Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 28227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16932

    Yah CBJ haha

    Yah CBJ, no BBBJ haha. Covered BBBJ lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Soooooo a CBJ then? LOL.

  2. #16931

    Taylor link

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey, at least for me I read this an have no clue who you are talking about. There are many taylors.
    Sorry about not posting link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88906615

  3. #16930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    I try

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't try to negotiate on rates. Sometimes I will ask if a HHR rate is offered is the HR rates is all that is provided to me. Otherwise, I simply move on to a different provider if I think the rate is too high.
    I try to negotiate just to see what they will do. Some lower the rate some don't.

  4. #16929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8136407711

    Unkempt, dressed like a homeless person, smelled like she's been living in the woods, major armpit BO, covered BBBJ and a shitty one at that, several pit bulls running around, was worried my schlong was going to be gobbled up like a Snausage. Can't touch her. Bruises. Only does mish or doggie. Only does it on a tiny ass sofa. Makes a face like you are pulling out her fingernails when you are fucking her. Pushes your hand away if you try to do anything like play with her ass or anything. You pay for an hour and she starts complaining after five minutes.

    She was really sweet before and after, so it was a strange one. Expensive lesson on not taking a chance but I had money in my pocket, appointment fell through, couldn't get a hold of all my backups, so I took a chance. Hard avoid. $$ wasted fml.
    She caught my eye as well and I understand why you took a chance.

  5. #16928

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    These prices are not coming back down but if you don't negotiate you could be hurting yourself. I wasoffered a great deal by a good provider when rent was due. Also sometimes I ll pay the gate rate, and negotiate future visits then. If they like you better rates will happen.
    I usually don't try to negotiate on rates. Sometimes I will ask if a HHR rate is offered is the HR rates is all that is provided to me. Otherwise, I simply move on to a different provider if I think the rate is too high.

  6. #16927

    That just shows you don't really know Kimberleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretend  [View Original Post]
    You're thinking of someone else. Kimberleigh has always stayed in smoke free suites in Brandon (at least since I met her early July)
    I saw her a couple times at the Extended Stay off Ulmerton. That place is a real shit hole with dope boys / drugs and thugs. She was always smoking in the doorway / hanging with some real sketchy people when I arrived early. We are talking about Kimberleigh. Good try making her sound like a princess (definitely not). This is where YMMV. I've had plenty of Walkers that have been more fun / hotter physically and sexually.

  7. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by AryanSharma  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman, I was wondering if any of you knew any actually good looking (in the face) escorts that do GFE. I'm looking to pay someone one time and leaving the escort scene completely. For this reason I'm willing to pay upwards of 8 benjamins. If any of you know anyone that remotely meets this price range, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd send me a link. Thanks!
    Tons of great options with that price limit. First recommendation is Talia Amour. She's on tryst.

  8. #16925
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8136407711
    covered BBBJ and a shitty one at that,
    Soooooo a CBJ then? LOL.

  9. #16924
    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    I did see her once at that gnarly Extended Stay on Ulmerton and 66th. That place sure as heck isn't smoke-free.
    I hear ya. I'm just referring to present time in Brandon.

  10. #16923

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretend  [View Original Post]
    You're thinking of someone else. Kimberleigh has always stayed in smoke free Brandon suites (at least since I met her early July)
    I did see her once at that gnarly Extended Stay on Ulmerton and 66th. That place sure as heck isn't smoke-free.

  11. #16922
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times and wasn't impressed. Always in crappy hotels, had dope boys hanging outside her door or staying in the the room next door, chain smoker, not the best communication-Performance slightly above average but definitely past her prime. I know and have known excellent providers so she's not tops in my experience. Now Astrid is 10 x better when it comes to being a provider.
    You're thinking of someone else. Kimberleigh has always stayed in smoke free suites in Brandon (at least since I met her early July)

  12. #16921

    They all say no bare!

    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringMicky  [View Original Post]
    No bare. Except the guy railing you in your ad I guess that is LOL. She looks like she could be a good time. Anyone?
    Didn't want to take a chance to some skanky mofo coming in there with a stinky dick. If they like you, they won't want to miss repeat business. Yes a few will stick to their guns because they have a BF or a handler. Some of you guys have got to toftt, and stop asking these questions.

  13. #16920

    Genuinely good looking GFE escorts?

    Hello Gentleman, I was wondering if any of you knew any actually good looking (in the face) escorts that do GFE. I'm looking to pay someone one time and leaving the escort scene completely. For this reason I'm willing to pay upwards of 8 benjamins. If any of you know anyone that remotely meets this price range, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd send me a link. Thanks!

  14. #16919

    USF Stephanie, hard avoid

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8136407711

    Unkempt, dressed like a homeless person, smelled like she's been living in the woods, major armpit BO, covered BBBJ and a shitty one at that, several pit bulls running around, was worried my schlong was going to be gobbled up like a Snausage. Can't touch her. Bruises. Only does mish or doggie. Only does it on a tiny ass sofa. Makes a face like you are pulling out her fingernails when you are fucking her. Pushes your hand away if you try to do anything like play with her ass or anything. You pay for an hour and she starts complaining after five minutes.

    She was really sweet before and after, so it was a strange one. Expensive lesson on not taking a chance but I had money in my pocket, appointment fell through, couldn't get a hold of all my backups, so I took a chance. Hard avoid. $$ wasted fml.

  15. #16918

    I agree Reaper

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once and was unimpressed to say the least but she could have been having an off day. Wanted to give her another chance but with the constant moving around (sometimes both places in the same day) it proves difficult to get schedule aligned.
    I saw her a couple times and wasn't impressed. Always in crappy hotels, had dope boys hanging outside her door or staying in the the room next door, chain smoker, not the best communication-Performance slightly above average but definitely past her prime. I know and have known excellent providers so she's not tops in my experience. Now Astrid is 10 x better when it comes to being a provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape