Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 11015
-
08-16-22 11:47 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 1404Chances of the girl looking that hot at that price is close to zero if not zero. These AMPs have no compulsion about being truthful in their ads whatsoever!
Originally Posted by SonicDevotee
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 00:01 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 36The Today Coco / Egypt
I met with her last week at her IC in Seattle. Communication was ok, but a little strange. She gave me the address to a place across the street, then had me waiting on the street for 10+ minutes until she came down to open the gate for me. Last time that happened with a well known provider at Pike Place, I saw someone I knew while waiting. Ugh. It looked like she'd just gotten dressed or maybe got dressed in a hurry. We went up the stairs to what I think was an "Apodment". The smallest apartment I've ever seen, with a bunkbed in it! No clean laundry to shower off, no soap and the 50% scale model of an apartment smelled so stiff of dank, it made my eyes water. Glad I wasn't going back to work. I still showered and dried off the best I could.
Egypt is a total doll. Holy shit, and has a super fine body as well. While she's got a great body, I didn't find her sexy. The fucking bunkbed made it hard to find a good angle for anything. And when we tried one of my faves, standing up with me behind, the angle was of course. Wrong. Womp womp.
Performance wise, she was very quiet, when she rocked the mic, she kept it shallow- just working the tip. I like it when they take it deep at least a couple times. Cowgirl is the image I've got stuck in my head. That made it worth the trip. But I was glad it was over. I won't be seeing her again, just because of that IC. Her pics were taken at another location for sure.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23127825%3B-*-NEW-PICS*-Tight-College-Cutie-26%23129392%3 B-See-Me-For-Sum-Fun-%26%23127851%3 B-AVAILABLE-IC-OC-Ask-About-My-OF- (515) 758-5673-%26%23127825%3 B-%26%23127851%3 B-%26%23128155%3 B.
-
08-15-22 17:04 #5763Banned Member

Posts: 1358That place has been advertising for quite a while, and I believe the setup is like the CFG. If the gal actually looked like that, and if the rate was true, I'd be there in a jiffy!
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:51 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 617Only 160/ hr in Bellevue? Seems TGTBT?
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 22:26 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 29Mistress Lola?
Anyone have any experience with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-lola
-
08-14-22 19:58 #5760Banned Member

Posts: 510Review
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/499962535710 Review.
I have seen her a few times, she gives good head and lets you cum in her mouth for $150. I won't be seeing her anymore because the last time I picked her up she still had her pipe smoking in the car. She got in and I was hit with this wave of a really bad odor of drugs. Not weed either. Heroin or Fentanyl something like that. She tried to play it off as being something she just sprayed on herself, like some kind of hair spray. Then I saw her open up her little bag and fiddle with something in it while we were at the light. I am paranoid about fentanyl and don't want any of that shit in my car.
My first ever time with a prostitute I went back to her motel after I picked her up off high way 99 and she pulled out a meth pipe and started smoking it right infront of me! Gross. I don't care about if they do drugs in there free time cause I'm here for a blow and go not to socialize.
-
08-14-22 16:22 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 50https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2574929
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:25 #5758Regular Member

Posts: 2Fucking gross. Camilla Campbell
I decided to see her earlier this week. Saw some bad reviews and I really should've listened. She absolutely looking terrifying, not like her pictures. Her pictures are very much heavily edited. The makeup she wears makes her look like a tranny. I feel ripped off. Her rates also are ridiculously high as hell. So far, negative 1000. Do not recommend. She was rude and pushy go get me out of there.
-
08-13-22 09:51 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 53She is legit, all safety. I am 99% sure she is a user. I have only picked her up on PAC Highway so I do not have any info on timeliness or reliability.
Originally Posted by Aswasw1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 08:46 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 617Got a link or ad?
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 21:51 #5755Senior Member

Posts: 228Bellevue Apt
Yes it is a hit and miss scenario. Request what you want before booking.
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 21:50 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 228Sofiee
Planning a camping trip south.
Taking a life break and heading south.
https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555766011516
Sopiee I am hoping will be a good multi weekly visit. Anyone have some info on her.
Thanks.
-
08-12-22 19:51 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 50Bellevue incall
Has anybody been to this location.
NE 10th st, Bellevue.
I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.
-
08-12-22 16:28 #5752Regular Member

Posts: 7I haven't experienced her yet, but I have been offered CIM by everyone that this agency represents. I have taken about 50% up them up on it as well. Usually entails an upcharge.
Originally Posted by RajivRaj
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 11:40 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 207Obvious fake. https://www.zishy.com/albums/1466-el...rida-aint-flat.
Originally Posted by Searotic69
[View Original Post]
Almost any ad on STG with professional pics is going to be fake.











Reply With Quote






