Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 31135
-
08-16-22 14:47 #20380Senior Member

Posts: 255Alina
150 for outcall for hhr was good in my mind, she's was energetic enough if a little newer to this caught me with some teeth on the bbj, other than that she likes to talk dirty and get into it, rebound I needed after the angel disaster.
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 01:35 #20379Senior Member

Posts: 116SolarAlton we all should know google tracks your history and location. All websites probably do but google is telling you they do. I'm not sure they would track for this situation but they do inform you they track.
Originally Posted by SolarAlton
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 01:23 #20378Senior Member

Posts: 116Can you elaborate on the price is right Too?
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 23:17 #20377Senior Member

Posts: 309Did you have a date with her or just observing the prices? I have noticed her and have thought about reaching out.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 22:19 #20376Senior Member

Posts: 255Cute, price is right too https://tryst.link/escort/alinamae.
-
08-15-22 17:06 #20375Senior Member

Posts: 687That was her preferred position, so I didn't ask for any other. She asked me to stand and hit it from behind. I don't think she likes the physical contact of missionary.
Originally Posted by Iconic1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 16:35 #20374Senior Member

Posts: 949Brazilians
The agency that I deal with usually sends a girl to Charlotte for 1-2 weeks then will skip a week. I haven't received any texts either.
I did see Danni the Asian Sunday night. She left this morning.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 16:21 #20373Senior Member

Posts: 158Brazilian?
Any one heard from the Brazilian lately?
All the one numbers either no reply or said no talent available.
FYI, I believe there are more than one Brazilian agency In the area.
-
08-15-22 14:14 #20372Senior Member

Posts: 71Yeah, they are. About 20 years older. The thing that turned me off the most was the two needles I saw, looking like they were tucked away in a rush but was a bad hiding job. It's one thing to demon with the pipe but the fetty.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:09 #20371Senior Member

Posts: 136Damn. That sucks. She doesn't have weight to spare. I haven't seen her in a while but she's one of my favorites. I was hitting it about once a month there for a while. Such an intense experience and a great fuck. Hate if she's gone downhill. I might have to try to get some time with her to see for myself.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:02 #20370Senior Member

Posts: 137Only doggy?
Was doggy the only option or would she also let you get on top or her on top, as also options?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 11:55 #20369Senior Member

Posts: 1455Apps, etc
I didn't start the conversation, I just replied to it. I'm thinking that whoever all commented about info being subpoenaed was thinking if a provider overdosed and died or perhaps were doing something seriously illegal or perhaps, got murdered. Not something as minute as seeing an escort doing it for her own free will. Thanks! Be safe out here!
.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 11:25 #20368Senior Member

Posts: 114Leo
This really belongs in general topics not escorts reviews.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
A friend recently had their car stolen, cops put 5 seconds effort into that case. Anothet had purse snatched with about 3 k ring in it (idiot really for that). Cops put no effort into that. If you think cops are going to get a judge to issue a sopoena to get access to text now to find out if you are seeing prostitutes. Yea, not likely. Now if you are sharing child porn with it or discussing how to traffic a fent. Sure but not paying someone a hundred dollars to get your dick sucked. Na. Ain't no judge issuing that sppoena.
-
08-15-22 10:51 #20367Senior Member

Posts: 1455Fyi
FYI TextNow and NextPlus / TextPlus also can give information to LEO. So don't think those are not included.
.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 10:31 #20366Senior Member

Posts: 440"wherever that is"
Guessing Nice Spa or next door at CTS.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





