Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19116

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    Bruv, it aint that deep. The more generous you are, the more enthusiastic they can be. Splash some cash around and they're clamoring to be with you, even a big fat dude like me. Go a little after lunch or just after open for the highest energy and effort for your dollar. That's really it.
    Getting back to the original comment. I agree Asian women see looks in guys that American women may not. So a guy that thinks hebis handsome may not be handsome in the eyes of an Asian lady.

    As stated before good hygiene will get you a long way. Take care of yourself and they will take care of you. If you are a blue collar worker do not stop on the way home without washing.

    Now for the tip. What lady wants to work hard to please a guy that haggled about the tip on the first meeting. Guess what she will take what she can and hope she does not get you again. Try paying what she request and if she is really good give her an extra 20. I bet next time she will please you even more.

    I live in an area where we are lucky to get a HJ. I have got more than most everyone else because I show up clean. I treat them with respect. I do not get angry if they have to leave for a moment or I have to wait for an appointment. But most of all I tip very good for this area. If you meet a lady you will want in the future treat her well. All women like ro be taken care of.

  2. #19115

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAFraf  [View Original Post]
    Would she allow me to tickle torture her?

    .
    Doubt it. But you can ask.

  3. #19114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Never seen a disclaimer before! "Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate..
    STG is requiring that they put the disclaimer for the pics now if they don't look real. They'll get their account banned if they don't.

  4. #19113

    Disclaimer

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Never seen a disclaimer before! "Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".
    Yea, I seen that today on alot of ads, "we are an agency".

  5. #19112

    Well that's a first

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place yet?

    Left a review??

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...8/277340057749
    Never seen a disclaimer before! "Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".

  6. #19111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, there's an ocean of finesse and culture you can dig into if you want to put in the time and effort, but if you're just interested in a rub and a good time, clean up, chit chat with the provider, and most importantly pay up. Their costs went up, too. They're not doing street rates, so they definitely aren't hurting in a busy shop, but quibbling over $20 just makes both parties upset over the whole deal.
    I completely agree. If the girl seems with spending the money, I usually just put $140 on the table and she can take it or leave it. Most of the time they're as happy as I am not to have to barter.

  7. #19110
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place yet?

    Left a review??

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...8/277340057749
    I think that is the place I talked about in #18815.

  8. #19109

    Good Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that may work in a lot of cases, especially if you only go to places that consistently offer everything. There's a whole category of AMPs that most guys can't get more than HJ at but others get whatever they want. I hang out at a few of these spots on weekends and watch you guys come and go as I enjoy some homemade Chinese food. It baffles me to try and figure out why they choose the ones they choose to give the full menu to when most guys only get one option no matter how much they offer.
    Yeah, there's an ocean of finesse and culture you can dig into if you want to put in the time and effort, but if you're just interested in a rub and a good time, clean up, chit chat with the provider, and most importantly pay up. Their costs went up, too. They're not doing street rates, so they definitely aren't hurting in a busy shop, but quibbling over $20 just makes both parties upset over the whole deal.

  9. #19108

    Spirit

    Anyone been to this "new" place yet??

    Near phoenix & tucson.

  10. #19107

    Camby,

    Has anyone tried this place yet?

    Left a review??

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...8/277340057749

  11. #19106

    Classic

    Stopped by Classic last week and Michelle was working. Definitely older, wore a masked the whole time. Got a half hour and massage was decent. Great tease and on the flip asked for more than standard and she told me hand job only. Got her tits out, which were amazing for an older lady. $50 for the half, tipped $60 cause she was great.

    Be safe!

    BK.

  12. #19105

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    Bruv, it aint that deep. The more generous you are, the more enthusiastic they can be. Splash some cash around and they're clamoring to be with you, even a big fat dude like me. Go a little after lunch or just after open for the highest energy and effort for your dollar. That's really it.
    Same. I gave up haggling in my 30's, if the quoted price is more than I want to pay then I have no problem leaving. Otherwise, I just pay the rate and get what I'm there for. Old and fat, but I spend the money, works almost every time. Just don't be stinky. Wash your balls if you want them licked, brush your teeth. Etc. Good hygene and cash unlocks doors that "fit and trim" never will.

  13. #19104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    Bruv, it aint that deep. The more generous you are, the more enthusiastic they can be. Splash some cash around and they're clamoring to be with you, even a big fat dude like me. Go a little after lunch or just after open for the highest energy and effort for your dollar. That's really it.
    LOL, that may work in a lot of cases, especially if you only go to places that consistently offer everything. There's a whole category of AMPs that most guys can't get more than HJ at but others get whatever they want. I hang out at a few of these spots on weekends and watch you guys come and go as I enjoy some homemade Chinese food. It baffles me to try and figure out why they choose the ones they choose to give the full menu to when most guys only get one option no matter how much they offer.

  14. #19103

    Just pay what they ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I've known some who only offer better service and more menu items to the guys who seem very odd looking in the American view. I've tried but haven't been able to figure out what goes into that decision. It has to be something related to cultures clashing.

    I've also been seeing more who are just totally lazy and have no personality. It's obvious that they hate the job but have no skills and this is the only gig that pays well for little work.
    Bruv, it aint that deep. The more generous you are, the more enthusiastic they can be. Splash some cash around and they're clamoring to be with you, even a big fat dude like me. Go a little after lunch or just after open for the highest energy and effort for your dollar. That's really it.

  15. #19102

    Ticklish

    Would she allow me to tickle torture her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    In case you're not blown away by this report I can give you imo the best of giggly gal (#2) and youngish (#3) gal. At BB I had the distinct pleasure of MiMi. Yes YMMV but mine was more than varied. I will return. If MiMi is busy then LaLa is next gal up.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape