Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 24827
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18752

    Has anyone seen Katie

    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002

  2. #18751

    Very Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she visiting from Cincy? Did you search over in those forums? Not my type but some good lookin pics. Best of luck.
    Thank you that was very helpful, plenty of reviews to support her on the Cincy forum.

  3. #18750

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of setting something up with her. Can't seem to find a single review on here. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    Thank you.
    Isn't she visiting from Cincy? Did you search over in those forums? Not my type but some good lookin pics. Best of luck.

  4. #18749

    Jemma Jade

    I'm thinking of setting something up with her. Can't seem to find a single review on here. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    Thank you.

  5. #18748

    Mature

    Headed to Indy this weekend. Would like to find a mature comb massage / GFE / FS. I know- rare unless you want to pay top dollar.

    Feel free to PM with recommendations.

    Just hoping here, TIA.

    Uber.

  6. #18747

    Water P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have. Pics are real, but I can't really recommend. Attitude is horrible. Brought me there under false pretenses, simply ignored me when I showed her where she lied in the texts. Rushed & rude.

  7. #18746

    Indy

    Heading that way soon, are there any reliable girls in nice areas? A pawg would be awesome.

  8. #18745

    Any intel on waterpark princess?

    Wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/723892903220

  9. #18744

    Any intel on waterpark princess?

    Wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/723892903220

  10. #18743

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    While this ad was originally posted several years ago, this shows a review from this month. Each time I text, I get no answer. Anyone have an alt contact or ad?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...anapolis-85001

    Thanks.
    People do fake reviews to get better access on that site.

  11. #18742

    Katie in Indy?

    While this ad was originally posted several years ago, this shows a review from this month. Each time I text, I get no answer. Anyone have an alt contact or ad?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...anapolis-85001

    Thanks.

  12. #18741

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    Please mention the name or location side you met, this helps people to stay away.
    This was a low-scale apt complex near Shadeland and 10th (across from Kroger).

  13. #18740

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for a couple of years I guess. You can find her on all the escort sites, even Tryst -- https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki.

    # 3175973XXX.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/025653359002

    Her face looks great in these pics, but she wasn't done up like that when I arrived. They're not fake, but they do conceal that she's got a large gut (looks maybe 4-5? Months preggers). If you're into that great, if not. So I encourage you to get Verification Pics of her whole body first if you're not into chunky girls. She also has a skin condition which may not bother you. If it does, beware..
    Can confirm. Bigger belly, loose belly. Face is the one in the pictures, but she is dodgy irritable and slides the money under the door. I wouldn't repeat.

  14. #18739

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't Elle, was it? I know she retired awhile back, but she was an absolute sweetheart. I've never found anyone like her.
    No sir, not Elle.

    The hunt continues for us both!

  15. #18738

    Url is broken

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    I had exactly the same experience. Apt complex not a motel. Grabbed $140 and ran out.
    Please mention the name or location side you met, this helps people to stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape