Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4184

    For Seeking Members

    Seen her in LA and now she's back.

    No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.

    Message on SA, work out your own deal.

    But she for real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238

    Hook us up with dets if you get it.

  2. #4183
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr714  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Carli420 from privatedelights does she do BBFS?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Linda/Carli420
    Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.

    Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.

    I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.

    Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.

    I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.

    Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 793725DC-37F1-1209-4F19-94FF8D4D9617_C5FC67FD-CFBB-415C-8A1A-D08D24AF18C4.jpg‎   896FFE46-67EC-010D-B33D-75FB7193285A_C09F943D-07B0-4242-9845-2715EC1A4310.jpg‎   428EF766-4C7A-D714-4A73-C9F56AED3775_5830B440-54DD-4566-BE69-772E0AE60552.jpg‎   B7B379A2-9796-7231-7143-143338CF9B99_19251B36-3F38-44CF-ACDA-93DB2A3083B5.jpg‎   B039126A-CAB1-1725-642F-A82EAA1F0167_AA5D124A-F5EB-4C21-8A59-83639828CAB5.jpg‎  

    70ED1926-6417-0B7B-3F5F-348DD930DDB7_AF05287A-6E1D-42EB-B020-8E5C0ABD09A6.jpg‎   4457453F-EA8F-7390-7015-FC46959343D5_879E7B4B-DA5B-4459-836C-8234A2982133.jpg‎   41497465-2692-4A0A-CE9F-547DB401B537_DC51D813-8620-4E2D-977F-9FB659A7F040.jpg‎  

  3. #4182

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with what Chris said about Lucy fitting your needs. Park on the side of the gas station. Amazing woman that Lucy.
    Where do I find this Lucy? Can you please share a link?

    Thanks!

  4. #4181

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    He is a rookie LOL. Everyone in that place has licked my flower pot since that ain't my thing I tell them what you doing.

    F&C where the old ladies about to retire.
    NOW YA TALKIN! LOLOLOL. Get her tongue flippy flappy in my cornhole any day of the week! .

  5. #4180

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Don't be scurrrud! LOLOLOL.
    He is a rookie LOL. Everyone in that place has licked my flower pot since that ain't my thing I tell them what you doing.

    F&C where the old ladies about to retire.

  6. #4179

    Finger in your butt

    Quote Originally Posted by Rndmng  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related.
    "I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face." (Tony Soprano).

  7. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneOC  [View Original Post]
    Can folks please recommend someone who is.

    - young.

    - pretty.

    - offers full GFE +DFK.

    Thank you!
    I definitely agree with what Chris said about Lucy fitting your needs. Park on the side of the gas station. Amazing woman that Lucy.

  8. #4177

    Buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rndmng  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related.
    Don't be scurrrud! LOLOLOL 😜.

  9. #4176

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You should go see Lucy at F&C.

    She checks all your boxes and then she will check your prostrate.

    Welcome to the forum.
    Sounds like suspect move I don't know about finger up your but unless it's your doctor checking for cancer, hemorrhoids are something medical related.

  10. #4175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]

    then she will check your prostrate.
    With her tongue.

  11. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Need a few more details, latina, white, natural boobs, fake ones. Plenty of information otherwise that can be given on the other prerequisites.
    Agreed. Looking for someone who most people would rate at least 7 or 8 on looks.

    Definitely prefer all natural. Race: Latina, white, or Asian.

    Being open to camel slide would be a bonus.

    Thank you!

  12. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You should go see Lucy at F&C.

    She checks all your boxes and then she will check your prostrate.

    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you! Can you please clarify what's F&C? Do you have a link?

    Thanks again!

  13. #4172

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You should go see Lucy at F&C.

    She checks all your boxes and then she will check your prostrate.

    Welcome to the forum.
    I see what you did there.

  14. #4171

    Not here to argue

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You can stand by your original comment but since others have said they have seen her boyfriend and her needles I say she's not worth what you paid.

    You can keep her Trolley!
    And I stated I probably won't repeat so I won't be "keeping her". This place is to share info, so I did. Some people don't mind the party supplies so if that's their thing and they are on a budget, a c-note to drop a load in her is most definitely a cheap cum dumpster.

  15. #4170
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneOC  [View Original Post]
    Can folks please recommend someone who is.

    - young.

    - pretty.

    - offers full GFE +DFK.

    Thank you!
    You should go see Lucy at F&C.

    She checks all your boxes and then she will check your prostrate.

    Welcome to the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape