Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 28217
-
08-14-22 23:51 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 309You're thinking of someone else. Kimberleigh has always stayed in smoke free suites in Brandon (at least since I met her early July)
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 22:36 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 1991They all say no bare!
Didn't want to take a chance to some skanky mofo coming in there with a stinky dick. If they like you, they won't want to miss repeat business. Yes a few will stick to their guns because they have a BF or a handler. Some of you guys have got to toftt, and stop asking these questions.
Originally Posted by MongeringMicky
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 21:04 #16920Regular Member

Posts: 16Genuinely good looking GFE escorts?
Hello Gentleman, I was wondering if any of you knew any actually good looking (in the face) escorts that do GFE. I'm looking to pay someone one time and leaving the escort scene completely. For this reason I'm willing to pay upwards of 8 benjamins. If any of you know anyone that remotely meets this price range, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd send me a link. Thanks!
-
08-14-22 20:36 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 437USF Stephanie, hard avoid
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8136407711
Unkempt, dressed like a homeless person, smelled like she's been living in the woods, major armpit BO, covered BBBJ and a shitty one at that, several pit bulls running around, was worried my schlong was going to be gobbled up like a Snausage. Can't touch her. Bruises. Only does mish or doggie. Only does it on a tiny ass sofa. Makes a face like you are pulling out her fingernails when you are fucking her. Pushes your hand away if you try to do anything like play with her ass or anything. You pay for an hour and she starts complaining after five minutes.
She was really sweet before and after, so it was a strange one. Expensive lesson on not taking a chance but I had money in my pocket, appointment fell through, couldn't get a hold of all my backups, so I took a chance. Hard avoid. $$ wasted fml.
-
08-14-22 20:11 #16918Asshole

Posts: 1239I agree Reaper
I saw her a couple times and wasn't impressed. Always in crappy hotels, had dope boys hanging outside her door or staying in the the room next door, chain smoker, not the best communication-Performance slightly above average but definitely past her prime. I know and have known excellent providers so she's not tops in my experience. Now Astrid is 10 x better when it comes to being a provider.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 18:13 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 309Hey Reaper, long time no see. I know what you mean. I can't count the number of times I was eager to see an overly raved provider in the past e.g. (Jade, Dylan, L-Erica or even crazy kaciA1) and then leave scratching my head. Then I would repeat 3,4,5 times and still nothing magical. Yes their locations were safe, their bodies clean, they were nice and accommodating, their skills on par but just something missing and I wouldn't call them robotic either. For most guys, that's good enough provider and why I say YMMV is an understatement. But once every 5 years or so, someone comes along like Kimberleigh.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Kimberleigh never contacts me appearing desperate. She always waited until contacted. This is a big plus for me.
I hate being a delivery boy but I asked on 4-5th visit if she needed anything from the store. She replied, no baby, just your dick in my throat ASAP. LOL.
Another time on the early 2nd visit, I sent a message that I would be there in about an hour, her response was, "I'm in an uber heading that way but I have a little problem. " I asked what, as I was afraid it was some BS or money related. Her reply was, "I don't have panties on, my pussy is throbbing and wet and I'm afraid I will stain this uber seat. " I barely knew her at the time but it sent shockwaves down my spine because of how unexpected it was. I was not sexting her or anything like that. It was pure random. For me, this was the makings of a good provider.
I don't care if that was scripted, though she swears it wasn't, her total randomness is a major turn on. I'm one who rarely leaves a session thinking, well that was money well spent but with her, after a few visits, I leave numb, confused and wondering what in the world just happened. She is extremely loyal to her regulars and that's where her other demon comes out. She needs to just stop advertising because she obviously can't handle the traffic and be the super provider she is. I've told her that many times.
-
08-14-22 17:22 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 1991Sad to say
It's the best ones that all the hardest.
Originally Posted by Pretend
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 17:10 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 1991Tale of two Taylors
There is one in St Pete, and one in tampa, both have great bodies and somewhat homely faces. I saw the one in St Pete a few months back and if I could afford her would see her more.
Originally Posted by KingRajah
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 15:35 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 633Jewelz
Habit got bad, sounded like she was supporting a few habits. Kicked out of former residence. Radio silence since then.
Originally Posted by HunDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 15:08 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 545A link would help
Hey, at least for me I read this an have no clue who you are talking about. There are many taylors.
Originally Posted by KingRajah
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 14:40 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 463No bare. Except the guy railing you in your ad I guess that is LOL. She looks like she could be a good time. Anyone?
Originally Posted by HunDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:00 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 113Taylor in Tampa
Not sure how long Taylor will be in Tampa. She visits from time to time and is usually Orlando based. If you like anal she's one that takes it. Have seen her a few times over the years when I'm in Orlando. If still in Tampa will try to see her Monday or Tuesday.
Last seen her 4 months ago and all was good.
-
08-14-22 12:58 #16910Banned Member

Posts: 78Jewelz
Anyone know what happened to this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83500428
-
08-14-22 12:22 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 5948Saw her once and was unimpressed to say the least but she could have been having an off day. Wanted to give her another chance but with the constant moving around (sometimes both places in the same day) it proves difficult to get schedule aligned.
Originally Posted by LayingItDown76
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 11:46 #16908Banned Member

Posts: 691We all have different thresholds depending on residual income and timing. Don't let these glorified online SWs get the best of you though. If you are going to pay premium price do you butbat least get the better end of the bargain. I've met so few girls that are worth the work of regular meets in exchange for market price or a minor discount, especially at today's going rate. I agree with Ghost. Negotiation, timing, and the art of negotiation can go a long way, but 1 fifty covered qks and Benjamin car dates with the girls mentioned are ricockulous. Read some other forums. Dudes are banging hot 20 year olds with photos cip cim for 2 20's in their room. Rates fluctuate on time and location but damn gents. Tampa is out of control and we do get a $$ say. You speak with your willingness to donate what for x services. Empower yourselves. A little discipline goes a long way in this game we play.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




