Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Kgirls Rebrands

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1215
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #195

    Phoebes ter reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any bunny ears on Amanda's pics. Also, Amanda is listed as 5'1", isn't Phoebe sort of tall for a kgirl, or am I misremembering because of high heels?
    She wears stiletto heels and she's lean so she looks tall but isn't really. I'm talking about the bunny ears she wears that is mentioned multiple times in her TER reviews. When I saw her, she wore those.

  2. #194

    What Bunny ears?

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that one. I asked the booker if she went by any other names and he said she used to go by Phoebe. And she looks 80% close to pics. Wears those same bunny ears.
    I don't see any bunny ears on Amanda's pics. Also, Amanda is listed as 5'1", isn't Phoebe sort of tall for a kgirl, or am I misremembering because of high heels?

  3. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Also, the sexual freak Phoebe is in OC as amanda with MKC.

    She had the whole hentai thing going with the bunny ears and wristbands that were makeshift cuffs. Kinda hot, kinda weird. If you don't mind the plastic, she's an insatiable freak that will get you off.
    I remember reading about her comping bb. I'd probably pull the trigger if she's still down like that.

  4. #192

    Yes that phoebe

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Is this Phoebe that you are referring? Curious how you know since Amanda's pics are totally different.

    https://www.foxylists.com/phoebe

    https://mykupcake.com/home/amanda
    Yes, that one. I asked the booker if she went by any other names and he said she used to go by Phoebe. And she looks 80% close to pics. Wears those same bunny ears.

  5. #191

    Right Phoebe?

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Also, the sexual freak Phoebe is in OC as amanda with MKC.

    She had the whole hentai thing going with the bunny ears and wristbands that were makeshift cuffs. Kinda hot, kinda weird. If you don't mind the plastic, she's an insatiable freak that will get you off.
    Is this Phoebe that you are referring? Curious how you know since Amanda's pics are totally different.

    https://www.foxylists.com/phoebe

    https://mykupcake.com/home/amanda

  6. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    There's a tiffany that popped up in Huntington Beach. https://oc.escortbook.com/model-tiffany-58437.

    Any info on her? Pictures are what we saw in the mid 2000's to early 2010. Some of the legends had this kind of photo style.

    Anyone see her recently? I hope she's not old. The photos look hot but probably outdated by a lot.
    I think those are photos of Sasha?

  7. #189

    Phoebe = Amanda MKC

    Also, the sexual freak Phoebe is in OC as amanda with MKC.

    She had the whole hentai thing going with the bunny ears and wristbands that were makeshift cuffs. Kinda hot, kinda weird. If you don't mind the plastic, she's an insatiable freak that will get you off.

  8. #188

    Tiffany HiddenMango on HX

    There's a tiffany that popped up in Huntington Beach. https://oc.escortbook.com/model-tiffany-58437.

    Any info on her? Pictures are what we saw in the mid 2000's to early 2010. Some of the legends had this kind of photo style.

    Anyone see her recently? I hope she's not old. The photos look hot but probably outdated by a lot.

  9. #187
    MKC I've, PG Hari, CGLA Hari all the same.

  10. #186

  11. #185

    MKC Hyori = Rebrand?

    Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/hyori

  12. #184

    TopGirls / MKC Flower = CGLA Rose3


  13. #183

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Zoe CG = Gigi BGC (TER: 347374).
    I hate going to MW and up charge but I might have to break my rules here. Thanks as always.

  14. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Zoe CG = Gigi BGC (TER: 347374).
    Zoe will fuck the shit out of you if you get her wound up. Not for the faint of heart.

  15. #181

    Choi

    I have seen Choi on 40model.com and was very enjoyable.

    Anyone seen Jamie? Wondering how her service is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape