Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 552 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7733
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I put him on my ignore list. Same troll that's had at least three or four account names.
    Are you kidding? He can't even locate the preview report button.

  2. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    See post #5720. You might want to take your own advice!
    #5720? Is that advice from ten years ago??

  3. #7731
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    And for the 1001th time jackass, stop replying to my messages.
    I put him on my ignore list. Same troll that's had at least three or four account names.

  4. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    This is LuapW ding dong, he's been on here for quite some time, and for the 1000th time, we all know about Alice and Tiffany.
    And for the 1001th time jackass, stop replying to my messages.

  5. #7729

    No one is trying to impress you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    I love how you skipped over my comment about gun rights being under attack in this country.

    Cherry-picking and ad-hominem attacks aren't helping you refute that statement.
    If anyone is cherry picking, it's you. You call out the entire constitution, but in fact you only like that one little amendment that you believe makes your point. You're stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    The left wants to strip Americans of their right to bare arms. That is a fact. And I can provide receipt s to prove it.
    Please do.
    He can't. Because it's not true and he doesn't have shit, except for what passes as his brain.

  6. #7728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Viva la Revolution

    I'm not paying 70/ hour. I've already told 2 camp mamasans to their face that I'll come back when the sign at the counter goes back to $60/ hour. The other day I dropped in a place that I used to frequent. I asked the provider that greeted me at the counter for an hour. Twenty minutes in she whispers in my ear, 30 minutes only because she has another customer. I stopped everything and got dressed. Pulled out 40 bucks intending to pay the half hour and no tip. At the counter there was a previously unseen 8 X10 framed price menu. 60 minutes $70 and 30 minutes $60. I dropped 60 on the counter and walked out without saying another word. Enough is enough! I've been at this hobby more than 40 years and the quality here and now is the worst ever. I know this should probably be posted under Rants and Raves, but I doubt many mongers go there.

  7. #7727
    Administrator


    Posts: 5259

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    The left wants to strip Americans of their right to bare arms. That is a fact. And I can provide receipt s to prove it.

    Bring it on.
    Please do.

  8. #7726

    Not impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Well, that's for fucking sure. It's not like you're educated enough for something like that.

    So you're saying women shouldn't be able to vote and black people aren't a 100% person? Sure. You're a real constitutional scholar there slick.

    Doubtful. I don't get the feeling you've done anything in training with a firearm that would help you protect yourself. Probably have no idea about trigger discipline, etc. You'll just be one of the first ones to get their gun taken away, shoved up their ass and fired. LOL.
    I love how you skipped over my comment about gun rights being under attack in this country.

    Cherry-picking and ad-hominem attacks aren't helping you refute that statement.

    The left wants to strip Americans of their right to bare arms. That is a fact. And I can provide receipt s to prove it.

    Bring it on.

  9. #7725
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Well congratulations. You gave me zero arguments, just personal attacks.

    I'm not here writing an essay for Oxford university. Is that all you've got to use against me? Critiquing my writing style online. Smh.
    Well, that's for fucking sure. It's not like you're educated enough for something like that.

    A real American is one that goes by the constitution in it's original form I. E. Maintaining the right to bare arms. You know, the foundation of this country. The American revolution. Blah, blah.
    So you're saying women shouldn't be able to vote and black people aren't a 100% person? Sure. You're a real constitutional scholar there slick.

    Thank God I like in the good ole south, where Brian Kemp will ensure I can protect myself.
    Doubtful. I don't get the feeling you've done anything in training with a firearm that would help you protect yourself. Probably have no idea about trigger discipline, etc. You'll just be one of the first ones to get their gun taken away, shoved up their ass and fired. LOL.

  10. #7724
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    A real American is one that goes by the constitution in it's original form I. E. Maintaining the right to bare arms.
    As written? Are you sure? If so, to which "well regulated militia" do you belong?

  11. #7723

    Zero argument

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'd bother pointing out that I was responding to someone else's dumb shit, not my own. But I say, fuck off. You're an idiot that can't even put together coherent paragraphs that follow a logical pattern. Sucks that you made it out of the womb.

    I assume a "real American" is someone that agrees with you.
    Well congratulations. You gave me zero arguments, just personal attacks.

    I'm not here writing an essay for Oxford university. Is that all you've got to use against me? Critiquing my writing style online. Smh.

    A real American is one that goes by the constitution in it's original form I. E. Maintaining the right to bare arms. You know, the foundation of this country. The American revolution. Blah, blah.

    Personal attacks against me doesn't change the facts that gun rights are under attack in this country.

    Thank God I like in the good ole south, where Brian Kemp will ensure I can protect myself.

  12. #7722

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Why would "It,' as you refer to a human fetus. Not want to live?

    Actions speak louder than words. His / her sperm cell won the grueling race to the egg.

    If he / she did not want to be born. Then they wouldn't have raced to fertilize the egg. In order to be born!

    Now stick that logic in your uppity 400 k a year pipe and smoke it.

    Humans have rights, including unborn humans.

    It is wrong / illegal to take a person's life once they are born. Why is it okay to MURDER in the womb??

    Furthermore. Our right to bare arms is definitely being attacked.

    If the radical leftists have their way, ZERO good guys will have guns. While all the bad boys / thugs, etc will have a gun.

    Trust me, I'm from the hood and made it out of there into corporate America. I've never been a simp. One thing I know about the hood, is that criminals will always have access to a gun.

    Do NOT make it hard for law abiding citizens to protect themselves from danger.

    Look how Brian Kemp has done in Georgia. We can walk around open carry with guns on our hips. Like true Americans!!

    Brian kemp put his foot down!

    Seriously we need him to run for president and put his foot down on a STRONG decision about abortion.

    Honestly, with Kemp's hard conservative views. He would outright ban the practice. No matter what social justice warrior, simps, and feminists have to say about it.

    What say you now my man?

    What day ye now?
    I'd bother pointing out that I was responding to someone else's dumb shit, not my own. But I say, fuck off. You're an idiot that can't even put together coherent paragraphs that follow a logical pattern. Sucks that you made it out of the womb.

    I assume a "real american" is someone that agrees with you.

  13. #7721

    Actions speak louder than words

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That's really my point. I can't remember a coherent thought while I was in the womb. The OPs statement was along the lines that the "fetus" wants to live. I wanted them to tell us how they knew that.

    I have several guns, and not once have I gotten a notice that I have to get rid of it. Since I don't live in Australia, I'm not sure what I should be asking, although I'm very familiar with the mass shooting event that made them change the law. Only in the US have we decided that allowing children to be murdered is an acceptable outcome for assholes owning assault weapons.

    I grew up with guns, and was wandering around with shotguns and hunting rifles alone at 12 years old. Not sure why I need all the crazy shit I see simps posting pics of on reddit. "Oh...look at my little ray gun with red-dot sights...cause I can't hit shit. ".
    Why would "It,' as you refer to a human fetus. Not want to live?

    Actions speak louder than words. His / her sperm cell won the grueling race to the egg.

    If he / she did not want to be born. Then they wouldn't have raced to fertilize the egg. In order to be born!

    Now stick that logic in your uppity 400 k a year pipe and smoke it.

    Humans have rights, including unborn humans.

    It is wrong / illegal to take a person's life once they are born. Why is it okay to MURDER in the womb??

    Furthermore. Our right to bare arms is definitely being attacked.

    If the radical leftists have their way, ZERO good guys will have guns. While all the bad boys / thugs, etc will have a gun.

    Trust me, I'm from the hood and made it out of there into corporate America. I've never been a simp. One thing I know about the hood, is that criminals will always have access to a gun.

    Do NOT make it hard for law abiding citizens to protect themselves from danger.

    Look how Brian Kemp has done in Georgia. We can walk around open carry with guns on our hips. Like true Americans!!

    Brian kemp put his foot down!

    Seriously we need him to run for president and put his foot down on a STRONG decision about abortion.

    Honestly, with Kemp's hard conservative views. He would outright ban the practice. No matter what social justice warrior, simps, and feminists have to say about it.

    What say you now my man?

    What day ye now?

  14. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    I guess you are using remembered, coherent thought as a basis for determining life? Can you describe a coherent thought you had in your first year outside the womb?
    That's really my point. I can't remember a coherent thought while I was in the womb. The OPs statement was along the lines that the "fetus" wants to live. I wanted them to tell us how they knew that.

    As for the 2nd amendment. I don't know where you get your information but it is absolutely under assault. The left never saw a gin it didn't want to ban. Don't believe that. Ask an Australian.
    I have several guns, and not once have I gotten a notice that I have to get rid of it. Since I don't live in Australia, I'm not sure what I should be asking, although I'm very familiar with the mass shooting event that made them change the law. Only in the US have we decided that allowing children to be murdered is an acceptable outcome for assholes owning assault weapons.

    I grew up with guns, and was wandering around with shotguns and hunting rifles alone at 12 years old. Not sure why I need all the crazy shit I see simps posting pics of on reddit. "Oh...look at my little ray gun with red-dot sights...cause I can't hit shit. ".

  15. #7719
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Still waiting for you, with all those DEEEP thoughts, to tell us about how your experience in the womb.

    All that bullshit about the right to bear arms is stupid. No one is taking that right away, and it's not in any danger. Just more shrill bullshit from simps.
    I guess you are using remembered, coherent thought as a basis for determining life? Can you describe a coherent thought you had in your first year outside the womb?

    As for the 2nd amendment. I don't know where you get your information but it is absolutely under assault. The left never saw a gin it didn't want to ban. Don't believe that. Ask an Australian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape