Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 16009
-
08-15-22 20:36 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 2991Every
Review has always said 70 house fee and 200 so why is yours different?
Originally Posted by Kaoss
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:14 #10353Banned Member

Posts: 55Vicspa
Visited Victoria's last week before heading out of town and was greeted at the front door. She looked to be in her mid 20's medium build, with nice B+to C cups. She held my hand and walked me back to one of the rooms while giving me a nice squeeze on the boys. She started with a nice rub down which didn't last long, and negotiated the price of $$, with the typical 80 to the house. Proceeded to BBBJ the CFS with numerous positions. They must have been saving on the energy bill that day as the room was not cool at all, which led me to get out ASAP to a cooler environment, with A / C in the car. I'll go back again the next time I'm in town, but will call them out on the A / C the next time or just leave.
-
08-15-22 10:31 #10352Regular Member

Posts: 6Pink
Went to PW. Saw a provider which looked to be in her 20's. Moaned very sweetly which was nice. Accommodating too. FS, BBBJ, slipped on cover and varied positions. Decent body. Not bad looking. Clean shaven. Nice private room with dim colored lights. Music was a little louder than soft which I suppose dampened the moans from outside observation. 50 + 170.
I'll return.
-
08-15-22 00:27 #10351Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone tired Oriental Massage over on Sahara
I passed by it a few times and was interested.
-
08-13-22 15:24 #10350Regular Member

Posts: 16Help Requested
In LV next week. Would actually love a legit massage and happy ending—nothing more. Asian isn't a necessity.
Would appreciate any insights / tips. Thanks—feel free to PM.
-
08-12-22 18:05 #10349Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm heading to Vegas at the end of October, my goal is a wonderful experience with a mamasan or older Asian masseuse. Any tips, PMs welcome.
-
08-12-22 14:56 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 35Pw
Thanks. Good to know.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 03:24 #10347Banned Member

Posts: 172What I can say about that is the girl was Rena Fukishii. It's more so for bragging rights and / or crossing something off your fucket list. Other than that, you can get a similar level of service at your usual target places.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
Just to get back on track here, the "Egg place" we both recently visited also featured a Korean dish there. Didn't bother trying to negotiate because of the quote I got for some Spanish rice.
-
08-12-22 02:40 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 7266It's all about marketing to get ya in the door.
Originally Posted by Medix1313
[View Original Post]
Than reality hits hard!
-
08-11-22 23:58 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 1456Pw
PW is pink wellness, a massage parlor on Tropicana that off bare services as long as you mind your p's and q's.
Originally Posted by RiverRat1013
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 22:17 #10344Regular Member

Posts: 7AMP near Red Dragon
Texted the number, was quoted $$$ +. 5 for the house for bbfscip.
Started with my little doe, got going with some mutual, asked her to get ready for the ride, she tried to get cover.
Said she never agreed, even though I showed her the messages before we started.
I think she thought I would start a ruckus, because she gave all the $ back.
Feel free to pm for the number and full address.
-
08-11-22 21:31 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 90It's a massage spot on Tropicana and Jones.
Originally Posted by RiverRat1013
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 17:11 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 35What is PW?
I will be visiting Vegas single for the 1st time. What is PW?
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 14:30 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 27Same Experience
I had the exact same experience there last week. I saw the ad and figured I'd give it a try in light the the massive rate increases (or disappearing acts) of my small cadre of private incall girls on the west side. As some of you know, finding a cool, clean, non-addicted girl on the west side that can host, is cool with BBFS and doesn't charge $$ is like finding a unicorn. You enjoy it until it disappears. I thought I may as well get a massage out of the deal and we'll see what kind of extras are available. The answer to that last question is zero. She had me flip, covered me with a sheet, started massaging my calf, got up to my thigh and then walked out of the room. After about 5 minutes of me wondering WTF? She walks in and tells me its time for my table shower. A perfunctory undertaking I regretted the moment the cold water hit my ass (literally). Expectations were high and they were not remotely satisfied. I left pissed. I felt like pulling their ad up on my phone and showing it to the girl and asking her "where is this shit?" Anyway. I had the same experience and strongly recommend everyone avoid the place. Same with Energy Spa. Awful.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 08:40 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 258Jav girl
Saw your review. I missed out on the jav girls I assume this is the cll specials. They seemed pricey so I held off. Last day called to schedule but too late. Was it worth it? What do the Japanese girls include in their service that allows them to charge more. Would appreciate some insight.
Originally Posted by Marquise
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






