Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 17945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11075

    Brown Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    I know her real name but don't remember stage name.

  2. #11074

    Tara. Still waiting to see her

    I have been trying to see her for over a week but was unsuccessful. She quotes a time I ask her to confirm and she ghosts me or says that she got her days mixed up. Am I the only one with this problem? The good thing though is that she actually responds right away but doesn't respond closer to the appointment time. I want to schedule ahead as I need to driver for 40 minutes to her location.

  3. #11073

    Shayden

    I've seen her recently, she is wider at the hips than the pictures, and she talks a little to much for me, but overall a good dream

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a few times and was curious. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/953881539139
    .

  4. #11072

    Brown nips

    See attached pic, any old skool mongers remember this one? I have not seen her around in a while and would enjoy dreaming again she was quality. I do not remember her stage name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brown nips.jpg‎  

  5. #11071
    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    Careful she is a grifter. 500 bucks for a titty fuck session she films for her Only Fans.
    Where is she advertising?

  6. #11070

    Brandy Talore

    Careful she is a grifter. 500 bucks for a titty fuck session she films for her Only Fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    What price range are you talking about? Link?

  7. #11069

    Blowme

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was right, she didn't ghost you like you said, she just went silent because she was busy. Whe. Someone ghosts you they don't show up.

    I'm not a white night as I wasn't defending her, just trying to get you to understand why she doesn't have time to play on her phone all day texting you like she's your new girlfriend. I don't see chick's that make you pay upfront, set timers, rush you out and think their shit doesn't stink. You can have them. I know Lexington is a desert for somewhat hot girls and those that are charge way too much. I know that because several good ones from Cincinnati make trips down there to overcharge you and you eat it up. You do you, I'll do me.
    Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Please make him stop. Somebody Please!!

    I kno most of us kentuky boys just fel off a turnup truk. But, we kno how to talk to them thar women folk. We so dang gone glad you come down her to git us straited out.

    Blowme, my battry gone dead can you git me a jump.

    BTW, Blowme.

  8. #11068

    Somehow I didn't get Robbed by Sara

    Seen Sara (like a fool I didn't read any reports) and somehow they didn't try to rob me, Was at some nice hotel in Lex, Pimp was sitting outside of the hotel and re-entered as I was leaving, Not even close to her photos but not butt ugly, very rushed but probably not a bad thing considering her cat jaws smelled like rotted death.

  9. #11067

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Any link to her post; never heard of her until now. Maybe a pic would lend a hand.
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87984248

  10. #11066

    TARA- who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend for the first time. I've read mostly outstanding reviews except for a couple posters on here. My experience was outstanding. Fantastic and quick communication, extremely attractive, amazing customer service and I was anything but rushed. She was wonderful in every way. I can't understand any reason for negative reports from my experience. To each his own and she may not be your cup of tea but she can be my shot of Bourbon any day LOL.
    Any link to her post; never heard of her until now. Maybe a pic would lend a hand.

  11. #11065
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Let me just start by saying that this is not a review. I have dreamt of her once she was in Lexington. The dream was great and I reported it here. She is the girl in the pictures and was reliable and accommodating. I plan on dreaming her again when she visits next month or atleast that was my initial thought. I realized that she has a OF account and started following her over there.

    She posts some really hot stuff on there. However, I just realised that everything she posts on there with guys is bareback. I don't dream beyond the BBBJ with a provider due to personal preference but wondering if she has one bb partner or multiple. I hope she doesn't offer bb to clients and the guy in the video is her boyfriend. Just wanted to throw this in there and stay safe guys.
    Who? Link?

  12. #11064
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle2399  [View Original Post]
    You got it!
    No kidding. Never knew she was touring, or is she a KY girl? I'd be interested.

  13. #11063

    1st time with Tara

    I saw her over the weekend for the first time. I've read mostly outstanding reviews except for a couple posters on here. My experience was outstanding. Fantastic and quick communication, extremely attractive, amazing customer service and I was anything but rushed. She was wonderful in every way. I can't understand any reason for negative reports from my experience. To each his own and she may not be your cup of tea but she can be my shot of Bourbon any day LOL.

  14. #11062

    Sophia Rose

    Let me just start by saying that this is not a review. I have dreamt of her once she was in Lexington. The dream was great and I reported it here. She is the girl in the pictures and was reliable and accommodating. I plan on dreaming her again when she visits next month or atleast that was my initial thought. I realized that she has a OF account and started following her over there.

    She posts some really hot stuff on there. However, I just realised that everything she posts on there with guys is bareback. I don't dream beyond the BBBJ with a provider due to personal preference but wondering if she has one bb partner or multiple. I hope she doesn't offer bb to clients and the guy in the video is her boyfriend. Just wanted to throw this in there and stay safe guys.

  15. #11061
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Brandy Talore?
    You got it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape