Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 662 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6666

    Reina

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/075391926863

    All I can say is wow. This is the reason why I only go for a quick visit. Called up Reina and she was really close by in Framingham and I asked for the quick BBBJ which she was fine with. Gave me the room number and head on up. Once I got in, it took a while for the session to start as the was just running around looking for whatever the fuck. Stripped her naked and let her go down on me and her head game is definitely on point. No hands and sloppy and let's me control the pace. I came in minutes and I swear she was sucking out my soul as I was cim. In and out about 15 minutes probably.

  2. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    Only positive experience with her so far. She did make me get her dunks though and her order gave me diabetes over the phone. She's no spinner by my standards, definitely some weight gain since her pictures but she's nice enough to get the job done.
    Damn. That sucks. She was super fit and tight when I saw her 6 months ago or so.

  3. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her ads recently? What's she up to these days?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...S/970740809586

    I had a bad experience but f*%k was fast and her as $ Was good.
    Coincidence?

    Her ad popped up today: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...g/027006478555.

    Looks like someone's reading this forum.

  4. #6663

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Not questioning this review. I haven't seen her. But please search and read the other reviews on her (mostly negative).
    Only positive experience with her so far. She did make me get her dunks though and her order gave me diabetes over the phone. She's no spinner by my standards, definitely some weight gain since her pictures but she's nice enough to get the job done.

  5. #6662

    Thanks

    Appreciate the help.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Saraa Lynne. Crook Takes the cash and runs or gets you upstairs and boyfriend walks in the room. She keeps appearing. She's still a thief. COUNTLESS ripoffs.

  6. #6661

    Southbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    She's apart of a group girls being handled. They fluctuate, like the swinging of a pendulum, between Worcester and Southbridge. Mocha age goes from 26 to 30, depending on the ad posted; she gets off on Molly. Never partook but am quite familiar with their operation. They've been around for quite awhile doing this. Don't bother with this group.

    Everything you Desire 30 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/605251867640

    All Types Welcomed 26 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/158105349768

    Phone: 774-728-2377.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at Southbridge this morning. Sad that there isn't a real person working. There's probably a UTR there somewhere.

  7. #6660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Mocha and her cohorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    So I have the pleasure (sarcastic) of texting this one the other day and OMG GPS, she wanted 180 QV and 230 HH, no kissing, no oral of any kind but she says I'll have, WTF is up with these girl and Who the FU-CK is paying them theses outrageous cost. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/746613821093.
    She's apart of a group girls being handled. They fluctuate, like the swinging of a pendulum, between Worcester and Southbridge. Mocha age goes from 26 to 30, depending on the ad posted; she gets off on Molly. Never partook but am quite familiar with their operation. They've been around for quite awhile doing this. Don't bother with this group.

    Everything you Desire 30 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/605251867640

    All Types Welcomed 26 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/158105349768

    Phone: 774-728-2377.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 773FFD04-EE77-4054-9362-6464CA9C4C89.jpg‎   550FD2C3-6EBA-4A0F-AE1F-5EC16A6DB93E.jpg‎   6801F6E6-F605-4F91-8788-D9D417F2C1DF.jpg‎   BCA5C348-EC3E-4EF0-BEB6-4C970B11CECB.jpg‎   4BB663CD-ADDE-4DF1-9AC9-3E060F38F415.jpg‎  

    E5502394-5A1A-4A8B-84C5-419713FEB929.jpg‎   07FCECA7-3E76-4189-96D1-5CECE0339E6A.jpg‎  

  8. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtaa1212  [View Original Post]
    Woah woah what? I saw her 2 weeks ago and didn't know this. You have anymore intel on that?
    I forget her actual name but it was all over the news and turtleboy. Showed up to some guys house and he changed his mind. She stabbed him and literally beat the shit out of the guy. Almost killed him. She is a psycho and nasty nasty person.

  9. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Has she gone under a name I could search for?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
    Saraa Lynne. Crook Takes the cash and runs or gets you upstairs and boyfriend walks in the room. She keeps appearing. She's still a thief. COUNTLESS ripoffs.

  10. #6657

    Mocha

    So I have the pleasure (sarcastic) of texting this one the other day and OMG GPS, she wanted 180 QV and 230 HH, no kissing, no oral of any kind but she says I'll have, WTF is up with these girl and Who the FU-CK is paying them theses outrageous cost. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/746613821093.

  11. #6656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Has she gone under a name I could search for?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
    She use to robbed people doing incall. She took a break or probably got locked up for awhile so now she's back doing car date only. So whoever she use to do the robbing with either still locked up so she can only do car date. I try to see her and she reply to long. But I noticed she chance her number weekly. So she must still be doing shitty shit.

  12. #6655

    Anyone have any experience?

    Has she gone under a name I could search for?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/645239264186
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.12.26 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #6654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/461359847468

    Have any of you older members tried this one on for size recently. She used to advertise several years ago then went off the radar.
    Oooof. Monkeypox?

    No thanks huge red flag.

  14. #6653

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Only 50 something person I ever met who had GPS.
    This one was never off the radar. She was hustling the whole time one way or another. Excellent fuck. Surprisingly tight. Have fun with her.

  15. #6652

    I think that the sores all over her buttocks in the last picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Only 50 something person I ever met who had GPS.
    Would make for a less than fabulous experience. But, maybe that is just me. Enlarge the picture and you will see what I mean up near her underwear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape