Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 17941
-
08-16-22 12:02 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 363Where is she advertising?
Originally Posted by Layingaround
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 08:41 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 160Brandy Talore
Careful she is a grifter. 500 bucks for a titty fuck session she films for her Only Fans.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 19:40 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 274Blowme
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Please make him stop. Somebody Please!!
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
I kno most of us kentuky boys just fel off a turnup truk. But, we kno how to talk to them thar women folk. We so dang gone glad you come down her to git us straited out.
Blowme, my battry gone dead can you git me a jump.
BTW, Blowme.
-
08-15-22 18:05 #11068Regular Member

Posts: 2Somehow I didn't get Robbed by Sara
Seen Sara (like a fool I didn't read any reports) and somehow they didn't try to rob me, Was at some nice hotel in Lex, Pimp was sitting outside of the hotel and re-entered as I was leaving, Not even close to her photos but not butt ugly, very rushed but probably not a bad thing considering her cat jaws smelled like rotted death.
-
08-15-22 16:26 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 568Here you go
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87984248
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:46 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 87TARA- who?
Any link to her post; never heard of her until now. Maybe a pic would lend a hand.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 12:54 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 363Who? Link?
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 12:53 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 363No kidding. Never knew she was touring, or is she a KY girl? I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by Eagle2399
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 09:22 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 5711st time with Tara
I saw her over the weekend for the first time. I've read mostly outstanding reviews except for a couple posters on here. My experience was outstanding. Fantastic and quick communication, extremely attractive, amazing customer service and I was anything but rushed. She was wonderful in every way. I can't understand any reason for negative reports from my experience. To each his own and she may not be your cup of tea but she can be my shot of Bourbon any day LOL.
-
08-15-22 09:15 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 259Sophia Rose
Let me just start by saying that this is not a review. I have dreamt of her once she was in Lexington. The dream was great and I reported it here. She is the girl in the pictures and was reliable and accommodating. I plan on dreaming her again when she visits next month or atleast that was my initial thought. I realized that she has a OF account and started following her over there.
She posts some really hot stuff on there. However, I just realised that everything she posts on there with guys is bareback. I don't dream beyond the BBBJ with a provider due to personal preference but wondering if she has one bb partner or multiple. I hope she doesn't offer bb to clients and the guy in the video is her boyfriend. Just wanted to throw this in there and stay safe guys.
-
08-15-22 07:58 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 28You got it!
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 07:57 #11060Regular Member

Posts: 6Ghost List Member
Well it appears I have been placed on the do not answer or text anymore list. I wonder what is going on??
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 23:50 #11059Banned Member

Posts: 1056Hahaha
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
Looks like I was right, she didn't ghost you like you said, she just went silent because she was busy. Whe. Someone ghosts you they don't show up.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
I'm not a white night as I wasn't defending her, just trying to get you to understand why she doesn't have time to play on her phone all day texting you like she's your new girlfriend. I don't see chick's that make you pay upfront, set timers, rush you out and think their shit doesn't stink. You can have them. I know Lexington is a desert for somewhat hot girls and those that are charge way too much. I know that because several good ones from Cincinnati make trips down there to overcharge you and you eat it up. You do you, I'll do me.
-
08-14-22 22:03 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 219Ahh gras ha per
1. They're never the girls in the pics. Those same pics have circled around the world and seen by 50 million hard dicks.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
2. Odds are, whoever you were talking to, understood 10% of what you were saying.
-
08-14-22 21:54 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 363Brandy Talore?
Originally Posted by Eagle2399
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




