Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11028
-
08-15-22 22:36 #8973Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the info I'll keep this in mind, hopefully I spot her again and get an opportunity with her. Thank goodness you didn't hit the WSW. I remember about 4-6 months ago or maybe a year ago one of the feens got struck by a car in the Sunoco gas station, he was carted out on a stretcher and it was a big scene.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:42 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 574BSW in form fitting white dress
Last week (I can't remember which night) there was a group of ladies hanging out on Chesterton right around sundown and I picked up a BSW in white form fitting dress. She told me her name, but I don't remember it. I took her to my preferred spot and realized that I had less cash on me than I thought I did. I left her at the spot and walked to an ATM and was surprised to see that she didn't go anywhere (we were out of the vehicle obviously). She gets down on her knees on an old couch cushion on the ground, sucks me til I'm hard and rolls on a condom. She turns around on the cushion, lifts her ass up and I get straight to pounding doggy style. Went at it until a popped in the bag. Then she got up and squared herself, and we were on our way. I only realized after the fuck that she was actually hot and I wanted to fuck again, but I dropped her off and went on my way. $80 for the fuck and worth it.
-
08-15-22 14:36 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 574BHA is a mystery to me. What stretch do you have luck on?
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 14:05 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 3024It is
Yup, its a dude. "she's" been working BHA for years. How is it still alive!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 10:36 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 838It does spill out time to time. But you are right after 5 to 6 loads from different guys the pussy definitely gets a smell. All that semen from different guys throws off the vaginal pH balance. Plus the lack of hygiene.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I still prefer cip or cim. Makes less of a clean up.
-
08-15-22 10:28 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 838Blonde
I fuck a blonde with fake tits named Lexie no and then She has perfect fake tits. But seems kind of a waste on a WSW.
Originally Posted by InATrance92
[View Original Post]
But she isn't tan. Kind of fair skin.
Your girl was probably a street walker. There aren't too many civi showing off a perfect tits in NMQ. That's ain't M street beach.
It's not worth separating them from their goon bf. It's more of a trouble and a hassle. If you make eye contact and they don't separate from the goon then they probably aren't working at the moment.
Don't worry about picking one up in broad daylight. LEO won't bother you.
A WSW ran in front of me darted across the street like a chicken and I almost hit her. And she screamed at me. It was right in front a cop parked at McDonald's. He just gave me a look. Like what do you want me to do.
-
08-15-22 09:46 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 3853Nothing this morning
Drive by and didn't see anything that I liked. I saw a BSW, really dark skin complexion, wore all black. Didn't partake. Looked mean and almost like a guy. Never know, those kind of girls probably give the best service. Anyone here picked up? Others were a pass. Enjoy the photos.
-
08-14-22 23:04 #8966Regular Member

Posts: 23Blonde with perfect fake boobs today
While coming down the ave, by the 1010 building and the UHaul store (I noticed she came from Southampton Street by the storage facility), I noticed a blonde (possibly ex stripper) with perfect fake breasts in a tight yellow string top (showing them off). She was walking with an older guy wearing a tye dye shirt (who looked like a hippie). She was really tan (as if she had been out in the sun for weeks there) and her face looked a fairly worn probably early to mid 40's. Anyone know if she is a WSW or have experience? It was during the daytime so I didn't want to stop and find out.
-
08-14-22 18:58 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 3853They just hate the mess, oozes out while they're walking / standing. We don't know the feeling. Great for us. Sucks for them. Plus it most likely makes their snatch stink.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 17:51 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 301Bha
Found another good one last night on BHA like 4 am, drove through NMS first, too many other cars were circling, if there were any good ones out I didn't see them they were probably getting picked up immediately. Sellers market there. So went BHA and found a fat girl with a real fat ass on her, I think she said her name was Valerie. She had a red dress on. I played with her pussy for a second, she blew me then I bent her over, she asked me not to cip, maybe cause she had no panties on it'd be running down her leg I dunno. Great fuck either way.
-
08-14-22 08:54 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 3853The one with the black top and blue jeans look like she has no teeth.
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 21:48 #8962Regular Member

Posts: 23Number 2 is Sunny and Number 6 is Red.
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 19:49 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 385320 is better than biting your dick or running off with your wallet or cell phone. I normally tell them to put their shit in the back. That way, they don't run off. If it's a BJ, I have them lean over first and they grab the money from my furthest hand. If it's FS, I have them drop their bottoms first, I climb on top and hand them the money. Everyone's got their own way. I try to stick with the same SWs to avoid the BS.
Originally Posted by Kinfolk
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 17:26 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 294Bruh
You had me at blonde stringy hair, toothless, skinny, no tits to speak of, small flat ass w / large tramp stamp. That was all the warning I need.
Originally Posted by Kinfolk
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 11:57 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 197Kendra
Greetings,
Late reporting on this from 2 days ago. WSW, blonde stringy hair, toothless, skinny, no tits to speak of, small flat ass w / large tramp stamp. Goes by "Kendra". On Albany street heading towards BMC. Don't waste your time. Against my better judgment, I picked her and paid her 20 upfront. Barely a minute into jerking & sucking she bolts and says she she has to go and be somewhere. My own fault for paying upfront but I was tired and just wanted to blow off some steam so to speak.
Avoid Kendra but maybe others have had different results.
Be safe out there.
Kinfolk.









Reply With Quote




