Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 552 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4101

    Chandler at Sugars: Instagram account

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on chandler at sugars, last time I was there I was the only one in the club and 4 girls working that day, chandler was one of them, when she got on stage I was planning on getting some lapdances from her but visa approached me first and took care of things, I didn't stuck around after visa, so I was curious about her. Any info would be helpful, thanks.
    I've seen her, but she's not my type. Under your request for "Any info would be helpful," this is her Instagram account, if that would help you get in touch with her:

    https://www.instagram.com/cc_bing/

  2. #4100

    Chandler sugars

    Does anyone have any info on chandler at sugars, last time I was there I was the only one in the club and 4 girls working that day, chandler was one of them, when she got on stage I was planning on getting some lapdances from her but visa approached me first and took care of things, I didn't stuck around after visa, so I was curious about her. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

  3. #4099

    Sugars

    I had the most excellent time at Sugars last week when I met Minnie.

    She was reasonably priced and open to discussing different menu options.

  4. #4098

    Lake City Vu. Best Time / Day to Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
    What are the best time / days to go for extras usually? I've only had it offered once in a strip club when I was 22 LOL.

  5. #4097

    Minni at Sugars

    Minni at Sugars.

    Everything bare for 150.

    She is nasty, ugly with droopy boobs and a bad wig.

  6. #4096

    Elle deets?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
    There was a dancer a few years back at LCV named Elle, real cute, golden tan skin, dark brown hair, awesome implants and fit. Wondering if this is the same Elle I knew from before. If so I need to get back in there and reconnect because we used to hand and bang all the time until I moved away for a bit. Hoping for some fun Fri. Night action this eve regardless!

  7. #4095

    Anya

    Drained as in BB?

    Quote Originally Posted by DixyNormous  [View Original Post]
    Went and drained my load in Anya yesterday. All I got to say is damn. I saw this tattooed girl with long blonde hair there last night. I looked at Pandora Instagram page and it looks like her name is Heather. Any insight if she is down to have some fun and what kind of damage am I looking at.

  8. #4094

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by DixyNormous  [View Original Post]
    Went and drained my load in Anya yesterday. All I got to say is damn. I saw this tattooed girl with long blonde hair there last night. I looked at Pandora Instagram page and it looks like her name is Heather. Any insight if she is down to have some fun and what kind of damage am I looking at.
    I'd go sloppy seconds for Anya sweet hole. Anyone ever BBFS with her? I'm trying to. I dream of her nipples in my mouth like in the daily.

  9. #4093
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
    Thanks for the tip! I will take this as my cue to explore beyond Sugars / Pando / Playground!

  10. #4092
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #4091

    BBFS? Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I got drunk and bareback her last year.

    I regret it after I sober up and see her picture. Scary face.
    Corona lime I dm'd you. Hit me up.

  12. #4090
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you go towards the very bottom of Pandora's IG, you can see Monse. 8. 27.2022. Mask is on. She doesn't have her own IG. She's there most days 12-5 pm. Straight black hair, large chest, Hispanic. 99% dances to Latin music on stage.

    She usually tells me whatever I think is fair. If I showed up to the club with 300 and saw her I'd have cash left over.
    That because you have a big penis. I pay extra for my tiny Wang.

  13. #4089
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DixyNormous  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the best deep throat providers at Pandoras. Who can take it the best.
    I no have big dick.

    Mandy Monse Luna Laylonie, Naomi, Diamond.

  14. #4088
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DixyNormous  [View Original Post]
    Went and drained my load in Anya yesterday. All I got to say is damn. I saw this tattooed girl with long blonde hair there last night. I looked at Pandora Instagram page and it looks like her name is Heather. Any insight if she is down to have some fun and what kind of damage am I looking at.
    I got drunk and bareback her last year.

    I regret it after I sober up and see her picture. Scary face.

  15. #4087

    Anya / possible more fun to have

    Went and drained my load in Anya yesterday. All I got to say is damn. I saw this tattooed girl with long blonde hair there last night. I looked at Pandora Instagram page and it looks like her name is Heather. Any insight if she is down to have some fun and what kind of damage am I looking at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 527DB348-968B-4EC1-B0DF-D2F144511883.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape