High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22004
    Quote Originally Posted by DisMan6  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's a looker but are the pictures her (or accurate)?
    Pics aren't real, but she is a MILF hottie. Her big boobs are very nice.

  2. #22003
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Try Sky at Eleven Therapy in Herndon.
    Thanks for sharing the intel on sky. Could you tell me how big her tits are? Dd or even more? Are they natural? How are her nipples? Thanks! I'm a huge fan of big breasts as well.

  3. #22002
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp219  [View Original Post]
    Candy is back on Tysons area. I was glad to reacquaint with her and met her at a nice hotel. After I gave her a hug after meeting, I took off my clothes and she had me lie on a bed. She doesn't have a table, so the massage is on her bed there.

    After a very good massage, I flipped over. I asked her to take out her massive boobs and she has expanded her menu to include BBBJ. I played with her boobs while she dud a nice bbjcim. This was all extra, but well worth it.

    After I finished, I got dressed to leave, gave her a tip for dinner and gave her a hug. I can't wait to see her again!

    https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c...7-84055fc983d7

    4242924XXX.
    I've heard she's a looker but are the pictures her (or accurate)?

  4. #22001

    Candy. No pain No Gain is back in Tysons

    Candy is back on Tysons area. I was glad to reacquaint with her and met her at a nice hotel. After I gave her a hug after meeting, I took off my clothes and she had me lie on a bed. She doesn't have a table, so the massage is on her bed there.

    After a very good massage, I flipped over. I asked her to take out her massive boobs and she has expanded her menu to include BBBJ. I played with her boobs while she dud a nice bbjcim. This was all extra, but well worth it.

    After I finished, I got dressed to leave, gave her a tip for dinner and gave her a hug. I can't wait to see her again!

    https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c...7-84055fc983d7

    4242924XXX.

  5. #22000

    Nalee nothing yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiowa1953  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.
    Lobbed in a text last few weeks nothing yet.

  6. #21999

    Nice place: Just newly opened

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?
    Such a cute spinner there with a bob cut. Standing about 5'1, nice ass and sporting some A / B cups. Sweet as young lady, I will give her about mid-late 30's but she looks young. Great personality. Highly recommend to keep her around before she shifts somewhere else. All is know is standard NOVA for now, but may be there are some possibilities.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22523740.html

    I believes she goes by the name LUCKY.

  7. #21998

    Legit LMT

    If you want Legit, you could try one of these:

    https://salonlofts.com/salons/west_alexandria/massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.

    You are a wise man.

    PA.

  8. #21997

    SeaShell King

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?
    I try to stay on top of the Herndon offerings and yes this looks like a new set-up. Their ad on BP said grand opening a couple of weeks ago. Only a few miles from my house so I did a drive by recon. I've already had this weeks fun so maybe I will take one for the team next week. It is located in a mixed use two story store front. Directly above a beauty salon and dog groomer so there will be lots of traffic. The have a direct access door from the second story open air balcony. Unlike other monger locations in town this one makes no attempt to keep the outside appearance low key. Lots of signage, pictures, and a brightly lit WELCOME, OPEN sign. If you are worried about someone taking your picture going in, this spot is not for the timid it is fully visible from the street.

  9. #21996
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry not sure I'm comfortable giving that info out. She's the daughter of someone I work with and she's totally above the table and legit. There is No sex associated with her massage. She is an excellent masseuse but I'm not sure I can afford her getting back to her mother I referred someone to her who wanted more than a legit massage.
    Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.

    You are a wise man.

    PA.

  10. #21995

    Seashell King

    Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?

  11. #21994

    Legit LMT

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq  [View Original Post]
    Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ille-md-139428#rubmaps.

    Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!
    Sorry not sure I'm comfortable giving that info out. She's the daughter of someone I work with and she's totally above the table and legit. There is No sex associated with her massage. She is an excellent masseuse but I'm not sure I can afford her getting back to her mother I referred someone to her who wanted more than a legit massage.

  12. #21993

    Although the name changed, the Burke Garden is still a place of tranqulity

    Had a great NoVA massage experience today at Old Keen Mill Spa (formerly known as Burke Garden).

    Regardless of owner / management, I've always been treated nicely and well by whomever is working.

    No GPS problem, standard rates and tips.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  13. #21992

    Lmt

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq  [View Original Post]
    Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ille-md-139428#rubmaps.

    Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!
    Here's a thought. There are a number of excellent LMT that have been mentioned in this forum. Why not go in, ask for massage only? I've done it before. It's a win-win, plus they actually appreciate the business and it helps build relationships.

  14. #21991

    Nalees's Return

    Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.

  15. #21990

    Nalee's Return

    Any intel on when she will return from Thailand? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape