Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 8264
-
08-17-22 13:36 #4124Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Not the same mandy
I doubt this is the same Mandy. The one I saw was a super petite brunette with a bunch of tats. Chest as flat as a board. No synthetics.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 11:56 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 256Mandy
I thought I had posted her rates earlier but here's what I was quoted for a 15 minute room. HJ-300, BBBJ-400, CFS-600. She generally works M-F afternoons but misses a day here and there.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 10:29 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 274Mandy only got $40 out of me
2 Sundays back, I was sitting in Pandy's hoping for a turn with Anya. Mandy came by for a chat. I am typically not a fan of hard, fake tits, but I wanted to squeeze that big butt. She told me she was both a teaser, and a pleaser. We got back to the playground. She quoted me $100 for a hand shake. I said $100 for 3 x songs? Nope, $100 per song. I told her that was out of my budget. I agreed to a $40 topless, and bottomless. She starts the dance, I got a nice grind and feel. The butt is nice, the tits are hard, and not nice. Her nipples did look tasty, so I tried to get a little. She literally pushed me back. She put her mouth on my pants, over my wiener a few times to try, and entice me for more. However, she had told me all I needed to know with the $100 quote, and the push back.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
I will be sure to pass from now on.
I finally caught up with Anya this last Sunday. She took good care of me. I waited around afterwords hoping to get Jade on my lap, for just one song. However, when she came off stage, and headed to a room. I decided I had spent enough of my day in the club, and I could wait to enjoy her some other day. I think Jade will do well as a Pandora's day shift girl.
-
08-17-22 10:26 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 541At the table. No need to go back if they are not willing to discuss it.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
Monse is the only one you can trust.
-
08-16-22 16:21 #4120Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269I'll give it a shot
This is a good tactic. I wish I had tried this before I was that many songs in. Do you guys begin negotiating at the table before you go to the back?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input.
-
08-16-22 15:00 #4119I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She make me wear condom.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 14:59 #4118I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Fun day so far.
I stop by Sugars this morning.
Minnie suck my Wang and fuck me for 150.
Now Monse text me and want me to bring my Wang to Pandoras some same treatment.
I stopped at McDonalds by Northgate to wash my Wang off.
Minnie not pretty. Sugars is really dark. That a good thing.
-
08-16-22 14:47 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 1102Sunday Night Pandoras
I stopped by on Sunday Night.
Plenty of Dancers. There was this 5 foot white spinner with fake B cup bolt ons.
Spiked Blond Dike Hair. Big ass nose. Still. She looked like a fun fuck. Some dweeb was taking up all her time chatting so I went and fucked mimi.
Does anyone know her name and services?.
-
08-16-22 13:53 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 1018LOL! At $600 all in.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:22 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 159Dev offered me but she's a rough ride and big B so opted out. Heard from others to eat your Wheaties and bring your A game.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:17 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 541This is when you counter with $300 plus room fee for everything and BBBJ for a hh instead of going for three songs.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
You should be able to get everything for 300 with all dancers at Pandoras. If the dancer declines, move on. Others will.
-
08-16-22 13:15 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 541BBFS is YMMV. Open to anything.
Originally Posted by CoolBlueBaha
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 07:51 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 444Ymmv
If she likes you or she's in the mood for it, she'll offer.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 05:21 #4111Regular Member

Posts: 9La-m Pandora
Anyone have experience with La-m at Pandora? Weird name, she said some people just call her Lam because it's confusing. Girl with tattoos all over, but not Heather. I've got a date set up with her. She said she was pretty open and a "freak", but you never know how far that goes.
-
08-15-22 20:53 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 29Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




