Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 26658
-
08-15-22 13:18 #16368Regular Member

Posts: 1Best BBBJ of my life.
Pulled up to a nice quiet hotel this morning and met with Nessa. Super nice, clean, and sober and dressed in a sexy low cut romper with lacy bra showing. Makes you feel at home and doesn't worry about anything at all. Didn't even ask me for anything I just put it on the desk myself. Perfect suction to tongue and uses both hands. She also has a big round booty and huge boobs you can't stop touching. You could really tell she enjoyed doing what she was and I cannot wait to go see her again. Treat her with respect and take a shower before you show up and you'll get your mind blown trust me.
Her ad: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/054406729931.
Also first post after lurking for a while so hey everyone!
-
08-15-22 09:05 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 47Lisa Marie
Anyone seen her since she got her new rack?
-
08-14-22 20:56 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 196MCC girl
I had a couple of appointments with her back in the day. She's cute but very mechanical. She also has entitlement issues. She's one of the best looking girls out there in my opinion, but even so I wouldn't repeat due to her performance and attitude.
Originally Posted by MrMorale
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 18:04 #16365Senior Member

Posts: 31Dixie
I seen her recently maybe like 2 weeks ago, she still have great rates and personality. My visit started with her answering the door in something sexy. Side note, She doesn't ask me for random favors anymore because I usually don't reply back. She usually responds. She is still attractive but time gets to us all. She's an addict but she trying to better it seems. Regardless, she hasn't did me wrong in any type of way and always gave me great service. She is one of regulars in rotation til this day.
Originally Posted by BJlvr419
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 16:00 #16364Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18As a provider
This is funny to me because eventhough sometimes I feel ashamed I actually make more with more meat on my bones then I did when I was skinny. LOL. Overnights multiple hours all that. But my heart is gold and I'm great so I'm sure that's a lot to do with it. To each it's own. Just because you won't do something don't mean other people ain't addicted.
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 12:52 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 4439She doesn't have any ads posted.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
Nervous UTR.
-
08-14-22 11:51 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 92SBJSis
Does she have an ad posted somewhere?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 11:09 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 4439Swallowers
Thanks for the Joyful update.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
I ended up seeing a fantastic swallower, SBJ sister. She gives a very articulate BJ with perfect combination of suck and lick at the same time. Fantastic tongue maneuvers.
SBJSISTER is getting back in the hobby, needs money and has a new understanding BF. He delivered her to me last night.
-
08-14-22 10:57 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 321Swallowers
I can confirm that Chritina and Frankie are the West coast top Qualifiers respectfully. Have not tried the other three providers in your area but will definitely heed your suggestions. Thank you. FS.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 10:36 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 587Sorry you missed Joy, she has been busy at her incall plus she frequently take care of social / personal issues on weekends. Joy is just getting back in the hobby and regaining her fame as a top providers. For a while she was just outcalls and car dates so I'm sure she gladly upload and swallow. She's been all that for me and a lot more! BTW forget the two swallowers in Muskegon, they don't qualify b / c they're not in GR, add instead AA Breezi, and Lauren. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 10:08 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 4439You must be keeping her busy.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
I sent her a message yesterday with no reply.
-
08-14-22 09:28 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 587Joy is PURE JOY as advertised, has been incalling locally. See my previous forum post #16246 on July 31, enJOY! Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Naughty12
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 09:20 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 587Jenna aka Curley Suel
Ranking Jenna in my top 5 for CIM WS, Benz1 & Private Parts hit the nail right on the HEAD, LOL! Not all providers gulps your protein down much less allows you to deposit your load orally, so those who do, I usually put them on top of the list! FWIW, my top 5 swallowers are: Christina, Frankie both Muskegon, Jasmine, Joy, and Jenna. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 08:20 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 314Diane / Nancy
Sorry you didn't do your homework on this one Diane / Nancy is pretty well reviewed. Only thing you may not have seen was the herd of cats in the house.
Originally Posted by BaseHit
[View Original Post]
As a general note to the group, please do what you can to get a name from providers when you see them and then use it in review titles for search purposes. IMHO even follow up responses should have names in post titles.
-
08-14-22 00:16 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 44Back in Michigan
Just moved back guys! Been a minute.
Got a hold of cassidy and man can't wait to see her again!
Going to go see Lonii and will report back.
Thanks for all the help. Hopefully can do leg work and find a good one to share. See the games changed alot.











Reply With Quote






