The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 103 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #1850

    Great week for me at BTT

    Just signed on here and see someone a bad time with Lucy. I guess she is a YMMV girl because my experience was great. Shower was fun with BBBJ, dfk, p2 p slide and a great attitude. I was her first appointment in the day so maybe she was fresh? Bedroom was fun. More kissing, great BBBJ and sliding my cock between her awesome breasts felt and looked good. She is tight but cg was fun. I went for the covered option as bb is not my thing for sex. I've been with btt since Hannah was over by the grocery store so I can say Lucy was a great time for me at least.

    I was fortunate to have some extra cash and also saw Mina this week. Now for me Lucy was good but Mina was stellar. 60 non stop sexual minutes. She is a pleaser and I am hoping to see her again next week before she takes off.

    Anyway, that's my take on btt this past week.

  2. #1849

    Sexy Bee.

    Add me to the list of people who is a fan of Bee at Kblossom. I've only seen a few girls. Over the years from BTT and KGBF (sadly gone), and Bee is probably in my top 3 in terms. Of looks and her performance was pretty good too. I haven't written any previous reviews. Because all the girls I had seen before had been extensively reviewed, but I figure Bee could. Use some good press! The location where she's at is nice and has lots of parking options and the place is nice and clean. (pretty much what you would expect just like BTT). She's pretty tall for a K-girl with an impressive chest. And I'd say her looks are probably an 8. 5-9 for me. Her service was pretty good. Not the absolute. Best ever, but definitely good enough for me to leave happy after an hour. Not a clock-watcher, and. Her english is decent so we had a good conversation after the first pop. She did try to get me excited. For number two, but I'm too old for that these days, so it was nice to just relax and talk afterwards rather than. Be rushed out the door. Did not ask about BBFS as that is not my thing, but it's pretty apparent from other posts that it is not an option. Like other's have said, she is only around for another week, but I will try to repeat if my funds allow for it.

  3. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this thing a loooooong time and my experience with Lucy the other day was BAD (and I'm not talking about the defunct agency, which was of course very good usually). She didn't get in the shower with me, she didn't like kissing much, her English was almost non-existent, she rushed to get me out. That was actually the positive stuff!

    No FIV and even turned me away from going down on her. If I wasn't hornier than usual there's no way I even offer that with a provider, but turned down? LOL OK. She also allowed only light kissing of the beasts, which at least were seemingly natural and full. I thought she had no ass whatsoever tho. I guess the only other positive was she did not rush the BBBJ.

    We only did cowgirl together and thankfully she was pretty tight. Her moans were unconvincing and even somewhat disturbing. Worst experience ever with a K-girl.

    She seems extremely new to the game. Consider the fact that only after I got dressed and headed to the door I realized she hadn't asked me to pay. I could've easily headed out but this agency has otherwise been good to me so I thought better of it.
    The girls at BTT usually never let you FIV. I have only encountered maybe one or two that did let me. BTW has anyone seen Faye? She seems like my type of girl, but I'm hoping she is young-ish.

  4. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    Light kissing on the beasts! Don't want to piss the beasts off!
    I'm just used to women who enjoy that and get turned on by it. I've found them to be the best lovers.

  5. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    I was told no girls at kbloss will offer BBFS. Too risky they said.
    Someone posted that when she was working for another outfit she offered BBFS so I figured I'd ask. Get the answer straight from the horse's mouth, even though I don't partake.

  6. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    I was told no girls at kbloss will offer BBFS. Too risky they said.
    Shu told me she's never fucked without a condom and doesn't even let her boyfriend fuck without a condom.

  7. #1844

    Get your own sex tape

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    In NYC right now and I got a dilemma. I was budgeting about 15 to 16 hundred for this week and I have a provider here who gives me a discount that I usually do two hours with. I don't ever share because she is awesome to me. My problem is there is this real Japanese JAV girl here who was here last summer and I think January that I wanted to see. Her name is July on CCP website better know as Rena Fukiishi. Thinking of dropping over 8 Benjamins for two hours with her. Would blow my budget for the week. A lot of agencies in NYC say they have JAV girls but, this one is the real deal. I read someplace that a large percent of Japanese women have done a sex tape at least once. This would fulfill a dream of being with a porn star on the cheap relatively speaking and being able to see her films online for years to come. She is 42 now but, her reviews have been stellar. I am here till next Wednesday. Tough call as I got a place close to NYC to myself for a week.
    Ask if you can film for same price. That would help get you past your decision dilemma.

  8. #1843

    No BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Obvious comparison to Shu so we'll use that as a point of reference. Better body, nicer tits (implants), prettier face. Better BBBJ in my opinion as well, although I think Shu works harder for it. Overall experience was more mechanical than Shu, kind of reminded me of Blue (I think that's her name) at 1021 in RI. Same look, enhanced bolt ons, but kind of mechanical scrub you down, preview BBBJ (which was nice) then on to the bed. For having some great tits she does not like having her nips played with which is disappointing because they're pretty nice. But she's okay with the squeezing. If you are down for the why, she is too. First girl who I had flat out ask me to lick her. Not my thing, personally (that hole probably had another dick in it less than 30 minutes ago) but her pussy is exquisite looking. Seriously just great tucked in little box, ultra smooth. Her DFK is ultra weird, its like she curls her tongue up on the front of her mouth to try to block you getting your tongue in. Weirdest kisser ever. And ofcourse the location is nice very private not like 1021 where you literally have to worry about sharing the table shower. That alone could be worth the premium. She puts in all the effort right down to the last minute as well. Might repeat, she is just fine af. Says she'll be here for 2 weeks. Asked her if BBFS is an option and she said no.
    I was told no girls at kbloss will offer BBFS. Too risky they said.

  9. #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    In NYC right now and I got a dilemma. I was budgeting about 15 to 16 hundred for this week and I have a provider here who gives me a discount that I usually do two hours with. I don't ever share because she is awesome to me. My problem is there is this real Japanese JAV girl here who was here last summer and I think January that I wanted to see. Her name is July on CCP website better know as Rena Fukiishi. Thinking of dropping over 8 Benjamins for two hours with her. Would blow my budget for the week. A lot of agencies in NYC say they have JAV girls but, this one is the real deal. I read someplace that a large percent of Japanese women have done a sex tape at least once. This would fulfill a dream of being with a porn star on the cheap relatively speaking and being able to see her films online for years to come. She is 42 now but, her reviews have been stellar. I am here till next Wednesday. Tough call as I got a place close to NYC to myself for a week.
    $400 an hour isn't insane, though 42 is pretty old. The JAV girls touring are usually past their prime, but again, $800 for 2 hours doesn't seem crazy to me if you're into that. I've blown shameful amounts of money on Koreanna in NYC. Shasha, Gemma, Farrah all used to be painful on the wallet but no regrets!

  10. #1841

    In NYC

    In NYC right now and I got a dilemma. I was budgeting about 15 to 16 hundred for this week and I have a provider here who gives me a discount that I usually do two hours with. I don't ever share because she is awesome to me. My problem is there is this real Japanese JAV girl here who was here last summer and I think January that I wanted to see. Her name is July on CCP website better know as Rena Fukiishi. Thinking of dropping over 8 Benjamins for two hours with her. Would blow my budget for the week. A lot of agencies in NYC say they have JAV girls but, this one is the real deal. I read someplace that a large percent of Japanese women have done a sex tape at least once. This would fulfill a dream of being with a porn star on the cheap relatively speaking and being able to see her films online for years to come. She is 42 now but, her reviews have been stellar. I am here till next Wednesday. Tough call as I got a place close to NYC to myself for a week.

  11. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this thing a loooooong time and my experience with Lucy the other day was BAD (and I'm not talking about the defunct agency, which was of course very good usually). She didn't get in the shower with me, she didn't like kissing much, her English was almost non-existent, she rushed to get me out. That was actually the positive stuff!

    No FIV and even turned me away from going down on her. If I wasn't hornier than usual there's no way I even offer that with a provider, but turned down? LOL OK. She also allowed only light kissing of the beasts, which at least were seemingly natural and full. I thought she had no ass whatsoever tho. I guess the only other positive was she did not rush the BBBJ.

    We only did cowgirl together and thankfully she was pretty tight. Her moans were unconvincing and even somewhat disturbing. Worst experience ever with a K-girl.

    She seems extremely new to the game. Consider the fact that only after I got dressed and headed to the door I realized she hadn't asked me to pay. I could've easily headed out but this agency has otherwise been good to me so I thought better of it.
    Light kissing on the beasts! Don't want to piss the beasts off!

  12. #1839

    Lucy. Horrid

    I've been doing this thing a loooooong time and my experience with Lucy the other day was BAD (and I'm not talking about the defunct agency, which was of course very good usually). She didn't get in the shower with me, she didn't like kissing much, her English was almost non-existent, she rushed to get me out. That was actually the positive stuff!

    No FIV and even turned me away from going down on her. If I wasn't hornier than usual there's no way I even offer that with a provider, but turned down? LOL OK. She also allowed only light kissing of the beasts, which at least were seemingly natural and full. I thought she had no ass whatsoever tho. I guess the only other positive was she did not rush the BBBJ.

    We only did cowgirl together and thankfully she was pretty tight. Her moans were unconvincing and even somewhat disturbing. Worst experience ever with a K-girl.

    She seems extremely new to the game. Consider the fact that only after I got dressed and headed to the door I realized she hadn't asked me to pay. I could've easily headed out but this agency has otherwise been good to me so I thought better of it.

  13. #1838
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Obvious comparison to Shu so we'll use that as a point of reference. Better body, nicer tits (implants), prettier face. Better BBBJ in my opinion as well, although I think Shu works harder for it. Overall experience was more mechanical than Shu, kind of reminded me of Blue (I think that's her name) at 1021 in RI. Same look, enhanced bolt ons, but kind of mechanical scrub you down, preview BBBJ (which was nice) then on to the bed. For having some great tits she does not like having her nips played with which is disappointing because they're pretty nice. But she's okay with the squeezing. If you are down for the why, she is too. First girl who I had flat out ask me to lick her. Not my thing, personally (that hole probably had another dick in it less than 30 minutes ago) but her pussy is exquisite looking. Seriously just great tucked in little box, ultra smooth. Her DFK is ultra weird, its like she curls her tongue up on the front of her mouth to try to block you getting your tongue in. Weirdest kisser ever. And ofcourse the location is nice very private not like 1021 where you literally have to worry about sharing the table shower. That alone could be worth the premium. She puts in all the effort right down to the last minute as well. Might repeat, she is just fine af. Says she'll be here for 2 weeks. Asked her if BBFS is an option and she said no.
    Good review you probably took the time slot I wanted you bastard! Anyways does she provide cim or don't know?

  14. #1837

    Sexy Bee Kblossom

    Obvious comparison to Shu so we'll use that as a point of reference. Better body, nicer tits (implants), prettier face. Better BBBJ in my opinion as well, although I think Shu works harder for it. Overall experience was more mechanical than Shu, kind of reminded me of Blue (I think that's her name) at 1021 in RI. Same look, enhanced bolt ons, but kind of mechanical scrub you down, preview BBBJ (which was nice) then on to the bed. For having some great tits she does not like having her nips played with which is disappointing because they're pretty nice. But she's okay with the squeezing. If you are down for the why, she is too. First girl who I had flat out ask me to lick her. Not my thing, personally (that hole probably had another dick in it less than 30 minutes ago) but her pussy is exquisite looking. Seriously just great tucked in little box, ultra smooth. Her DFK is ultra weird, its like she curls her tongue up on the front of her mouth to try to block you getting your tongue in. Weirdest kisser ever. And ofcourse the location is nice very private not like 1021 where you literally have to worry about sharing the table shower. That alone could be worth the premium. She puts in all the effort right down to the last minute as well. Might repeat, she is just fine af. Says she'll be here for 2 weeks. Asked her if BBFS is an option and she said no.

  15. #1836
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerty  [View Original Post]
    Bee is the first one to visit Shu's new place at Kblossom while Shu is on vacation. Great body and pretty face. She doesn't have ALL the tips and tricks Shu does, but it was one of the best GFE's I've had. She's in town for two weeks and I'll repeat.
    Also saw Bee this week. I would say photo is close to accurate. Personally I think she is hotter than Shu, but I think Shu has better service overall. Nevertheless, I did have a great experience with Bee, and she made me pop the fastest with all the encounters I had, and also probably the tightest in my experience.

    While services are usually YMMV, I do feel that my encounters during earlier in the day seems to have a better experience than late encounters in the afternoon or night. Not sure if you guys have similar experience. The one exception is Shu. I've seen her 3 times so far, one in day, one in afternoon, and one at night, and my experience have been consistently good with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape