Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 102 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Wait up. Which Lina are you referring to? A google search names one from 2017, then there is this one, but not asian at all: https://escort20.com/escortgirls/lin...greplacement0}.
    If you search Lina and BostonTopTen in Google the first two results:

    https://bostontopten10.com/lina

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...135147-363922/

  2. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Wait up. Which Lina are you referring to? A google search names one from 2017, then there is this one, but not asian at all: https://escort20.com/escortgirls/lin...greplacement0}.
    Here's a tip for you. To see a picture of a past Boston Top Ten girl that is not currently listed on the website, all you have to do is at the end of the URL add a forward slash and the name of the provider. If you go back a way in this thread to last fall you can find a few reviews on Lina. I was a little too rough with her. She like slow and gentle. The one thing I will say is I remember the first time she was at BTT there were no reviews on her here and I think people were trying to keep it quiet about how young and good looking she is. Service is very much YMMV but, you are fucking a really hot girl.

    For example.

    https://bostontopten10.com/lina

    https://bostontopten10.com/iris

    https://bostontopten10.com/mu

    Lina has a TER.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5631205-349170

  3. #1863

    What's my Lina?

    Wait up. Which Lina are you referring to? A google search names one from 2017, then there is this one, but not asian at all: https://escort20.com/escortgirls/lin...greplacement0}.

  4. #1862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Fay

    I booked her mostly based on her pictures on the BTT site which I found very enticing. Well, the minute I came through the door I was disheartened. Fay is nowhere near what I was expecting from the pics. I expect some PS and maybe older pictures, but at least there should be some resemblance. Fay has a wider athletic body and a GND face, with probably B or maybe C cups. She is probably in her early 30's. Shower was uneventful. Closed mouth kissing only. BBBJ was perfunctory and minimal and she was more into HJ. There were limitations on where and how to touch. Not sure if she is not flexible enough or just not into it. She declined some very common positions like K9. She did let me close the deal so at least I did not walk away with blue balls. Not rushing back to see her anytime soon.

  5. #1861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    Keep an eye out for Lina she might make a stop up to Boston. She was in DC and is now at EPM. My budget will probably be tapped out when I get back from NYC.
    Lina is very much worth seeing, young, pretty and communicates well like Shue. I would say do it the American way, and go to deficit spending mode!

  6. #1860

    Bee

    This is my second experience since I last met Shu. I wanted to see her again, but she is currently touring in Denver, so I booked an hour with Bee and was very nervous due to not many reviews. The door opened and she greeted me very warmly. She is pretty close to the picture on the website and looked very sexy. She took my hand and led me into the room to get undressed and into the shower. Got a very nice BBBJ in the shower and then back into the room for more BBBJ and DFK. Bee is very sweet and her breasts are very soft. I couldn't take it anymore and finished pretty quickly. I had quite a bit of time left and she gave me a very good massage. And she also speaks very good english. For round 2, we started with cowgirl with a bit of P2 P in the back and finished my second pop in doggy. As mentioned in the previous review, she is not a clock watcher and does her job very well. She is here for another week or so and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Highly recommended!

  7. #1859
    Keep an eye out for Lina she might make a stop up to Boston. She was in DC and is now at EPM. My budget will probably be tapped out when I get back from NYC.

  8. #1858

    Seven not seven

    So went to BTT and booked with seven. I have seen her before and usually will only see her and Iris. Walked in the door and noticed it was not Seven. I asked her if she was Seven and she said yes. She was much taller than seven and had a raspy voice. I decided to give it a go but she was very off putting. Guided her head for a BBBJ and she kept pushing my hands away. Stayed clothed and make a face when I asked her to take it off. Really disappointed. Anyone else ever ran into this there? Last time I went to see another girl they sent me to the wrong address. What's going on there?

  9. #1857

    Porngasm addict

    Anyone know of a simpler younger blonde, say early 20's, who wears lingerie, does GFE / dfk / cif and isn't a sort to kick you out too fast?

    Yeah, maybe those things only happen on porn sites, but there must be someone. ?

  10. #1856

    Bad luck Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleLaptop  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, I have happily used BTT more than a few dozen times. I can honestly say this is not just a matter of not clicking. This is more of I don't think she should be in this business. I have never been this dissatisfied with BTT before. I have always loved the service, and hope this is a one time event.

    Faye does not even closely resemble the pictures. She is not skinny, not pretty but not ugly either. She is definitely not a spinner like the pictures suggest.

    It was a very weird encounter all around. No kiss at all. Except for leading me to the room no contact. Even the shower was strange. After I finished I got dry. And then proceeded to stay in there for almost 10 minutes while she finished her shower. A very long time. When she finally came out she pointed towards the room and I went in. Another five minutes of drying herself before she came in. For whatever reason she did not want to do more than play with Junior with her hands, stroking and rubbing her boobs to get erection. When I was hard she put the condom on and put it in her mouth for all of 10 seconds. And then she got on top and did this weird thing where it is in, but she moves lower which starts to hurt me, he did g junior downwards. I then asked her to turn over and lie down. And she does that thing with her legs that would only allow penetration if I was 9 inches long. Which I am not. I lost my erection and was seriously fed up. I told her I was leaving and she offered a hand job. I got dressed, left, and immediately texted BTT before I even hit the street. They apologized and asked for details which I gave. They apologize again, but did not offer to make it up. She also said, and I quote, "I think I should tell her to leave."

    Again I do want to reiterate that I will continue to use the service, as I have never been let down before. I am posting this to let my fellow mongers know not to schedule with Faye.
    I also had a not great time with Fay. Very awkward and like Apple said, not ugly but not pretty. She would only speak in Korean to me without even using translator. Her BBBJ was like this awkward licking from right to left and she kept taking time to wipe any precum or something. She was ok laying down but I it felt like such a waste of time. Wish I spent the money on Lucy or Mina.

  11. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Lucy is attractive and a real sweetheart. Warm greeting and excellent shower with preview. Almost blew it in shower as she slid my cock between her legs from rear. Works at BBBJ and P2 P. Lots of wetness and squirming with DATY. Multiple positions covered. CG, RCG, K9 and Mish. She does have to work at getting the optimal entry angle. Finished by coming doing P2 P bare on her very wet opening. I try to be safe but she may be worth going inside bare next time.
    Assuming you guys are not shills, it is interesting how some of these girls offer very different experiences to different men. That is typically not something a real pro does in this business. I can tell Lucy was an amateur just from the fact that she never checked for the donation until I reminded her on the way out. I would probably say another experience like that with BTT and I'm probably done.

  12. #1854

    Thank you AppleLapTop!

    Sorry to hear of your bad experience but want to Thank you for looking out! I agree BTT is typically putting at least good to great girls on their roster. Sad to hear of this experience and feel like I dodged a bullet because I reached out last minute this week and Faye was the only available during my window and I decided against seeing her. Again thank Applelaptop for an honest and disappointing review!

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleLaptop  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, I have happily used BTT more than a few dozen times. I can honestly say this is not just a matter of not clicking. This is more of I don't think she should be in this business. I have never been this dissatisfied with BTT before. I have always loved the service, and hope this is a one time event.

    Faye does not even closely resemble the pictures. She is not skinny, not pretty but not ugly either. She is definitely not a spinner like the pictures suggest.

    It was a very weird encounter all around. No kiss at all. Except for leading me to the room no contact. Even the shower was strange. After I finished I got dry. And then proceeded to stay in there for almost 10 minutes while she finished her shower. A very long time. When she finally came out she pointed towards the room and I went in. Another five minutes of drying herself before she came in. For whatever reason she did not want to do more than play with Junior with her hands, stroking and rubbing her boobs to get erection. When I was hard she put the condom on and put it in her mouth for all of 10 seconds. And then she got on top and did this weird thing where it is in, but she moves lower which starts to hurt me, he did g junior downwards. I then asked her to turn over and lie down. And she does that thing with her legs that would only allow penetration if I was 9 inches long. Which I am not. I lost my erection and was seriously fed up. I told her I was leaving and she offered a hand job. I got dressed, left, and immediately texted BTT before I even hit the street. They apologized and asked for details which I gave. They apologize again, but did not offer to make it up. She also said, and I quote, "I think I should tell her to leave."

    Again I do want to reiterate that I will continue to use the service, as I have never been let down before. I am posting this to let my fellow mongers know not to schedule with Faye.

  13. #1853

    Fay avoid

    Just to be clear, I have happily used BTT more than a few dozen times. I can honestly say this is not just a matter of not clicking. This is more of I don't think she should be in this business. I have never been this dissatisfied with BTT before. I have always loved the service, and hope this is a one time event.

    Faye does not even closely resemble the pictures. She is not skinny, not pretty but not ugly either. She is definitely not a spinner like the pictures suggest.

    It was a very weird encounter all around. No kiss at all. Except for leading me to the room no contact. Even the shower was strange. After I finished I got dry. And then proceeded to stay in there for almost 10 minutes while she finished her shower. A very long time. When she finally came out she pointed towards the room and I went in. Another five minutes of drying herself before she came in. For whatever reason she did not want to do more than play with Junior with her hands, stroking and rubbing her boobs to get erection. When I was hard she put the condom on and put it in her mouth for all of 10 seconds. And then she got on top and did this weird thing where it is in, but she moves lower which starts to hurt me, he did g junior downwards. I then asked her to turn over and lie down. And she does that thing with her legs that would only allow penetration if I was 9 inches long. Which I am not. I lost my erection and was seriously fed up. I told her I was leaving and she offered a hand job. I got dressed, left, and immediately texted BTT before I even hit the street. They apologized and asked for details which I gave. They apologize again, but did not offer to make it up. She also said, and I quote, "I think I should tell her to leave."

    Again I do want to reiterate that I will continue to use the service, as I have never been let down before. I am posting this to let my fellow mongers know not to schedule with Faye.

  14. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    I was told no girls at kbloss will offer BBFS. Too risky they said.
    Shu is totally against BBFS, so you will not see any girls offering that at her place.

    She may have girls visit who do BB at other places, but it won't be at her place.

  15. #1851

    Lucy, recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    Just signed on here and see someone a bad time with Lucy. I guess she is a YMMV girl because my experience was great. Shower was fun with BBBJ, dfk, p2 p slide and a great attitude. I was her first appointment in the day so maybe she was fresh? Bedroom was fun. More kissing, great BBBJ and sliding my cock between her awesome breasts felt and looked good. She is tight but cg was fun. I went for the covered option as bb is not my thing for sex. I've been with btt since Hannah was over by the grocery store so I can say Lucy was a great time for me at least.

    I was fortunate to have some extra cash and also saw Mina this week. Now for me Lucy was good but Mina was stellar. 60 non stop sexual minutes. She is a pleaser and I am hoping to see her again next week before she takes off.

    Anyway, that's my take on btt this past week.
    Agree. Lucy is attractive and a real sweetheart. Warm greeting and excellent shower with preview. Almost blew it in shower as she slid my cock between her legs from rear. Works at BBBJ and P2 P. Lots of wetness and squirming with DATY. Multiple positions covered. CG, RCG, K9 and Mish. She does have to work at getting the optimal entry angle. Finished by coming doing P2 P bare on her very wet opening. I try to be safe but she may be worth going inside bare next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape