Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 29350
-
08-16-22 13:24 #19210Senior Member

Posts: 113Kiki is great
Yes, indeed. Kikki provides a good service.
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:16 #19209Senior Member

Posts: 27Russian
Wanting to get a Russian, any recommendations? Bigger girls are okay just want a big rack.
-
08-16-22 13:06 #19208Senior Member

Posts: 27Russian
Hey, wanting to get a Russian finish, bigger girls are okay any recommendations? Thanks!
-
08-16-22 09:24 #19207Senior Member

Posts: 29Sunflower
Totally legit. One of the best massages I've had in Indy. Sunny is awesome! Been there over 30 times but you won't go anywhere With extras.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 23:55 #19206Senior Member

Posts: 136Tip requested?
Curious what she wanted for that level of service. She sounds like a sweetie.
SOG.
Originally Posted by Industrials
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 18:39 #19205Senior Member

Posts: 42Gave Coco a try
So today I booked with Coco and drove to Ameriplex. (not much going on there) Coco was the only one working I started with 30 minutes but about 15 in I extended for the hour. I have to admit she gives a good massage with the occasional tease just to remind you better things to come! Knees and full body on my back is just what I needed today!
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
On the flip plenty attention on junior asked what I wanted BBBJCIM she was game wanted to 69 asked me to DYTY not my deal! She really got into the fingers while giving the BJ I must say she gives a wicked BJ! I for sure will go back!
-
08-15-22 16:20 #19204Senior Member

Posts: 86I drive by from time to time and it looks like it is shut down for good.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:18 #19203Senior Member

Posts: 140Lovehope
Wondering if this is back to a place with no haggling and simple HJ service?
-
08-15-22 12:56 #19202Senior Member

Posts: 50Felt like a scam
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/a1...3-1ce4654eac41 Set appointment up with her this morning. Took me to near east side of downtown, when I got there she wanted me to Cashapp the fee and she'd tell me the apt number. I said no, not until we're face to face. She then went to ok send half and I'll meet you in the lobby, again NO not until we're safe to face. The exchange went on with her trying to convince me she was real.
-
08-15-22 11:41 #19201Senior Member

Posts: 175Tip
If you leave happy you should tip, even if they don't ask! The rates on their website are reasonable.
Originally Posted by Muggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 10:54 #19200Senior Member

Posts: 49Una
Visited this morning. Greeted by NaNa in short sailor dress. Started with massage. Asked her is she would like to be massaged and she said yes. Was able to feel her body for a little bit and she was very appreciative. Received standard HJ from her. Was able to feel over panties and felt great breasts, at least a C cup. I feel that there could be more on the table though she seemed pretty hesitant. Said she would be leaving Friday. Standard tip for HJ. I would say she was late 20's.
-
08-15-22 10:11 #19199Senior Member

Posts: 507Sun Spa
Sun Spa has ads posted on AdultLook.com and on RubMD.com, they look and read like most other AMP ads.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
The food at El Rodeo restaurant next door 74X X Heathrow Way is good too!
-
08-14-22 21:08 #19198Senior Member

Posts: 153Sunflower
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
This has not been a LEO Setup just a legitimate massage location. I have always enjoyed the massage here but extras have been refused for years. Recently they have started encouraging self service even though I stopped hinting or asking for extras years ago. Self Service is all I have been able to get out of them. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 19:18 #19197Senior Member

Posts: 134Swan song 4 hand FS
Depends on where you are moving to. Orlando, San Diego and NY (Manhattan) AMPs have sure things. If you are moving to a town smaller than Indy then try Sweets or Monica.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 17:54 #19196Senior Member

Posts: 1175There's a new AMP advertising further East at 116th & Olio Rd but I haven't heard about anything in a house in that area.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






