Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #1099

    Re: Yasmin & Bianca (Latinas)

    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanChan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Latin Yasmin and Bianca. They have been around for a while but I haven't heard much about them here.

    If anyone can share their experience please. You can DM me.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4164515.htm

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/yasmin-10/

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/bianca-30/

    https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/model-yasmin-46775
    Yasmin & Bianca (Latinas).

    https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/models

    https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/model-yasmin-46775

    https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/model-bianca-39272

    I saw Yasmin recently for an hour. Easy setup, I'm already verified with TBF / EZ so a few texts & I was there at the agreed upon time. They will send you an un-blurred picture of Yasmin & her sister Bianca if you ask. Yasmin was true to her pictures & I thought she looked better in person than the face pic I was sent. Three hundred half, Four hundred for the hour, Eight hundred for Yasmin & Bianca together. (I asked Yasmin if they really were sisters & she said yes. Then I asked if they ate each other out when they were together, she said they did.) Anyway, Yasmin was pretty hot in my book, and just like the pictures on the website & her ad: 5' 4" / 5' 5" unbelievably well done man made C cup tits that felt very natural, mostly brown-ish hair with a few blonde highlights, but it was tied up, no visible tatoos, or if she had any, they were small. She had the typical big yet toned Latin ass a lot of the girls have and that I like -I don't think it was man made, & felt natural. She actually had a very tiny Bush going, but it was trimmed close & not on her pussy lips.

    Anyway, LKF for the most part, a few DFKs here & there, DATY, BBJ, Mish, Doggy, CG, MSOG -she seemed to like it deep and hard, and she met my thrusts when we fuct in doggy & mish. She was really going after my dick when we started out, and I asked her to slow down a bit unless we could go twice & she said, we can go twice. So fuck it, away we went. Her pussy was nice & snug & she seemed to really enjoy our intimate activities together. Unsure about CIM, and I don't think Greek is on the table, but she seemed to enjoy my company and wanted me to be pleased. She seemed to want her DATY on the more aggressive side, and she enjoyed that.

    She & Bianca are from Paraguay. Yasmin's English is really good & she can have an easy conversation in English. I've read Bianca's English isn't as good, but I do want to see her tits & performance too. (Maybe next time I'll take my Vitamin V & try both of them at the same time.) Yasmin had a nice personality & seemed pretty genuine & down to earth. She said she has a few more cities & then she's back home to S. America & probably won't be back until after Thanksgiving. Yasmin & Bianca will be in Greensboro through August 20. I've had good luck with most all of the TBF girls I've seen & Yasmin I would recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-08-18 211953.jpg‎   full_62f6504b72909.jpg‎   full_62f650851f736.jpg‎   full_5f29bec143a65.jpg‎   full_5f29bec33ece3.jpg‎  

    full_5f29bec561c56.jpg‎   Screenshot 2022-08-18 212306.jpg‎   full_62f65115ad233.jpg‎   full_62f65170e6cca.jpg‎  

  2. #1098

    Latin Yasmin and Bianca

    Has anyone seen the Latin Yasmin and Bianca. They have been around for a while but I haven't heard much about them here.

    If anyone can share their experience please. You can DM me.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4164515.htm

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/yasmin-10/

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/bianca-30/

    https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/model-yasmin-46775

  3. #1097

  4. 08-16-22 21:21

    Reason
    Nevermind

  5. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas anyone have info on Yasmin?

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5357209.htm?cat=1
    That's Mariah Mendoza. She has plenty of reviews on you-know-where.

    Overall good experience from what I've read. I've always wanted to see her but haven't had the chance.

  6. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanLexus  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer GFE and was she ok with $$3 for the hour?
    Of course the communication stopped when she went down to 400, but I stuck to my 300 LOL. Now I see the phone changed and there are ads also from Las Vegas, so who knows if she is real.

  7. #1094

    Yasmin Brunet?

    Hey fellas anyone have info on Yasmin?

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5357209.htm?cat=1

  8. #1093

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9629385.htm?wn=1

    Anyone seen her before? Checked her number and pics in Google, only a result from NY. She initially quoted 5 $, told her iI couldn't afford it, countered with 4 $, so I said I was doing 3 $ lately.

    Video looks legit, just her name and pics seem very like your typical fake Asian ad.
    Does she offer GFE and was she ok with $$3 for the hour?

  9. #1092

    Katherine / Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Hope you can see Katherine. She's my type. May try her if she's around next week still. I get texts about Carol's girls and sometimes can find The Booking Friend website to see previews. Another way to forecast potential previews is occasionally I look at some other cities. Many touring girls sometimes follow a certain pattern: Philly (KOP / Plymouth), DC (Tyson's), Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte. Doesn't seem like a lot of touring between CLT and ATL though unless I'm mistaken. Either way good to see you back on your feet.

    I don't do the longer dates that you do, but I'm sticking pretty much to upscale Tryst, Eros and booking agents. What a tremendous difference even if lower volume.
    Unfortunately Katherine was not available but I have an appointment today with Alice. Looking forward to meeting this one.

