Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 928 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9597

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Xnager15  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I will be in Vegas in 3 days and am trying to setup a meeting. So far the two on the top of my list are:

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3812.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...6446.htm?cat=1

    Unfortunately I can't find any reviews or info here or on TER. Any feedback would be nice. I have tried searching both phone and emails with no luck.

    We have texted back and forth and everything seems fine. Just trying to do some DD.
    Both are outcall only. A sure sign of a rip off.

  2. #9596

    Any info?

    Hi all,

    I will be in Vegas in 3 days and am trying to setup a meeting. So far the two on the top of my list are:

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3812.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...6446.htm?cat=1

    Unfortunately I can't find any reviews or info here or on TER. Any feedback would be nice. I have tried searching both phone and emails with no luck.

    We have texted back and forth and everything seems fine. Just trying to do some DD.

  3. #9595
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Been hobbying for a while but since moving to Vegas over a year ago, I must say services, price points and stories are a bit much for me.

    Been trying to see maybe driving to places near by and staying over the weekend to hobby.

    Any help / info will be extremely helpful.
    What sort of price points and services are you looking for? I do sort of see what you mean though.

  4. #9594

    Jaydalee

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]

    How about Jaydalee?

    https://www.exoticjaydalee.com/home

    Thanks for any help.
    Jaydalee is tight and fit with a butterface. Fun experience with female condom. Travels a lot so check location.

  5. #9593
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJune  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting LV in a few weeks and looking for an evening of companionship at my hotel on the strip (might consider in-call) with a more mature person that could include a massage session.

    Does anyone have any experience with either of these two providers?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../RoxanneLaneLV

    Thanks,

    MJ.
    I've never seen Roxanne but I'm pretty certain if you do a search and RTFF you will find info on her.

    I saw Julie a few times about 2 years ago. To me, she is not much of a looker but she has a good attitude / personality, nice body, was always clean, took direction well and aimed to please. Very good BBBJ, tight kitty, all bare and to me a good value for the price.

  6. #9592

    Ter

    Both ladies have multiple reviews on TER. I'd suggest that you read them for yourself and decide whether they're your type. Research is always your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJune  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting LV in a few weeks and looking for an evening of companionship at my hotel on the strip (might consider in-call) with a more mature person that could include a massage session.

    Does anyone have any experience with either of these two providers?

  7. #9591

    AmyLyn Prt2

    So after multiple failures on LC I decided*to go back to AmyLyn yesterday. She is on the "Over40" LC section- A quick response from her sealed the deal and I met her at her safe, clean local. She greeted me in a white body stocking, no bra. Great for her age. We knew what I wanted and we passed the formal crap, I made the donation and we started. I told her I needed some good head, its been a while. She was more then happy to help. Down on her knees and I played with her blond hair. Laid her down on the bed and straddled her, got a titty fux and she sucked the tip. 69 - DATY her pussy is great, tight, smooth, small. Took the face fux great. Rolled over 69 - her deep throat was also awesome. She would take it all the way down and swallow, swallow, swallow- it was legendary. She was cool with my pre cum and milked it. I stuck my tongue up her ass and she went crazy. She BBJ for as long as I wanted. She finally flipped around and sat on it with no cover. Her gyrating was porn star like- deep grinding. Her hair in my face and hot fresh breath was exhilarating. I had her spread her ass in doggie and dived in deep. Long strokes deep made her queef. She loved it and called me an animal. In Missionary I had her pull her legs way back and plowed into her. Made the bed move across the floor and squeak like it was going to break. Finished while laying on her massage table, sucking her tits while getting a oily HJ. If you OK with a older lady she gets 5 stars - $2. +$25 tip. Would repeat.

  8. #9590

    Outside of Vegas. ?

    Hi all,

    Been hobbying for a while but since moving to Vegas over a year ago, I must say services, price points and stories are a bit much for me.

    Been trying to see maybe driving to places near by and staying over the weekend to hobby.

    Any help / info will be extremely helpful.

  9. #9589

    Any reviews from members here on either of these?

    Will be visiting LV in a few weeks and looking for an evening of companionship at my hotel on the strip (might consider in-call) with a more mature person that could include a massage session.

    Does anyone have any experience with either of these two providers?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/JulieMassage

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../RoxanneLaneLV

    Thanks,

    MJ.

  10. #9588

    AA lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Heading out to Vegas trying to plan out seeing 1-2 indy girls. In my one day I have free. Maybe too ambitious. LOL.

    Do you guys see multiple girls for an hour? Or do you spend extended time with one girl and have a ton of fun with them?

    I usually see k-girls so I don't 'connect' with them. But they are convenient.

    Any good AA providers in vegas that do a BBBJ and not CBJ?? I've never been with a black girl and need to experience it. Haha.

    I read reviews, but I'm much rather hear from you guys.

    Has anyone seen Devin D recently?

    https://devindgfe.escortbook.com/

    TGBT? Rates are really good. At those rates I would 4 hours with her.

    How about Jaydalee?

    https://www.exoticjaydalee.com/home

    Thanks for any help.
    She's very well reviewed in TER, 10,9's and is well priced. I was her cherry review and I had a great time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/francescafairford

  11. #9587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by FalseInspirati  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? No posts or replies from her number.
    Living in a tool and garden shed with a new boyfriend. Hopefully getting clean but I would take the under on that bet.

  12. #9586
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Better get moving. She's retiring.
    Oh wow. Didn't know she was retiring. Every time I go to Vegas, I usually hit her up at least once. She's a real down to earth chick and her BBBJ was real good in my opinion. Might have to make another trip or reach out.

  13. #9585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude3000  [View Original Post]
    1. I just told you guys that she deleted everything like she wiped her existence off the internet just like DiamondEscort that ginger MILF pregnant woman. She was a mid 20 year old dirty blonde woman who posted on callanescort who reeked of weed with her implanted chest.

    2. Idk how to describe the weird thing she did, she like licked my shorts and started kissing my junk area with my pants idk. Then started to give me a covered BJ after I complained.
    Is always wiped out off of the net try "Wayback Machine" see if you can find info that way.

  14. #9584
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    1. Who is the lady you're speaking about? Can you please include a link.

    2. What is a covered bbj? Never heard of that.

    Thanks.
    1. I just told you guys that she deleted everything like she wiped her existence off the internet just like DiamondEscort that ginger MILF pregnant woman. She was a mid 20 year old dirty blonde woman who posted on callanescort who reeked of weed with her implanted chest.

    2. Idk how to describe the weird thing she did, she like licked my shorts and started kissing my junk area with my pants idk. Then started to give me a covered BJ after I complained.

  15. #9583

    Jaydalee

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Any good AA providers in vegas

    How about Jaydalee?

    https://www.exoticjaydalee.com/home

    Thanks for any help.
    Can't go wrong with Jaydalee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape