Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6947
-
08-18-22 21:49 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 490I was pretty happy with her until she raised her price all of a sudden. She is pretty good time though but I'm seeing two that also make me very happy. Both are pleasers and firecrackers and pretty good looking as well... and for less than what this one wanted. Each person had diff price point amd what value means but for me, 400+ has got to be someone that gived me out of this world sex. And I have had those before. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 21:00 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 47ValidationNation
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-c1d38896cf49
This one actually wanted 500 per meet, no time limit. It took everything I had not to laugh LOL.
-
08-18-22 20:15 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 3377. 5 ?
So what is she without her teeth fixed. Me personally anything 5 and below you get them off stg or the corner. No way I would spend several hundred on 5 and below.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 12:27 #4799Banned Member

Posts: 1148BrownEyedBeauty
Met with her yesterday.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
Pros: Slim sexy body, nice apple bottom and her (natural) tits are amazing. She's really cool and down to earth and she's a firecracker in the sack. She's like it hard and the dirty talk was good. She's definitely a pleaser and a lot of fun.
Cons: The only con I had was her teeth. If she got her teeth fixed, she'd be a solid 7.5.
All in all, I enjoyed myself. She was sweet, very accommodating and personable and she is hot in bed. A lot of girls could learn a lot about how to treat a man, especially one that is spending his hard earned money and time on you, from her.
-
08-18-22 10:49 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 734Cleared Some Space
Thanks for letting me know. I cleared some space.
Originally Posted by Tryon
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 11:26 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 234You need to clear your mailbox. Had a PM bounce.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 08:35 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 108I Second That
The above is my exact thoughts. I likewise typically only pursue what I perceive as 8's or higher. Personally, I ignore the ones that profile mentions they are passport ready, love traveling, arm candy, or upgrading their lifestyle and I average 400 ppm. Only once I agreed to 500 but she's a hot Colombian fantasy come true for me LOL.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:18 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 546When in their messages, click on the SBs picture. That takes you to their actual profile. Copy the link from there.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:40 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 73I dreamt of this girl once. Wouldn't call her a pro. Little bigger than photos suggest. Mediocre BBBJ. The rest of the nos you listed were spot on, did do COB. Very limited kissing, no DFK. Paid 300 and haven't gone back. Not highly recommend.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:10 #4793Banned Member

Posts: 1148BaddieBrittany
This one is in Columbia and wanted 400 to drive here. I declined. She called me yesterday and said she had a meeting in Charlotte at 4 and could do 300 since she would be here.
I didn't have time. She strikes me as a pro. When I inquired about her no list, she said no anal, no CIM and CFS.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-fe79223a8a22
-
08-16-22 21:02 #4792Banned Member

Posts: 1148Links
Maybe you or someone else can help me? All I did was go to the profile and copied the link.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
Is there something I'm missing?
-
08-16-22 17:51 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 258
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
The 3 links you posted go to your inbox on seeking. Would you mind trying with different links please?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't mind looking up the Pro & 2 from Greensboro, you never know till you look.
The only one I was able to see the profile was CupidsFavorite & no way I'd pay $600 for that.
Thanks.
-
08-16-22 15:01 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 481I concur
This is my hope, and possibly the only way I continue SBs. When we hitl it off and everyone has a good time, a few have offered a better rate next time. I believe them but, so far, the travel schedule doesn't put me back to see them again for weeks. They often "forget" what they said, go off grid, or I just don't want to repeat. I have had one repeat so far and she went from 5 to 3. Frankly, she should have been 3 the first time. I've only been good at this about 4 or 5 months so once I get enough contacts in each city I visit, this should get more reasonable. God knows I've put the research in, geez. I have learned to promise more frequent visits too to make them feel it won't be "one and done". Can't say that's worked yet but the chicks have heard it all.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:40 #4789Banned Member

Posts: 1148FineLtGirl
A bit of interesting history with this one. First chatted with her under a different name. Said she's married to a female. Sent pics and videos to confirm that they are lovers. Anyway, she wanted 700 to pay her rent and she would drive to Charlotte from Greensboro.
Talked her down to $400 but thought that she as too much so I declined. She got mad and claimed I was a scammer because I didn't pay her for the pics and videos but I never asked, she offered.
She was back in my messages telling me she was desperate and offering 300. She did say her wife is available as well. Getting a 3 some would be tough as they have kids but she made it clear both are available for solo's.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-d697b531b1a3
-
08-16-22 08:03 #4788Banned Member

Posts: 1148Pro
This one is a pro. She has ads on a couple of different escort sites.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-b18b5eb808e7









Reply With Quote






