people around and maybe LEO is watching as well. Just be careful.

  10. #1576

    7/26 early morning stroll Roosevelt

    It was so active this morning.

    I head up from 74th I see a few girls working corners but that's that's an observation.

    Usual spots where open but It was too much traffic. So I walk up past the bike shop.

    Active but I go for a girl dyed hair named YuYu. I say hi and she takes me downstairs.

    I messed up and didn't say the price before going down but here's the kicker.

    I offer 80 and she says give me 100 and you'll enjoy. I said sure fuck me good.

    Long story short my balls got soaked. She had a decent CBJ nice kegels etc but.

    Idk if she knew she was a squirter but she knows now.

    She was embarrassed But it was fine.

    She didn't complain so that's always a good thing.

    Eh that's my yearly summer stroll it's just way too active for me.

    Be safe and pee after sex.

    Always speak the price before going in!

  11. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by BxLickyOkitty  [View Original Post]
    There's a bus from that goes over the whitestone bridge over to Macy's area that's like 15 minutes.
    I honestly never go there but the usually price is 60 if you're firm. I do 80 because they complain I'm too wide.

  12. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by BxLickyOkitty  [View Original Post]
    There's a bus from that goes over the whitestone bridge over to Macy's area that's like 15 minutes.
    Yea I know I used to take that bus there but now I live a little far from that bus so that's why I take the 7 now.

  13. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by ShMoneyDance  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.
    There's a bus from that goes over the whitestone bridge over to Macy's area that's like 15 minutes.

  14. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog215  [View Original Post]
    Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

    Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.
    Honestly the time of day makes a HUGE difference too.

  15. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog215  [View Original Post]
    Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

    Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.
    Oh damn I need this too then. I'm interested in experiencing a big booty Asian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape