Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 37345
-
08-17-22 10:08 #26185Senior Member

Posts: 220Saw this one yesterday. She has an ad on STG. Search Winterpock as that's her location in Chesterfield. Nice clean girl who gets into it. Honestly the tightest and best puss I've felt in a very long time. Normal donation. She has a few rules such as being clean and showered. No complaints. No CIM but that's in her ad. I'm sure I'll repeat. Hosts in small shed / house in her backyard but it's done up pretty nice.
https://skipthegames.com/img/016/MjA...AxYTIxMjhi.jpg
-
08-17-22 08:43 #26184Senior Member

Posts: 489Pwincessre
I hit her up yesterday, she wanted a pic for verification that included Face, Dick and 1 finger up. So I did not respond back. I did pay. 10 for her * for a month. Decent content.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 21:21 #26183Senior Member

Posts: 234Saw her yesterday and she is legit. A little concerned because number on ad didn't match what was on her site. So I did the email confirmation. She asks for no reviews and since I want to see her when she comes back and visit I will refrain. I will say she is a bit higher but hot in the MILF way and does look like pics. I left happy as she was very accommodating. Before anyone asks I only play safe in every facet of the game hint hint, but I would recommend.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 15:46 #26182Senior Member

Posts: 368Amber Rose
Yes I experienced the same sporadic behavior, very inconsistent with texting finally got back to me hours later wanted me to meet her at a house which wasn't where she was, she was across the street didn't know the address but it was her best friends place told me it was a room overtop a garage, I googled the area saw no such thing I was only going to see her because of the positive review here, but in all my experience's with her things never seem right so I go with my gut feeling and past.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 14:54 #26181Asshole

Posts: 567100% correspond to this one.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/45529717#&gid=1&pid=2.
-
08-16-22 11:19 #26180Senior Member

Posts: 161Amber Rose
Check out post #25456 keep you head in the game.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 10:15 #26179Senior Member

Posts: 94Milf / gilf
Anyone have any recommendations for a good older MILF or even a good GILF? Been having this itch that needs scratched but haven't seen any talent that looks legit. You can PM if you have any info. Thanks guys and monger on!
-
08-16-22 06:39 #26178Senior Member

Posts: 577Rates
150 hh didn't ask about the hr. But probably 2 or 225.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 05:52 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 161Let me know how it goes. Be safe keep your big head in the game with this one.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 05:47 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 161Sally
How much was the HHR and HR Rate?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 03:00 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
She quoted average price for the area, just come from seeing her in chester. Cool chick room had the lived in look, did bathroom check and everything was good. Opted for qv for first meet, no kissing or bbj, that may change the more you see her but she was cool with everything else. She told me daty was fine, she gets super wet so overall not a bad visit. May go for hh next time to see if she lightens up on the bbj issue LOL. Qv was $. Safe hunting my friends!!
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 00:41 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 369Sally
I believe these pics correspond to http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5990490
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Heads up, last I heard GPS charging 230 hh or more. May have come down since.
-
08-16-22 00:14 #26173Senior Member

Posts: 577Phatty
Any info on this one, she looks nice from her pics.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071
-
08-15-22 22:22 #26172Senior Member

Posts: 389Her.
Originally Posted by DestrosLast
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlyFansPro...tm_name=iossmf
Video clip she posted.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...92UEtRWWxWckN3
-
08-15-22 21:30 #26171Senior Member

Posts: 581Worth it for some
Yes she's a bit overpriced and does some screening. But her skills more than make up for it. In my opinion the best mic skills in RVA and the more you see her the more accommodating she becomes.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