  10. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was going to take a break but I figured I needed to wear out a hot latina pussy and I could feel a little better. Got that message that it was her last day and said F it lets go!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3505434.htm?cat=58

    Trying to set up with this one today. I hear a few girls are coming into town in the next few weeks. Hopefully that is true as I have cancelled my travel plans and will be in town for a while.
    Hope you can see Katherine. She's my type. May try her if she's around next week still. I get texts about Carol's girls and sometimes can find The Booking Friend website to see previews. Another way to forecast potential previews is occasionally I look at some other cities. Many touring girls sometimes follow a certain pattern: Philly (KOP / Plymouth), DC (Tyson's), Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte. Doesn't seem like a lot of touring between CLT and ATL though unless I'm mistaken. Either way good to see you back on your feet.

    I don't do the longer dates that you do, but I'm sticking pretty much to upscale Tryst, Eros and booking agents. What a tremendous difference even if lower volume.

  11. #1090

    Thanks Bud

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Nice bounce back. Hope you're feeling better.
    Yeah I was going to take a break but I figured I needed to wear out a hot latina pussy and I could feel a little better. Got that message that it was her last day and said F it lets go!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3505434.htm?cat=58

    Trying to set up with this one today. I hear a few girls are coming into town in the next few weeks. Hopefully that is true as I have cancelled my travel plans and will be in town for a while.

  12. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the messages guys. Definitely something I never want to experience again and it was just a crazy moment but I will never let anyone into my hotel room again unless I know the person or have been with them before. I was way more cautious since it was my room etc. But after it was all over I checked out and got the hell out on the next plane ride home. On a different note.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5949092.htm?cat=58

    I was able to meet up with Jade last night and she was phenomenal! I think she is traveling with Carol or one of the other girls but she has a great personality and a good attitude. Body is a 9 and she was very relaxed. I have to remember sometimes when I book an hour to keep up with the time because most of these girls like her who travel with an agent have back to back appointments at night. Sadly I think she left today or is leaving tonight. If she is still around I would highly recommend a visit.
    Nice bounce back. Hope you're feeling better.

  13. #1088

    Thanks / Jade Oliveira

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Oh my goodness, man. I'm so sorry that happened and don't wish that upon anyone. As others said, I don't care how you "feel" one day: if you're born with a dick and especially still have one, you are a MAN by virtue of God and science. The worst thing is that you were blindsided and then he / she / it had the nerve to play dumb. I'm sorry but that's just evil and wrong on so many levels. If you're a man, tranny, whatever, be up front in your ad. I feel awful for all the guys seeing this scumbag who will be scammed. Peace, man, and in all seriousness I wish you healing from such trauma.
    Thanks for the messages guys. Definitely something I never want to experience again and it was just a crazy moment but I will never let anyone into my hotel room again unless I know the person or have been with them before. I was way more cautious since it was my room etc. But after it was all over I checked out and got the hell out on the next plane ride home. On a different note.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5949092.htm?cat=58

    I was able to meet up with Jade last night and she was phenomenal! I think she is traveling with Carol or one of the other girls but she has a great personality and a good attitude. Body is a 9 and she was very relaxed. I have to remember sometimes when I book an hour to keep up with the time because most of these girls like her who travel with an agent have back to back appointments at night. Sadly I think she left today or is leaving tonight. If she is still around I would highly recommend a visit.

  14. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever and I hate to post it but here it goes. Had a date with an eros girl while down in Miami and I tried to find "her" ad to post it but its gone now. She came to my room and when I opened the door all seemed to be cool but I knew right off it was not the girl in the pics. She spoke to me for a minute and the voice threw me for a second but the face and features all seemed to be ok so I proceeded. Shirt and bra came off and the tits were man made but they were amazing. All going along well until I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!! WTF I said your ad did not say Trans or any of that BS and "she" looks right at me and says baby I am a woman. I was speechless! Not wanting to offend the individual I said keep the money but I can't proceed and you need to leave now please. Again she tells me she is a woman and does not understand. I said you can believe what you want but for me I see things differently. "She" finally left and I threw up about 3 times showered brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes then went down to the lobby and proceeded to drink a F ton of liquor. I am still mad as hell over the situation but it was crazy as hell. Latina / Latino with no recognizable male features. Arms were petite frame seemed right but I had that ace ventura moment after the fact and I am still a little sick. Will not be doing any more new eros for a long time and I will meet and greet first.
    Oh my goodness, man. I'm so sorry that happened and don't wish that upon anyone. As others said, I don't care how you "feel" one day: if you're born with a dick and especially still have one, you are a MAN by virtue of God and science. The worst thing is that you were blindsided and then he / she / it had the nerve to play dumb. I'm sorry but that's just evil and wrong on so many levels. If you're a man, tranny, whatever, be up front in your ad. I feel awful for all the guys seeing this scumbag who will be scammed. Peace, man, and in all seriousness I wish you healing from such trauma.

  15. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever
    I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!!
    I sure hate to hear that. I appreciate all your contributions to this board. I've seen some trans ads show up on seeking & some escort sites under the WOMEN sections and I just think that's totally inappropriate as related to this activity. If you have a meat stick, you are a MAN or TRANS, just say you are so guys aren't mislead when they get to your goodies. Doesn't matter how they identify because when two people are meeting for sex -you want to be sure the equipment is compatible & as expected!!

    I was following this one absolutely beautiful chick on Twitter from Miami & I had no idea she was a he until SHim posted a video from behind where you could see its dick. I was stunned.

  16. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    She went by Julia Lessa last year I believe.
    Still does last time that I checked. Good service, and as advertised in pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape