Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 8287
-
08-15-22 11:52 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 30She's great! DM for details.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 01:12 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 69Baby at Pandora's
Anybody had any luck with baby at Pandora's? Been seeing her on their IG page lately and her look really does it for me. There's a report on her from someone that said they got a HJ but was wondering if anyone had any luck getting anything more.
-
08-14-22 17:55 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 118Chandler at Sugars: Instagram account
I've seen her, but she's not my type. Under your request for "Any info would be helpful," this is her Instagram account, if that would help you get in touch with her:
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/cc_bing/
-
08-14-22 14:45 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 64Chandler sugars
Does anyone have any info on chandler at sugars, last time I was there I was the only one in the club and 4 girls working that day, chandler was one of them, when she got on stage I was planning on getting some lapdances from her but visa approached me first and took care of things, I didn't stuck around after visa, so I was curious about her. Any info would be helpful, thanks.
-
08-14-22 13:00 #4113Regular Member

Posts: 1Sugars
I had the most excellent time at Sugars last week when I met Minnie.
She was reasonably priced and open to discussing different menu options.
-
08-14-22 12:16 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 29Lake City Vu. Best Time / Day to Go?
What are the best time / days to go for extras usually? I've only had it offered once in a strip club when I was 22 LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 00:57 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 659Minni at Sugars
Minni at Sugars.
Everything bare for 150.
She is nasty, ugly with droopy boobs and a bad wig.
-
08-12-22 19:57 #4110Regular Member

Posts: 1Elle deets?
There was a dancer a few years back at LCV named Elle, real cute, golden tan skin, dark brown hair, awesome implants and fit. Wondering if this is the same Elle I knew from before. If so I need to get back in there and reconnect because we used to hand and bang all the time until I moved away for a bit. Hoping for some fun Fri. Night action this eve regardless!
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 03:10 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 43Anya
Drained as in BB?
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 02:53 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
I'd go sloppy seconds for Anya sweet hole. Anyone ever BBFS with her? I'm trying to. I dream of her nipples in my mouth like in the daily.
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:20 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the tip! I will take this as my cue to explore beyond Sugars / Pando / Playground!
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:02 #4106Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-11-22 20:29 #4105Regular Member

Posts: 9BBFS? Heather
Corona lime I dm'd you. Hit me up.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 19:02 #4104I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878That because you have a big penis. I pay extra for my tiny Wang.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 19:00 #4103I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I no have big dick.
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
Mandy Monse Luna Laylonie, Naomi, Diamond.












Reply With Quote






