Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 1719 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20363

    Donations or should I say damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Cassidy this weekend. Pros: She was very attractive with a nice body and a very nice natural rack. She has her own apartment. Cons: Not GFE at all. No kissing at all, no DATY and everything was covered. She rubbed on Pedro for about 30 seconds and then gave me the cover to put on. She gave about a 2-minute BJ and then preceded to get on all for fours for doggy style. She talked the whole time about nothing while I was hitting her from behind. She asked where I worked, and where I lived, and told me that it was her daughter's birthday etc. Very distracting! She was diffidently not into the sex part just getting it done. She said she also gives massages out of her apartment, which I did not partake. Maybe should have. She said I should come by where she works for a massage. I asked which one, but she didn't know the name, but that it was on Monroe rd. "Wherever that is" was her comment. SMDH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88848569

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/86295770
    What was her donations? I think I could turn her around.

  2. #20362
    Demons means drug use.

    Quote Originally Posted by GruntinGunner  [View Original Post]
    A apologize for my ignorance but I can't find the meaning of Demons. If you don't mind explaining. I was really hope to see her but now I am just going to wait until further notice. All this information is much appreciated than you guys.

  3. #20361

    Ms. Gemini

    Thought I'd give it a shot with Ms. Gemini the other day. Texted her and she responded in a fair time. Wanted to set something up for an hour. Was quoted 150, I'm reserved but said to hell with it. Gave a location in Charlotte at some run down place. I go to meet her there and she was with Liz and super crackhead (Addison) now known as (pretty Payton). Room was a fucking mess and smelled of God knows what. I'm like. Yeah. No. I start to leave and she's all "you need to give me something for my time you wasted". I tell her to take a shower because I can smell that filthy animal from the inside of your pants. She started begging for 60 dollars and super crackhead starts running her mouth saying that she going to call someone. These girls are filthy as hell and the only thing they care about is getting high. As soon as you talk to them they always begging for something, a ride or money or food. The game is shit now with the likes of them around and it don't seem to be getting any better especially with the sob stories they give thinking your a white knight. YMMV but honestly, it's not worth your time money or sanity.

  4. #20360

    I cosign this cosign

    Quote Originally Posted by Neji101  [View Original Post]
    I'll definitely cosign this google voice really works gives you the hook up a completely different number that you could never think of only thing I don't like about it copying every message and returning it to your email LOL.
    Google Voice is the way to go as a "burner" for these missions. I've been using it since I began the hobby about 7 years ago. There's different settings that allow you to basically make it completely incognito and not copy / forward everything. You can even the change the number on demand for a small fee (have had to do that a couple of times dealing with crazy providers).

  5. #20359

    Demons bring them down

    Demons is what they get from snorting, shooting, etc. While we're on the subject a "pharmacist" is the one that sells them the stuff. Make sense now?

    Quote Originally Posted by GruntinGunner  [View Original Post]
    A apologize for my ignorance but I can't find the meaning of Demons. If you don't mind explaining. I was really hope to see her but now I am just going to wait until further notice. All this information is much appreciated than you guys.

  6. #20358
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Goes by Karma 828*XXX-5334.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/87255074
    I think she's gone back to Texas. Last time she was gone a few weeks then came back.

  7. #20357
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Goes by Karma 828*XXX-5334.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/87255074
    She's real and a good date. She used to go by Alexandra and there is at least one review of her under that name. Hope this helps.

  8. #20356

    Demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?
    A apologize for my ignorance but I can't find the meaning of Demons. If you don't mind explaining. I was really hope to see her but now I am just going to wait until further notice. All this information is much appreciated than you guys.

  9. #20355
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Even the legit ones usually will just take the deposit and then never respond. They are usually lazy and it's easy money.
    Yup, starting to realize that.

    Just easier to stick with the ones I know at this point. Sucks, but what ya going to do.

  10. #20354

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?
    Definitely demons are taking an unfortunate toll. Last time I saw her she was high on something. There was a bong nearby so it might've just been weed but who knows. She did mention to me, that she has lost weight.

  11. #20353

    Karma provider

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Goes by Karma 828*XXX-5334.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/87255074

  12. #20352
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    It is unfortunate that these girls think that looking pretty is enough to get the job done.
    Yea being Pretty does not always mean their good at their Job. I found some of the less attractive ones to be better at getting the Job done.

  13. #20351
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?
    I texted her several times, but she never responded.

  14. #20350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm

    I know she has a mostly good reputation on this board, which is why I was willing to relapse back into this hobby after a breakup, and see her. The last time I tried to see her, maybe a year ago, I got past the verification stage and never heard from her again. This time she gave me the address and everything, I showed up 7 minutes before it was time to meet, and I never heard from her again. Idk if this is a common theme with her or what. I know it happens with these girls sometimes. But I was excited to see this one then boom, stops texting. I stayed for like 45 minutes because I know sometimes they double book. But I left 3 texts and she never got back to me at all, even long after I left. I'm sure I'll see a message in the morning that says "I fell asleep".
    Anyone else hear demons are getting a grip?

  15. #20349
    They act like you are just lucky to be in the same room with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    It is unfortunate that these girls think that looking pretty is enough to get the job done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape