Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 24826
-
08-09-22 16:45 #18721Senior Member

Posts: 352Not to be critical. But.
She stole from someone while at his house and you want to know if there is any reason to believe she would do it again? I hope that's not a serious question.
Originally Posted by AnonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 15:49 #18720Senior Member

Posts: 153Time is money
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/88342378
This is just too common, don't contact me unless you're ready to meet, yet this is an oh to common stall game that's played.
1. Let me know when you are here and I'll send my room number love.
2. Give me a few minutes to freshen up didn't know you were that close.
3. Freshening up real quick.
4. Go get some condoms please.
Then 30 minutes later.
5. Are you ready?
I'm 20 minutes gone down the road.
Their time isn't the only time that's important.
-
08-09-22 12:21 #18719Senior Member

Posts: 70DI Rachel Back as Abigail
It appears one of the local favorites has left DI and resurfaced on Tryst. Reviews are on DI, nothing to add to those only to say she's an excellent time, thick where it matters, and I hope to see her again soon.
https://tryst.link/escort/brunettebeauty1911
Cheers,
DP.
-
08-09-22 08:50 #18718Senior Member

Posts: 580She has the meats
Bologna nips and roast beef curtains, all you need is the bread
.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 08:24 #18717Senior Member

Posts: 77Eros
I'm strictly DI and Eros these days, pay a little more but generally get what you're looking for, I find it odd there's not more reports on girls from Eros.
AJ.
-
08-09-22 07:34 #18716Senior Member

Posts: 292Actually the better term is disgusting.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 18:04 #18715Senior Member

Posts: 21489th St Kim
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/88209939#.
Damn she's huge!
-
08-08-22 15:49 #18714Senior Member

Posts: 48Can confirm
I had exactly the same experience. Apt complex not a motel. Grabbed $140 and ran out.
Originally Posted by RubyRod78
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 15:39 #18713Senior Member

Posts: 149Thief
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/88286321
This one will take the cash and dash. Has a handler / pimp / bf whatever that will come into the room as soon as she gets her hands on the money.
-
08-08-22 12:32 #18712Regular Member

Posts: 12How is she physically? I've heard she had put on some weight. Which actually wouldn't be a bad thing from the last time I saw her. Pre-pandemic.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 01:44 #18711Senior Member

Posts: 48Nikki in Indy
This girl has been around for a couple of years I guess. You can find her on all the escort sites, even Tryst -- https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki.
# 3175973XXX.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/025653359002
Her face looks great in these pics, but she wasn't done up like that when I arrived. They're not fake, but they do conceal that she's got a large gut (looks maybe 4-5? Months preggers). If you're into that great, if not. So I encourage you to get Verification Pics of her whole body first if you're not into chunky girls. She also has a skin condition which may not bother you. If it does, beware.
Beyond that, she was dodgy, irritable, and possibly high. Either way, I didn't like her attitude or the obvious presence of her pimp in the hotel hallway. She's not the worst, but sure as hell not the best.
-
08-07-22 01:05 #18710Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away. Fake pics, horrible location, seems dangerous. When I first got into this hobby I almost saw her. Luckily I got away. I've talked about her a few times, can go find it through my post history somewhere.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 08:46 #18709Senior Member

Posts: 153
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
I remember her now. It was a year or more ago that I tried to see her. I never did see her but we messaged back and forth and set up a time. We spoke on the phone and her voice was rather deep and husky, she sounded older and bigger than her pictures or had smoked so much that she really fucked up her throat. She gave me an address about 2 hours before our appointment and I drove by early in the daylight and it was an empty house, in a shady part of town, with no close parking, too many approach points and only one narrow exit point (a very narrow gate). My Spidey senses were tingling on high alert. It screamed ambush point. I bugged out and cancelled. I don't think there was much good said when she was talked about on the forum in the timeframe that Ty is talking about.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 20:45 #18708Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experience?
I've been debating on paying this one a visit but no reply. Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...booty/48422188
-
08-05-22 20:44 #18707Senior Member

Posts: 189Use your big noggin
2 red flags? 1 is enough for me. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






