Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10240
-
08-18-22 23:30 #5650Regular Member

Posts: 10You can try on this.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
https://withescorts.com/l/united-sta...jersey-escorts orhot.com/ us / mo / kansas-city / escorts / gallery.
-
08-18-22 21:22 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 128Blaze / Ally
Anyone seen Blaze? https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/883809706788.
-
08-18-22 20:19 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 96Sorry, my post was confusing. I was acknowledging that the Natalia link I posted had died, but then I didn't get a fresh one bc it seemed like people know who she is.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
The mount holly girl was a separate point. So "mount holly area" is actually browns mills? That stinks. Can you elaborate on rushing?
EDIT - disregard, found some old reviews. pass, and thanks.
-
08-18-22 16:54 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 842(Q) Zoey
Is this the same one discussed?
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
Is she on the No Fly List?
I could be confusing here with someone else. But when I searched her name, I only came up withe a few post and no details. I am passing through there later.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/persian/-4-foot-fantasy-zoey--so-dont-/607098391225
-
08-18-22 12:48 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 34Here is the link for Natalia.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...6/091501308921
-
08-17-22 22:39 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 551She's far in brown mills
It's not Natalia.
Originally Posted by ItsSecret
[View Original Post]
This grl is not worth it. She'll rush you.
-
08-17-22 21:41 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 655Natalia with all the cats.
Originally Posted by Wialwa
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her for a long while, but I remember she was really pretty nice.
-
08-17-22 20:54 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 96Ahh sorry about the dead link. Yep, that's her. TY for the heads up on being a talker.
Originally Posted by Wialwa
[View Original Post]
This one is top of my list. Anyone have a name?
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...H/471376524144
-
08-17-22 14:07 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 34If this is Natalia in cherry hill, then I can vouch for her. Looks great in the pics, but even better in person. Super friendly (although she'll talk your ear off LOL), and extremely accommodating. Only saw her once, but I'm trying to find the time to see her again.
Originally Posted by ItsSecret
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 09:42 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 117I was about to set something up with her. I wanted to see those tits of hers. She also had fetish friendly in her ad I wanted to find out about.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:44 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 53Diane
I was wondering the same thing. I saw her and then she went dark.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 10:15 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 117Diane from Millville
Does anyone know what happened to Diane who worked out of Millville / Vineland? All her ads disappeared about a month ago.
-
08-15-22 22:23 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 43Diamond The Deepthroat Diva (NJ TPK Exit 5)
I decided to TOFTT and visited Diamond. Stay away. A little crazy, borderline rude, and just standoffish.
While the pictures are Diamond she must have used a fun house mirror filter. She did have a decent chest but she was 50-75 lbs heavier and was shaped like a pear or even a cello. She did have a decent head game skills but it was rushed. The main event was terrible. Lifeless and only made a sound when telling me my time was almost up. I was in and back to my car in 20 minutes. I didn't even say goodbye or anything else when I left. And I am a talker.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...S/971994758812
-
08-15-22 21:34 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 96Old dabbler dabblin'
Hey gents. I've never really been active here much but have been lurking these corners for about 20 yrs. Had the itch lately, so dipped my toe in the STG pool a couple times. Mini reviews to follow, but it seems rough out there. I need to find the better sites or something or start looking higher end.
Reds - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...s/750111135583.
Saw her late on a Sat a week ago in Mt Laurel. I overpaid, horny with a buzz at 1. 50 HH but had a good time. She's quite pregnant but I don't think producing milk yet. Nice variety of positions. Finished in sort of a laying down sideways doggie. Great feeling pussy. Others are right. She hides the demons just well enough.
Sonny - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...S/493833096003.
Man, oh man. Guys, please avoid. Wish I trusted my gut here. I've been curious because she's close to me, plus the big titties and low price. She ghosted me twice in the same day last Thursday. For some reason I hit her up drunk and horny very very late Sat night and she was game. I thought she worked out of an apt but she was at the Budget Inn on the pike. My first trip there, and I think it's now a no-go zone for me. Long story short, she is huge, smelly, and very hairy. Offered BB, yuck. A talker and has the telltale user voice. I tried but could not bust. . 60 for the SS. Still feel dirty.
On my radar are:
Madison Rae - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...A/224685220926.
Not sure of name, but man she looks deadly - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...h/807986856417.
Sweet Melissa. Have tried twice, no reply. https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...A/305704596035.
Natalia - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...t/478964270989.
-
08-15-22 07:50 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 43Jenny
"She looks like the hot popular girl from high school who snubbed me, so I'll keep getting my revenge, LOL. ".
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
You are not the only one with that mindset. I was part of the "Last Kid Picked" Club in Gym.










Reply With Quote





