Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 683 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5650
    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Cami of south jersey? She seems to have vanished after some moving around last year. Just wondering if she's ok or still around.
    You can try on this.

    https://withescorts.com/l/united-sta...jersey-escorts orhot.com/ us / mo / kansas-city / escorts / gallery.

  2. #5649

  3. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    It's not Natalia.

    This grl is not worth it. She'll rush you.
    Sorry, my post was confusing. I was acknowledging that the Natalia link I posted had died, but then I didn't get a fresh one bc it seemed like people know who she is.

    The mount holly girl was a separate point. So "mount holly area" is actually browns mills? That stinks. Can you elaborate on rushing?

    EDIT - disregard, found some old reviews. pass, and thanks.

  4. #5647

    (Q) Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Has anyone seen Zoey in Westville, south jersey. Discuss seed through text and her menu is wide open.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...b/419048884573
    Is this the same one discussed?

    Is she on the No Fly List?

    I could be confusing here with someone else. But when I searched her name, I only came up withe a few post and no details. I am passing through there later.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/persian/-4-foot-fantasy-zoey--so-dont-/607098391225

  5. #5646
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    It's not Natalia.

    This grl is not worth it. She'll rush you.
    Here is the link for Natalia.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...6/091501308921

  6. #5645

    She's far in brown mills

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Ahh sorry about the dead link. Yep, that's her. TY for the heads up on being a talker.

    This one is top of my list. Anyone have a name?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...H/471376524144
    It's not Natalia.

    This grl is not worth it. She'll rush you.

  7. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by Wialwa  [View Original Post]
    If this is Natalia in cherry hill, then I can vouch for her. Looks great in the pics, but even better in person. Super friendly (although she'll talk your ear off LOL), and extremely accommodating. Only saw her once, but I'm trying to find the time to see her again.
    Natalia with all the cats.

    I haven't seen her for a long while, but I remember she was really pretty nice.

  8. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by Wialwa  [View Original Post]
    If this is Natalia in cherry hill, then I can vouch for her. Looks great in the pics, but even better in person. Super friendly (although she'll talk your ear off LOL), and extremely accommodating. Only saw her once, but I'm trying to find the time to see her again.
    Ahh sorry about the dead link. Yep, that's her. TY for the heads up on being a talker.

    This one is top of my list. Anyone have a name?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...H/471376524144

  9. #5642
    If this is Natalia in cherry hill, then I can vouch for her. Looks great in the pics, but even better in person. Super friendly (although she'll talk your ear off LOL), and extremely accommodating. Only saw her once, but I'm trying to find the time to see her again.

  10. #5641
    Quote Originally Posted by SJDude856  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. I saw her and then she went dark.
    I was about to set something up with her. I wanted to see those tits of hers. She also had fetish friendly in her ad I wanted to find out about.

  11. #5640

    Diane

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Diane who worked out of Millville / Vineland? All her ads disappeared about a month ago.
    I was wondering the same thing. I saw her and then she went dark.

  12. #5639

    Diane from Millville

    Does anyone know what happened to Diane who worked out of Millville / Vineland? All her ads disappeared about a month ago.

  13. #5638

    Diamond The Deepthroat Diva (NJ TPK Exit 5)

    I decided to TOFTT and visited Diamond. Stay away. A little crazy, borderline rude, and just standoffish.

    While the pictures are Diamond she must have used a fun house mirror filter. She did have a decent chest but she was 50-75 lbs heavier and was shaped like a pear or even a cello. She did have a decent head game skills but it was rushed. The main event was terrible. Lifeless and only made a sound when telling me my time was almost up. I was in and back to my car in 20 minutes. I didn't even say goodbye or anything else when I left. And I am a talker.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...S/971994758812

  14. #5637

    Old dabbler dabblin'

    Hey gents. I've never really been active here much but have been lurking these corners for about 20 yrs. Had the itch lately, so dipped my toe in the STG pool a couple times. Mini reviews to follow, but it seems rough out there. I need to find the better sites or something or start looking higher end.

    Reds - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...s/750111135583.

    Saw her late on a Sat a week ago in Mt Laurel. I overpaid, horny with a buzz at 1. 50 HH but had a good time. She's quite pregnant but I don't think producing milk yet. Nice variety of positions. Finished in sort of a laying down sideways doggie. Great feeling pussy. Others are right. She hides the demons just well enough.

    Sonny - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...S/493833096003.

    Man, oh man. Guys, please avoid. Wish I trusted my gut here. I've been curious because she's close to me, plus the big titties and low price. She ghosted me twice in the same day last Thursday. For some reason I hit her up drunk and horny very very late Sat night and she was game. I thought she worked out of an apt but she was at the Budget Inn on the pike. My first trip there, and I think it's now a no-go zone for me. Long story short, she is huge, smelly, and very hairy. Offered BB, yuck. A talker and has the telltale user voice. I tried but could not bust. . 60 for the SS. Still feel dirty.

    On my radar are:

    Madison Rae - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...A/224685220926.

    Not sure of name, but man she looks deadly - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...h/807986856417.

    Sweet Melissa. Have tried twice, no reply. https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...A/305704596035.

    Natalia - https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...t/478964270989.

  15. #5636

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny a few times. Pretty girl, great body, but not very enthusiastic. Everything is covered, head game is weak though. She been moving between MTL and AC and now in Florence? I don't know her hobbies, if she has any. Not my #1 go to, but will hit it again. She looks like the hot popular girl from high school who snubbed me, so I'll keep getting my revenge, LOL.

    https://burlington-nj.skipthegames.c...U/757400622201
    "She looks like the hot popular girl from high school who snubbed me, so I'll keep getting my revenge, LOL. ".

    You are not the only one with that mindset. I was part of the "Last Kid Picked" Club in Gym.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape