Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 25719
-
08-17-22 05:01 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Caramel
Saw Caramel last week. Young pretty face. GFE. Soft skin. BBBJ no cim. Cfs. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cosmo68
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 04:56 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Ariel
Ariel is a lot of fun. I've seen her a few times at the extended stay on poe. She was shaking during orgasm when I was DATY. I CIP deep in that.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:49 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 69Too bad for us
Yea I saw her a few times about 2 1/2 years ago, and it was 150. With really no time limit. She was definitely a little hottie. Smokin really and a lot of fun. Haven't seen her since, but yea prices gone up just like the rest of these girls and everything else. Sucks. Spilled many a seed on those lips and tits. Oh well, such is life.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:37 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 827Jayde
Did you see her prices. Who's paying her those rates?
Originally Posted by DownLow1995
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:33 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 69Ellie (WYP) formerly Tay on STG
OK, So I saw her recently. Had her over to my place. There was recently a post about her brought up on here about her. A few guys responded including me. Like a week or so ago. We re-connected on WYP. I saw her a few times a few years ago when she was on STG regularly. She is still a little cutie, and very sweet girl. But def not the same from years back. She still is a spinner, just with a couple extra Lbs. But still a little thing. Not the best fuck, pretty mechanical, slow sorta boring BBBJ, and kinda a dead fish. But she took direction well, just no enthusiasm. Couldn't take doggy longer than a min or two. Wanted to switch positions. Overall a nice girl, no shitty attitude, Decent body, small tits, and will get the job done. Nothing to write home about tho. There's def much better out there. We never discussed amount before or after. I just gave her 150 and we parted ways with no issues. She was at my house for a little over an hour.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MkQKyAKERpY9VG
-
08-16-22 21:11 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 692nd one
I can confirm the 2nd one is real. She is legit. I know her personally. A bit of GPS but she is real. You can prob get her to lower her rates. She's young and has many of the same issues that most of these chicks has. But not strung out, no pimps, you'll prob have some fun.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 15:48 #16848Regular Member

Posts: 2Jayde
Anyone have any dreams with Jayde? She's pregnant but actually looks very attractive https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/89082982.
-
08-16-22 14:53 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 138Ariel
For those that desire to partake. Link below.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...F/848089509510
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 14:45 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 138Ariel
With Ariel there are some negatives. Her communications suck. She is needy and full of excuses. But if you want av great fuck. Open menu except Greek. And reasonable rates - $ and $. 5 hhr and hr. She's worth texting and see if she responds. Especially if you like the blonde big tit MILF types. Seen her several times. Most really good. Safe incall. Good BBBJ. Will fuck you any way you want. Always wants her pussy eaten. Will watch porn and fuck if you like that. Cum pretty much where you want. Mouth, face, tits, pussy. Your choice.
If she responds to text. Go see her now. No scheduling. Just don't respond to any of her requests. She will see you when she needs the $$. Also. Don't pay up front if she asks and says she needs to pay for room.
So basically Ariel is a really fun fuck. Just ignore the other shit, fuck her hard, and block her number if she blows up your phone after.
Originally Posted by RaineManG6
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 14:23 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 43She let me take some pics of those delicious boobies. PM me if you want her number as she still needs help while not posting an ad.
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 10:30 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 100Anastacia Allure
I last saw Anastacia Allure about 5 years ago, but I saw she was coming to Dayton again. I missed her trip in June, but I made sure I saw her in late July. We caught up on stories and I can tell you she still looks wonderful. She is smart and funny and has a cute accent. I will be seeing her at every opportunity.
-
08-16-22 10:25 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 100Sophia Rose
I recently had the pleasure of seeing Sophia Rose in Dayton for the first time. Most everything said before by others is accurate. She looks like her pics and even though I was there for only a short time she appears to be fairly intelligent. She can hold a conversation and is rather pleasant. Communication was great and the room was upscale. I will repeat.
-
08-16-22 06:51 #16842Banned Member

Posts: 619Scam
First sign it is a scam is that she has attributes that men look for and desire. Girls in Dayton that look like this are not on STG. Second sign she does nor have Dayton or some other city. So if you are still interested one trick is to text her and ask what area ot Town is she located. That way she or he does not know which town you are referring to.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
You need to investigate which you did and that is good.
-
08-15-22 20:12 #16841Regular Member

Posts: 19Anybody know of this dream. Alexa
Is this one too good to be true?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/654348499080
-
08-15-22 19:49 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 105How's her face / weight doing these days?
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





