Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 18405
-
08-15-22 23:19 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 60Ima_robot
Has anyone seen this one and if so, can you please give your feedback?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-1e5e166ee8a8
-
08-15-22 20:11 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 138Said she lived in Arlignton.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
- Asked how far Arlington was from Dulles Airport -reply - 5 minutes.
Block and Deleted.
-
08-15-22 18:50 #9673Regular Member

Posts: 18Amex gift card woes
Three different AMEX GIFT cards, still no joy. I thought that the discount I was being offered might be part of the problem. Customer support acknowledges an issue now recommending I go to a different brand via email. Calling them 1-2 times a day with no luck connecting. I'll prolly try Vanilla and see what happens.
Originally Posted by StickDeath
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 18:15 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 146Thief New Profile
Careful looks like she made a new profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-80ad4840ced9
Originally Posted by StickDeath
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 18:09 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 328Sorry to hear that
We are an Apple family as well. Hate that Apple makes it so easy to share information. I don't use messages on my Apple iPhone or any Apple Apps. Plus change settings in Imessages so they do not transmit to my laptop. Also purchased everyone in the house their own MacBook. And do all of my Sugar activities using Google through private windows. So far. So good! Again. I'm no expert.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 17:55 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 60A member on this forum has informed me that his experience wasn't that good and avoid if I had other options.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
Will punt this one. Thanks for your feedback.
-
08-15-22 17:04 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 108Or start an entire new apple I'd
The alternative is old phone with your old I'd and create an entire new I'd on a new phone for family share. Spin a story about a new needing a new one because of compromise to the old account and live with two different apple ids. A lot of work and you got to be diligent.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
Also side note for new guys keep an entire different persona Avon a different phone and never download the apps for seeking or such websites. Always use the web log in. Or don't. But it works for me.
-
08-15-22 15:43 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 385SultrySinger. Scammer
Very accommodating in broken English chatting. Cash app or PayPal only. Won't consider getting paid in cash. Typical scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-a498b620f754
-
08-15-22 12:43 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 169Only if you want to create fireworks
Apple update shared information across platforms. Short story, am now divorced.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 12:08 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 216Miss natural
Anybody seen her? She's anxious to meet quickly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-6c12fb02fcf7
-
08-15-22 08:22 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 328Just say no!
My expertise is not in computer security, so take this with a grain of salt:
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-First of all, just don't do it. Say no, drag your feet, sabotage, tell her you are paranoid of being tracked, etc.
-Keep all of your activities on your own laptop that you take to work everyday (assuming you don't work from home) and always use private browsing mode for Seeking website.
-Gmail addy and voice number for communications / texting. Again, always in private browsing mode.
Search the Richmond board. There was a long discussion around Operational Security recently from people who seem reasonably intelligent.
-
08-15-22 07:33 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 31Lailaa
At a glance, Pretty sure I saw this girl back in like 2017-18 ish fresh out of HS. Frankly she was a bit of a pain in the ass and a crappy communicator but I looked at it as playing the long game. At the time she had a bit of GPS and really thought she was getting into some. Kind of lifestyle of high rollers. Body was okay as was face. Pretty much what you see in the profile pic, plus five years. At the time she wanted 5, everything covered. If she sends you some pics. DM me and I can confirm if it's her and see what else I can remember.
.
Originally Posted by NeedXtra
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 22:09 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 1026You see retarded service providers in every industry. A law firm I contacted recently ignored me for a solid 30 days after we had our first phone call, even when I was sending emails asking for an update on the case. They just emailed me today and acted as if nothing happened, gave a regular update on where they were with the case research.
Originally Posted by StickDeath
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 21:09 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 287I believe this link goes to your inbox. At least I couldn't access it. However I sure hope no one is giving these girls money for coffee and dinner dates.
Originally Posted by StickDeath
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 20:42 #9661Senior Member

Posts: 60Lailaa
I have texting this girl and want some feedback before proceeding.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-a4206164dae6













Reply With Quote




