Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4787

    CupidsFavorite

    Moved this one quickly to text. Beautiful girl and body is banging. I offered 300 ppm, she all but laughed and said at least double. She then said I should try Cool Cave Spa for FS at that price. I guess she might be an ex employee.

    Anyway, she's out of my price range.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f5c8abc8ff46

  2. #4786

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I will put her less than average.
    That's why I said average at best.

    Here's the kicker. She asked if the give her money to hangout (no sex) was a dealbreaker and of course I said yes. Instead of her bowing out gracefully, she got all bitchy and tried to drag me about wasting time and not reading bios.

    So of course I went and checked her bio and of course she didn't have anything in there about giving her money for nothing.

    Soooo, I politely let her know about this and she blocked me. LOL!

  3. #4785
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one. She tells me she's looking for a weekly allowance. Okay, how much? She says it depends on how many times I want to see her. I say maybe once a week. She then says what do you want to do when we meet? Sex of course silly rabbit! LOL! She then tells me. She won't be intimate until she develops a "connection" and is "comfortable" with you.

    So let me get this straight, you expect a guy to pay you to be around you? Man, some of these women are delusional. She's not even hot. She's average at best.

    Wow is all I can say.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-e0d488189222
    I will put her less than average.

  4. #4784

    Princess1498

    Chatted with this one. She tells me she's looking for a weekly allowance. Okay, how much? She says it depends on how many times I want to see her. I say maybe once a week. She then says what do you want to do when we meet? Sex of course silly rabbit! LOL! She then tells me. She won't be intimate until she develops a "connection" and is "comfortable" with you.

    So let me get this straight, you expect a guy to pay you to be around you? Man, some of these women are delusional. She's not even hot. She's average at best.

    Wow is all I can say.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-e0d488189222

  5. #4783

    First date

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    Since beginning the SB / SD arena, I've made over 500 offers. I've only offered 250 or less a few times, at first from being a newb and not wanting to over pay, but eventually, from just throwing a flyer at an "average" looking girl. Turns out, I only met three of those. A 200 that started at 400 but forgot or got desperate. The other two countered with 300 and was what I thought a descent value at that price. None of those were better than average. Not only did the overwhelmimg number of others deny the offer, most never replied and the rest horse laughed at it before blocking me no matter how good or bad they looked. So I choose not to risk being blocked by a 9 just so I can drive down prices for everyone else. I wouldn't consider average / below average looking girls as being STG quality. But I would say that, if I'm looking for average / below average looking, I'll get on a dating app or go to the local bar. If I wouldn't f* them for free, why would I pay money. Turns out, the ones I want to f* are, with a very rare exception, 400 or more. I keep seeing guys b* about driving up prices, and stating what things are worth, but you are not lining up my girls. As mentioned earlier, we are not making the market, we are reacting to it. Once some of these pandemic rich daddies run out of money, youight see a change but these girls literally have hundreds of messages a day. Why would they need to take less.

    BTW, many of those 400 or higher, turned into multi- hour, multi-pop dates with lots mileage I would have never get in an independent or AMP, Eros girl, or even UTR pro. So if 400 instead of 200 or 300 means I'm over paying, tell me what I'm doing wrong or show me some 20 something 8's and 9's that will respond and show up.
    From my experience, most girls think that we are going to be one and done so they ask for a higher initial amount. This is what some babies told me. They have said if you see me often then the rate drops. I've had 400 and 500 girls that went down to 200. These were some fine chicks. As many of us know YMMV. Not all do this but some do.

  6. #4782

    Teach me Sensei LOL

    Since beginning the SB / SD arena, I've made over 500 offers. I've only offered 250 or less a few times, at first from being a newb and not wanting to over pay, but eventually, from just throwing a flyer at an "average" looking girl. Turns out, I only met three of those. A 200 that started at 400 but forgot or got desperate. The other two countered with 300 and was what I thought a descent value at that price. None of those were better than average. Not only did the overwhelmimg number of others deny the offer, most never replied and the rest horse laughed at it before blocking me no matter how good or bad they looked. So I choose not to risk being blocked by a 9 just so I can drive down prices for everyone else. I wouldn't consider average / below average looking girls as being STG quality. But I would say that, if I'm looking for average / below average looking, I'll get on a dating app or go to the local bar. If I wouldn't f* them for free, why would I pay money. Turns out, the ones I want to f* are, with a very rare exception, 400 or more. I keep seeing guys b* about driving up prices, and stating what things are worth, but you are not lining up my girls. As mentioned earlier, we are not making the market, we are reacting to it. Once some of these pandemic rich daddies run out of money, youight see a change but these girls literally have hundreds of messages a day. Why would they need to take less.

    BTW, many of those 400 or higher, turned into multi- hour, multi-pop dates with lots mileage I would have never get in an independent or AMP, Eros girl, or even UTR pro. So if 400 instead of 200 or 300 means I'm over paying, tell me what I'm doing wrong or show me some 20 something 8's and 9's that will respond and show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    I do not use STG or equivalent, so I don't know what those rates are. I have found plenty High Caliber women on seeking for 200 and below. And others for higher. The thing is, if you have a range, stick to it. If chicks are asking for higher, just move on.

  7. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    I'm convinced some just seek the thrill of being chased.
    Sorry, she had dick appointment with me.

  8. #4780

    Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Got her digits? I don't care if her room mate is a weirdo, ain't going to get in the way of my nut and 300 ain't bad for a cutie like that, especially if she'll bbcip. I'd make an afternoon of her.
    She made it clear the $$$ was for only an hour of her time. You can find some more recent pics of her on her of.

  9. #4779

    Reach out

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Got her digits? I don't care if her room mate is a weirdo, ain't going to get in the way of my nut and 300 ain't bad for a cutie like that, especially if she'll bbcip. I'd make an afternoon of her.
    To her on Seeking.

  10. #4778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    300 for her to host. 400 for her to come to you.

    Caveat, for her to host, means male "roommate" will watch and filming is up to you. I'm guessing it's her man and he's a voyeur.
    Got her digits? I don't care if her room mate is a weirdo, ain't going to get in the way of my nut and 300 ain't bad for a cutie like that, especially if she'll bbcip. I'd make an afternoon of her.

  11. #4777

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I'm new to SA and here's my perspective on things. I haven't had any problems moving girls quickly to text. I have run across the pic scammers for sure but I seem to have met a few legit ones. PPM seems to be the preferred transaction. Ranges from 250-600. One girl wanted 2000-3500 per month. Told her good luck.

    Anyway, I have a couple who seem legit. One I'm supposed to meet on Wednesday.

    Now as far as how much to pay and is it simping? The 300 for an hour with a 20 something college girl, IMHO, is not too much. You're paying for low mileage and someone who is not a drug addict and is doing something with their lives, who just wants some extra money. 200? You should go on STG or LC.
    She is a pro. Never seen my pic, went straight to txt and her ppm amount. SA is just the new backpage but the girls are charging double.

  12. #4776

    Variety of rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    My sentiments exactly. You go on SA to find a higher caliber of female. As such, you should expect to pay more. Is there GPS on there? Absolutely but you can't expect to these girls to have STG Meth head rates.
    I do not use STG or equivalent, so I don't know what those rates are. I have found plenty High Caliber women on seeking for 200 and below. And others for higher. The thing is, if you have a range, stick to it. If chicks are asking for higher, just move on.

  13. #4775

    IvyKat

    Quote Originally Posted by FrmLurker  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with this one, any reports good or bad?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-3b4e1f663825
    Just finished chatting with her. Told me she wanted to meet in SOUTHPARK. I asked if there was a coffee spot nearby and she said she wasn't drinking coffee at 7:30. My reply was, we don't have to drink coffee to sit and talk. Then she asked if I drank? Alarm bells tell me she wants to meet so I can buy her and possibly her friends drinks. No thanks.

    She's probably real but I'm not playing games to find out.

    Proceed with caution as I think she's fishing for free food and drinks.

  14. #4774

    Nico

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    I used to hit that all the time for 200. Wasn't a fan of that Wisconsin accent. She's pretty fun but not for 3.

    She's also a bit thicker in the legs then her pics show.
    300 for her to host. 400 for her to come to you.

    Caveat, for her to host, means male "roommate" will watch and filming is up to you. I'm guessing it's her man and he's a voyeur.

  15. #4773

    Attention

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Why do they do this? It's a huge waste of time.
    Women need attention. It's a female requirement. All of these girls just like being chased for self esteem reasons. They have no intention of meeting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape