Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 736 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8972

    BSW in form fitting white dress

    Last week (I can't remember which night) there was a group of ladies hanging out on Chesterton right around sundown and I picked up a BSW in white form fitting dress. She told me her name, but I don't remember it. I took her to my preferred spot and realized that I had less cash on me than I thought I did. I left her at the spot and walked to an ATM and was surprised to see that she didn't go anywhere (we were out of the vehicle obviously). She gets down on her knees on an old couch cushion on the ground, sucks me til I'm hard and rolls on a condom. She turns around on the cushion, lifts her ass up and I get straight to pounding doggy style. Went at it until a popped in the bag. Then she got up and squared herself, and we were on our way. I only realized after the fuck that she was actually hot and I wanted to fuck again, but I dropped her off and went on my way. $80 for the fuck and worth it.

  2. #8971
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Found another good one last night on BHA like 4 am, drove through NMS first, too many other cars were circling, if there were any good ones out I didn't see them they were probably getting picked up immediately. Sellers market there. So went BHA and found a fat girl with a real fat ass on her, I think she said her name was Valerie. She had a red dress on. I played with her pussy for a second, she blew me then I bent her over, she asked me not to cip, maybe cause she had no panties on it'd be running down her leg I dunno. Great fuck either way.
    BHA is a mystery to me. What stretch do you have luck on?

  3. #8970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Drive by and didn't see anything that I liked. I saw a BSW, really dark skin complexion, wore all black. Didn't partake. Looked mean and almost like a guy. Never know, those kind of girls probably give the best service.
    Yup, its a dude. "she's" been working BHA for years. How is it still alive!

  4. #8969
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    They just hate the mess, oozes out while they're walking / standing. We don't know the feeling. Great for us. Sucks for them. Plus it most likely makes their snatch stink.
    It does spill out time to time. But you are right after 5 to 6 loads from different guys the pussy definitely gets a smell. All that semen from different guys throws off the vaginal pH balance. Plus the lack of hygiene.

    I still prefer cip or cim. Makes less of a clean up.

  5. #8968

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by InATrance92  [View Original Post]
    While coming down the ave, by the 1010 building and the UHaul store (I noticed she came from Southampton Street by the storage facility), I noticed a blonde (possibly ex stripper) with perfect fake breasts in a tight yellow string top (showing them off). She was walking with an older guy wearing a tye dye shirt (who looked like a hippie). She was really tan (as if she had been out in the sun for weeks there) and her face looked a fairly worn probably early to mid 40's. Anyone know if she is a WSW or have experience? It was during the daytime so I didn't want to stop and find out.
    I fuck a blonde with fake tits named Lexie no and then She has perfect fake tits. But seems kind of a waste on a WSW.

    But she isn't tan. Kind of fair skin.

    Your girl was probably a street walker. There aren't too many civi showing off a perfect tits in NMQ. That's ain't M street beach.

    It's not worth separating them from their goon bf. It's more of a trouble and a hassle. If you make eye contact and they don't separate from the goon then they probably aren't working at the moment.

    Don't worry about picking one up in broad daylight. LEO won't bother you.

    A WSW ran in front of me darted across the street like a chicken and I almost hit her. And she screamed at me. It was right in front a cop parked at McDonald's. He just gave me a look. Like what do you want me to do.

  6. #8967

    Nothing this morning

    Drive by and didn't see anything that I liked. I saw a BSW, really dark skin complexion, wore all black. Didn't partake. Looked mean and almost like a guy. Never know, those kind of girls probably give the best service. Anyone here picked up? Others were a pass. Enjoy the photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85BE5E06-8D01-4A60-92BD-E398CC053F32.jpeg‎   426C9CD2-FA35-4655-BD43-B403E8901037.jpg‎   0061FA8E-9CAB-455A-B1D5-86D0407302E0.jpg‎  

  7. #8966

    Blonde with perfect fake boobs today

    While coming down the ave, by the 1010 building and the UHaul store (I noticed she came from Southampton Street by the storage facility), I noticed a blonde (possibly ex stripper) with perfect fake breasts in a tight yellow string top (showing them off). She was walking with an older guy wearing a tye dye shirt (who looked like a hippie). She was really tan (as if she had been out in the sun for weeks there) and her face looked a fairly worn probably early to mid 40's. Anyone know if she is a WSW or have experience? It was during the daytime so I didn't want to stop and find out.

  8. #8965
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Found another good one last night on BHA like 4 am, drove through NMS first, too many other cars were circling, if there were any good ones out I didn't see them they were probably getting picked up immediately. Sellers market there. So went BHA and found a fat girl with a real fat ass on her, I think she said her name was Valerie. She had a red dress on. I played with her pussy for a second, she blew me then I bent her over, she asked me not to cip, maybe cause she had no panties on it'd be running down her leg I dunno. Great fuck either way.
    They just hate the mess, oozes out while they're walking / standing. We don't know the feeling. Great for us. Sucks for them. Plus it most likely makes their snatch stink.

  9. #8964

    Bha

    Found another good one last night on BHA like 4 am, drove through NMS first, too many other cars were circling, if there were any good ones out I didn't see them they were probably getting picked up immediately. Sellers market there. So went BHA and found a fat girl with a real fat ass on her, I think she said her name was Valerie. She had a red dress on. I played with her pussy for a second, she blew me then I bent her over, she asked me not to cip, maybe cause she had no panties on it'd be running down her leg I dunno. Great fuck either way.

  10. #8963
    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    The one with the black top and blue jeans look like she has no teeth.

  11. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    Number 2 is Sunny and Number 6 is Red.

  12. #8961
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinfolk  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    Late reporting on this from 2 days ago. WSW, blonde stringy hair, toothless, skinny, no tits to speak of, small flat ass w / large tramp stamp. Goes by "Kendra". On Albany street heading towards BMC. Don't waste your time. Against my better judgment, I picked her and paid her 20 upfront. Barely a minute into jerking & sucking she bolts and says she she has to go and be somewhere. My own fault for paying upfront but I was tired and just wanted to blow off some steam so to speak.

    Avoid Kendra but maybe others have had different results.

    Be safe out there.

    Kinfolk.
    20 is better than biting your dick or running off with your wallet or cell phone. I normally tell them to put their shit in the back. That way, they don't run off. If it's a BJ, I have them lean over first and they grab the money from my furthest hand. If it's FS, I have them drop their bottoms first, I climb on top and hand them the money. Everyone's got their own way. I try to stick with the same SWs to avoid the BS.

  13. #8960

    Bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinfolk  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    Late reporting on this from 2 days ago. WSW, blonde stringy hair, toothless, skinny, no tits to speak of, small flat ass w / large tramp stamp. Goes by "Kendra". On Albany street heading towards BMC. Don't waste your time. Against my better judgment, I picked her and paid her 20 upfront. Barely a minute into jerking & sucking she bolts and says she she has to go and be somewhere. My own fault for paying upfront but I was tired and just wanted to blow off some steam so to speak.

    Avoid Kendra but maybe others have had different results.

    Be safe out there.

    Kinfolk.
    You had me at blonde stringy hair, toothless, skinny, no tits to speak of, small flat ass w / large tramp stamp. That was all the warning I need.

  14. #8959

    Kendra

    Greetings,

    Late reporting on this from 2 days ago. WSW, blonde stringy hair, toothless, skinny, no tits to speak of, small flat ass w / large tramp stamp. Goes by "Kendra". On Albany street heading towards BMC. Don't waste your time. Against my better judgment, I picked her and paid her 20 upfront. Barely a minute into jerking & sucking she bolts and says she she has to go and be somewhere. My own fault for paying upfront but I was tired and just wanted to blow off some steam so to speak.

    Avoid Kendra but maybe others have had different results.

    Be safe out there.

    Kinfolk.

  15. #8958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I drove my work car this morning and for obvious reasons, will not pick anyone up with it. I found Kassi in NMS, WSW, makeup, dude looking face. But, very nice woman. Wore all black, skirt with black leggings. I've seen her many times. I parked far away and walked over to say Hello. She said let's do it near the trucks. It's 6 am and pretty bright out. I said fuck it, let's do it quick. I couldn't get hard to fuck her. I opted for a BBBJ and squirted all over the floor. She doesn't like CIM. Quick five minutes, which is rare for me. But, a scary cat that I am, in broad daylight, inside a commercial parking lot, I had every reason to hurry up and squirt and it was fun. Nice hug and said goodbye.
    Daytime mongering is usually a no for me in any area of Boston. You daytime guys got balls!.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape