Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8014

    Holy shit Carina!!

    Ohhhh my fucking god Genghis Dong!!

    Wow you didn't fucking lie.

    Carina is on another level.

    Listen I've had threesomes at both NYAF and DDY.

    I've had 1 on 1 sessions at NYAF and DDY.

    At NYAF I've seen Lecia, eva, Amy, abby, Vicky & 1 more girl I can't remember who's not on the roster currently.

    At DDY I've had 1 girl I can't remember (not on roster right now), that 19 year old can't remember name, Chanel, Alyssa, Helena, and Grace.

    Absolutely none. Not a single one compares to Carina. Her pics don't do her justice. Girl is gorgeous in the face. Her body is out this world. Major curves in the perfect spots. Her body is banging!! Her performance is out this world. Dead ass normally I'm fucking the shit out these girls. I'm buying 2 hour sessions and leaving these girls broken. Pounding the fuck out of them. I'm spinning them, bouncing them, pounding them, flipping them, standing up fucking them all, honestly fucking the shot out these girls. 4 nuts in 2 hours. Swear to god Amy asked me to take a picture with her. Said she'll never forget me. Same with Alyssa last night. She took a picture on her phone kissing me on the cheek. Banging these bitches like world ends tomorrow. And honestly feel like I carried these girls the whole session. Honestly feeling like I take the lead these girls are just there holding in for dear life.

    Not with Carina.

    She is most gorgeous beautiful provider I've ever seen. Even just passing by the common area of these brothels.

    She rode my dick like no other. Her ass in doggy style was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. And she twerked her ass no other I've never seen anything like. Not even porn scenes. She sucked my dick the best I've ever had. Though I will say she couldn't deep throat at 11 inches (Vicky at NYAF did).

    Honestly she toads the best my entire life. Doggy was the best I've ever seen. She should be doing porn.

    Standing mish was so fun. She really enjoyed that.

    But honestly I would of been perfectly happy paying her rate just to suck my dick. Dead ass has never felt that good. EVER. And now I'll be fantasizing about her BBBJ when I wake up, sleep, and shower. FML.

    I will never ever pay for another provider ever again until she's gone or want to add a 2nd girl. But honestly fuck that.

    I don't even care if mamasan tells me she's not available because she's booked. Don't care I'll per her 1. 5 times her rate. Easily.

    Genghis Dong Said it and I'm glad I listened.

    Do yourself the favor.

    Go see Carina.

    And she was so bashful and sweet the whole time.

    P.S. She's not like the Asian girls where the minute she walks in it's DFK time and then str8 to bbj.

    That though me off the first 10 min. Thought because of that it might be a lame ass session.

    NOPE she's a killer.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Right now DDY has Carina who is the hottest provider and the best ass I've ever seen. This is not hype or BS. She is something amazing. She has the strongest recommendation I've ever given.

    CCP has Louise who is maybe just a notch below her physically but a great talker. Both great personalities and sex kittens.

    I never thought a Chinese place would have Latinas like this. I don't mean good and nice. I mean like fucking girls that could be in Playboy or close to it.

    At least get a look at Carina. She is beautiful. You will see her and be like WTF? Her ass you cannot believe it is real but it is real. It is perfect. I have never seen a better ass in life or video. Never.

  2. #8013
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #8012

    WhatsApp spas

    Any of the GFE spas in Manhattan have WhatsApp? I don't like texting.

  4. #8011

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMonger  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact Eva and Zoey offer BBFS and if I remember Eva also offers Greek.
    I was mainly inquiring about Fiona. That girl's got me interested, but only if she gives me what I need.

  5. #8010

    Searching for giant pussy lips

    Hey Guys, Have any giant pussy lips been sighted. I'm on the bunt for a girl who like to be eaten out and has nice full pussy lips. I appreciate your help. If I find I'll write a nice review.

  6. #8009

    DDY review

    I've been a long time reader here and was based in a different country until last year. Moved into NYC a couple of months back and have been to DDY at least 3-4 times. While there are those that have reviewed the below mentioned people very well, here's my review as well.

    Wally: Crazy girl. She's got eyes that'll get you rock hard in a couple of minutes. She goes the extra mile to try and please you.

    Chanel: I love her and she's amazing. Small and light and perfect to bang in a variety of positions.

    Carina: the best I've met in a long time. My god, I couldn't get enough of her. I sometimes wonder why I haven't spent more time with Latinas. She has changed me and I'm certainly going back for more.

  7. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    Did either of these girls allow BBFS?
    I know for a fact Eva and Zoey offer BBFS and if I remember Eva also offers Greek.

  8. #8007

    Best time to play

    Hello friends from the south.

    I've been reading this forum for a long time and I really enjoy it. I'd like to visit as I live 3 hours away. I would like someone to share their experience on what time of the day is the best time to meet these girls. Are they still too tired if I go too early? Is it too busy during lunch time? Do they still have the energy and enthusiasm in the evening?

    Thanks ahead for sharing.

  9. #8006
    Quote Originally Posted by Batzzz  [View Original Post]
    Man thanks so much for this, I didn't have it on my radar so now it seems like maybe it could be the one. My main concern is the girl has to be Korean. I'm trying to fulfil a fantasy so I'd love to go to a place that mostly or only has Korean. Also fine with 30's-40's, doesn't have to be super young. What do you mean by house and tip? Is it like 80/ Hr + tip? Any other tips you have about this place?
    41 spa has mainly Koreans. Maybe one Latina and one Mongolian. Just text them and ask.

    There is also Red Roses Spa which is all Korean 80 house. 41 spa is 90 house.

    And you tip them for HJ or CFS etc.

    I just mean it is not all inclusive like the GFE places that do everything for 320 or whatever.

  10. #8005

    Syoko Asian Star. Nailed that crooked teeth school girl

    Syoko's pic were cute. Phone girl did tell me she's cute but with bad teeth so I am thinking how bad can it be. LOL.

    Body is great, small titties and a nice ass. Her teeth were pretty crooked so I think she wasn't into DFK as much because of it. I didn't care and I didn't mind. I just imagine her as a school girl who hasn't gotten her teeth fixed yet and I basically fucked her silly. Her beds got the mirror right next to it and I can see our entire body in horizontal tango.

    I think I had a rage in me because she looked like a Japanese chick who would be in Hebraic (small tits though) so I told her I was going to be hard on her. I spread her legs and I lifted my ass up and threw my dick inside her. I can feel her ass move as I thrust into her and she's moaning and making lots of noises. I switch up for k9 and I hit it from behind. I was going long strokes, pulling my dick all the way out and slam it back in. She receives without fail except twice she moved her ass a bit and I hit her sss and she fall forward. LOL. She got back up immediately and assumed the position for more k9 fucking until I fill the bag with my angry load. Good fuck if you want to nail a thin Japanese girl hard.

  11. #8004

    Bbfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patron0069  [View Original Post]
    NYAF Fiona.

    Passing time before sess. Saw Fiona back from wherever last week. Hot Chinese housewife to plow. 320 hr. Free parking found around broadway and 30th. To her knees for BBBJ. Opted for table shower. P2 P had a little extra tip there.

    Room we 69 to mish to doggy to finish. Her tits are real and nice to suck on. A nice ass for Chinese chic. Reliable girl. Good cocksucker and fuck. Enjoy her.

    CCP Yumi.

    Parked right in front. Maybe I should have parked down the street a bit. Japanese girl in mid 20's. Girl is a looker, beautiful IMO. Big naturals. Decent ass. Great kisser and dick sucker. Took all positions with no issue and pussy has some good squeeze. Came in doggy. Worth the price due to age and looks. 380 hr.
    Did either of these girls allow BBFS?

  12. #8003
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    41 spa. It is house and tip game. If you love big tits get Arie there. DUDE! YUUUUGE! Yuri is a babe too.
    Man thanks so much for this, I didn't have it on my radar so now it seems like maybe it could be the one. My main concern is the girl has to be Korean. I'm trying to fulfil a fantasy so I'd love to go to a place that mostly or only has Korean. Also fine with 30's-40's, doesn't have to be super young. What do you mean by house and tip? Is it like 80/ Hr + tip? Any other tips you have about this place?

  13. #8002

    Fiona and Nicole at Nyaf

    Mms set me up with Fiona and Nicole this time, good GFE hour with plenty of extras.

    Started in the room. Good intro by the girls very passionate dfk, they wanted to bbj but I pressed for the shower first. In the shower after washing all the important areas the girls pressed and were very persistent and successful to get a cup from me.

    Exhausted in need for recovery we head back to the room for a quick 4 hands above average massage.

    Fiona took the lead and started sucking me off real good when Nicole joined her I got real hard again and we got into the good stuff. Two girls is a handful but we managed to get through it successfully and covered all the possible positions in one hour till I busted on the two of them again.

  14. #8001

    NYAF Fiona last week / CCP Yumi yesterday

    NYAF Fiona.

    Passing time before sess. Saw Fiona back from wherever last week. Hot Chinese housewife to plow. 320 hr. Free parking found around broadway and 30th. To her knees for BBBJ. Opted for table shower. P2 P had a little extra tip there.

    Room we 69 to mish to doggy to finish. Her tits are real and nice to suck on. A nice ass for Chinese chic. Reliable girl. Good cocksucker and fuck. Enjoy her.

    CCP Yumi.

    Parked right in front. Maybe I should have parked down the street a bit. Japanese girl in mid 20's. Girl is a looker, beautiful IMO. Big naturals. Decent ass. Great kisser and dick sucker. Took all positions with no issue and pussy has some good squeeze. Came in doggy. Worth the price due to age and looks. 380 hr.

  15. #8000
    Quote Originally Posted by Batzzz  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'll be visiting Manhattan for a week and really looking specifically just for a HE or Nuru from Korean providers. I've been researching a lot on this site but most are catered towards GFE / PSE and while that's great I am just looking for massage / HE places but with hot ass Korean women. Any recommendations given these specifics? Much appreciated!
    41 spa. It is house and tip game. If you love big tits get Arie there. DUDE! YUUUUGE! Yuri is a babe too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Is there a difference between DDY and CCP? They list the same girls on Twitter.

    Speaking of Twitter, are the photos for Carina and Louise accurate? Close?
    DDY is in diamond district and CCP is in chelsea. So even though they may advertise the same girls look for diamond district or chelsea in the poast.

    Carina's video is her exactly. Pics are a bit touched up. She is beautiful and has the best ass. Louise is hot and maybe the pics are her face shopped an a while ago but she is damn hot too with a hot booty. Both girl are great sex and GF feeling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape